Hepatitis-B Vaccine in Newborns

The Best online firearms community in Louisiana.

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • steverM9

*Banned*
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    May 1, 2010
    Clinton, LA
    nz63lnqgbkh1rcumwpl.jpg

gocoastal

I'm a girl.
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Sep 15, 2009
    NOLA
    I learned 2 things from this thread:

1) I need to invest more into Reynolds Wrap..
    The Heavy duty reynolds foil is the best. I use it whenever I have episodes of paranoid delusions and it is excellent to prevent brainwashing.

2) Lactational amenorrhea has to be the coolest thing ever.
    If this actually ever happens to you or someone you know, PLEASE tell me. That would be a one in a million case report to get me PUBLISHED!!

senseiturtle

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 26, 2007
    South Carolina
    If this actually ever happens to you or someone you know, PLEASE tell me. That would be a one in a million case report to get me PUBLISHED!!

Lactation + Amenorrhea = Prolactinoma (usually)
    One of the most common benign pituitary tumors.

But I think he was referring to amenorrhea caused by breastfeeding, due to hormonal feedback.

Last edited:

Tulse Luper

Besmirched!
    Rating - 100%
    64   0   0
    Oct 29, 2008
    Metairie
    Seriously? This is real??? OMG WE'RE ALL GOING TO DIE OF INTERNAL BLEEDING!!!!

I think I just irreversibly lost part of my brain reading this. Good thing it's a light day at work.

Deborah Dupré
    Human Rights Examiner
    (Is there a licensing board for human rights examiners in the US? SIGN ME UP!)

Gulf Blue Plague is evolving biologically into a petrochemical-military-industrial-complex (PMIC) chemically induced breeding ground for mutating viruses making New World Order's mandatory vaccines easier to justify on an unwitting public. Vaccines are considered by many scientists and medical professional as weapons of mass destruction.

1) If this doesn't scream illegitimate conspiracy theorist, I don't know what does.
    2) The article says nothing about "elites" declining the same vaccinations we are "forced" to take.
    3) The article actually hypothesizes that there is going to be a sudden major evolution of H1N1 in the Gulf Coast. Somehow this is supposed to be related to some creepy obscure chemical-spraying alliance in the Gulf Coast that has not been identified, nor does she suggest how the chemicals might be linked to H1N1, only that the chemicals are going to cause millions of people to spontaneously undergo massive internal bleeding. Her source is "Whistelblower Hugh Kaufner" (sic). She has obscure educational degrees that don't exist in the US. And she cannot spell.
    4) She cites herself very liberally, thus reducing her credibility since her source of information is, well, herself.
    5) Hide your kids, hide your wife...'cuz "The PMIC is ensuring that millions of residents are poisoned, fulfilling Agenda 21 depopulation..."

I mean, really?

Sic 'em, Coastal.

Mjolnir

*Banned*
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 12, 2009
    Baton Rouge, LA
    Seriously? This is real??? OMG WE'RE ALL GOING TO DIE OF INTERNAL BLEEDING!!!!

I think I just irreversibly lost part of my brain reading this. Good thing it's a light day at work.

Deborah Dupré
    Human Rights Examiner
    (Is there a licensing board for human rights examiners in the US? SIGN ME UP!)

Gulf Blue Plague is evolving biologically into a petrochemical-military-industrial-complex (PMIC) chemically induced breeding ground for mutating viruses making New World Order's mandatory vaccines easier to justify on an unwitting public. Vaccines are considered by many scientists and medical professional as weapons of mass destruction.

1) If this doesn't scream illegitimate conspiracy theorist, I don't know what does.
    2) The article says nothing about "elites" declining the same vaccinations we are "forced" to take.
    3) The article actually hypothesizes that there is going to be a sudden major evolution of H1N1 in the Gulf Coast. Somehow this is supposed to be related to some creepy obscure chemical-spraying alliance in the Gulf Coast that has not been identified, nor does she suggest how the chemicals might be linked to H1N1, only that the chemicals are going to cause millions of people to spontaneously undergo massive internal bleeding. Her source is "Whistelblower Hugh Kaufner" (sic). She has obscure educational degrees that don't exist in the US. And she cannot spell.
    4) She cites herself very liberally, thus reducing her credibility since her source of information is, well, herself.
    5) Hide your kids, hide your wife...'cuz "The PMIC is ensuring that millions of residents are poisoned, fulfilling Agenda 21 depopulation..."

I mean, really?
    Yep. You may wish to take a look at some of this, especially Agenda 21 and National Security Memorandum 200 as well as the contents of the 2008 Army Modernization Strategy. Hopefully, you're not like the "usual suspects" who don't read anything that flies counter than what they wish the world to be. If you're little different, I'm certain the persons who work for these Think Tanks and their policy makers won't mind it a bit.

gocoastal

I'm a girl.
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Sep 15, 2009
    NOLA
    Lactation + Amenorrhea = Prolactinoma (usually)
    One of the most common benign pituitary tumors.

But I think he was referring to amenorrhea caused by breastfeeding, due to hormonal feedback.

I think he was just being silly. I was always taught that men did not have enough breast tissue to have galactorrhea, so that would still be cool. Although I suppose all men are amenorrheic.

Just give 'em some extra dopamine.

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Bruce robison
    Top Bottom