Guy who sang about killing Americans to perform at Christmas in Washington?

The Best online firearms community in Louisiana.

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Hitman

® ™
    Rating - 100%
    13   0   0
    Sep 4, 2008
    Lake Charles
    Did he miss speak?
    That happens a lot also

Just a little;

The song in question was called, "Dear Americans" ... and featured the lyrics, "Kill those f*cking Yankees who have been torturing Iraqi captives."

He continues, "Kill those f---ing Yankees who ordered them to torture ... Kill their daughters, mothers, daughters-in-law and fathers ... Kill them all slowly and painfully.*

Read more: http://www.tmz.com/2012/12/07/psy-apology-dear-americans-killing-yankees/#ixzz2ETZfNzsU

kz45

1911 cool-aid drinker
    Rating - 100%
    32   0   0
    Jun 8, 2008
    Baton Rouge
    Sarcasm, my attempt at it!
    It seems all anyone needs to do nowadays is apologies (and not mean it) or say they misspoke, and alls good after that

buzzworm

Rating - 100%
    14   0   0
    Nov 8, 2009
    Picayune Ms.
    It seems all anyone needs to do nowadays is apologies (and not mean it) or say they misspoke, and alls good after that

Not with me. F him.

Once a person hears something, lie or not, it is in their head, regardless of how many times the person that said it "apologies" for it. The left counts on this with all the sheeple. Remember, for them, "the end justifies the means."

Vanilla Gorilla

The Gringo Pistolero
    Rating - 100%
    26   0   0
    Feb 22, 2008
    Who here likes David Allan Coe? Have you listened to some of his lyrics. This singer is an entertainer, a dancing monkey, much like I don't care about Ice T's opinions on Cops I don't care about **** this guy has to say as long as he does a good job with Oh Holy Night and leaves his politics at home.

Gus McCrae

No sir, I ain't.
    Rating - 100%
    25   0   0
    Feb 25, 2009
    Colorado
    Who here likes David Allan Coe? Have you listened to some of his lyrics. This singer is an entertainer, a dancing monkey, much like I don't care about Ice T's opinions on Cops I don't care about **** this guy has to say as long as he does a good job with Oh Holy Night and leaves his politics at home.

I'm fine with him playing at an arena, but not a government related function.

Vanilla Gorilla

The Gringo Pistolero
    Rating - 100%
    26   0   0
    Feb 22, 2008
    I'm willing to bet what ever intern booked him and wasn't aware of those lyrics is crying herself to sleep in her shitty Anacostia apartment right now. Saying stupid, ignorant, hateful things in song is emotion based. Music is emotion put to words. In this case I think the dude is a coward and a jackass. If he felt that way he shoulda joined the jihad and maybe I coulda come visit him in his sleep. At the same time though I'm not gonna be a hypocrite I enjoy Rage Against The Machine an they make lots of statements that offend people. It music.

Dave328

Rating - 100%
    15   0   0
    Jul 11, 2007
    Gretna
    I'm willing to bet what ever intern booked him and wasn't aware of those lyrics is crying herself to sleep in her shitty Anacostia apartment right now. Saying stupid, ignorant, hateful things in song is emotion based. Music is emotion put to words. In this case I think the dude is a coward and a jackass. If he felt that way he shoulda joined the jihad and maybe I coulda come visit him in his sleep. At the same time though I'm not gonna be a hypocrite I enjoy Rage Against The Machine an they make lots of statements that offend people. It music.
    UGH!! RATM, anytime those Mumia-fellaters are on, my radio gets changed. Took about a month to cleanse them from my tool and Rammstein channels on Pandora. :D

SpeedRacer

Rating - 100%
    92   0   0
    Feb 23, 2007
    Mandeville, LA
    Maynard ain't exactly a right wing conservative.

A lot of the lyrics in music I listen to is in direct opposition to my views. It's just entertainment. Lyrics stopped influencing me when I was like 16.

Top Bottom