Hepatitis-B Vaccine in Newborns

The Best online firearms community in Louisiana.

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Mjolnir

*Banned*
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 12, 2009
    Baton Rouge, LA
    Thanks for the GOOD Response.

Breastmilk contains G-class antibodies, which are fleeting. They do not confer immunity, but can bolster the response to specific acute agents. To truly become immune, the infant needs to be exposed to the agent in one way or another, so that b-cell sensitization and antibody production may occur.

Health issues are not solely due to nutrition. Compared to the generations prior to ours, our available nutrition is outstanding. The problem is that a multivitamin doesn't negate the fact that someone eats 4k calories.

Chronic problems result from poor diet, lack of exercise, genetics. Acute problems are usually trauma and infections.

I sense that some people just don't trust doctors, for reasons I can't understand. I guess ill never get it. But, no matter what a doctor says or does, healthcare is the ultimate responsibility of the patient. If you choose not to vaccinate, then its you or your kids that Will suffer, not the doctor, and not the "evil corporations"
    I concur with you (and appreciate the technical response). But do vaccines concur immunity or do they bolster the response? And what are the side effects of said vaccines? What is considered "acceptable losses" due to side effects and who will take responsibility for those side effects? Will the drug manufacturers? No. The hospital? No. The doctors? No.

Yes, some exposure is necessary which is not necessarily a bad thing in most cases.

I question how "healthy" the modern American diet is. It's full of protein (too much, actually) and way too much fat and full of chemical additives and sugars and salts...

Soil depletion reports from the 1930s would indicate to me that we have a less healthy diet since plants do not produce minerals. Gun powder is fine for a plant but not so nutritious for those of us who eat the plant.

I cannot "speak" for the piggish but they have sever mineral and vitamin lack as their diets are really **** in more ways than one. Suffice it to say that any nutritional lack will expose our physical bodies for their inherent (and personal) weaknesses.

Good conversation!

SirIsaacNewton

Rating - 100%
    31   0   0
    Jul 22, 2009
    New Orleans, LA
    Hmm, never said I had a dog...

Well, charlie, since we're speaking of experience please tell me your experience in Toxicology, Virology and Biology.

I would love to hear about your background in these fields. No offense but you are contradicting individuals who have dedicated their entire lives to studying these complex systems and saying the solution is easy. Breastfeed your children and use holistic approaches.:rolleyes: This is pure nonsense (not that breastfeeding shouldn't be practiced, it should, and a healthy lifestyle should definitely include diet and exercise). But it doesn't matter how many pushup you do in the morning when we are talking about Polio or Smallpox. I really wish you would read about how vaccines are derived and the ingenious ways they have been designed to rev up our immune systems. The fact of the matter is it would take a decade of serious educating to really understand this and it isn't something that can be taught on a forum and/or learned in a big rig on the way to atlanta. This isn't casual reading this is in depth stuff that requires a lot of education.

It is funny because I talked to a brilliant man (a virologist who has worked on and and is currently working on many of the current vaccines being utilized as well as the ones being developed) after he gave a lecture on the current CDC guidelines for vaccinations and asked him what do you say to these individuals who think vaccines are poisonous, cause autism, etc. He said I simply state there is no scientific evidence to believe such nonsense and I gave these vaccinations to my children and you should do the same.

Last edited:

Mjolnir

*Banned*
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 12, 2009
    Baton Rouge, LA
    I have no formal education in those fields; I never said or implied that I did. However, I have raised three (3) children that are currently 18, 16 and 10. In that time, I've had numerous conversations with doctors in just about any field you could think of. In any case, where did I hand out any advice that would have required education or knowledge in Toxicology, Virology and Biology (other than the last 18 years of hands-on training I've had)? And who are you to say that I don't have the knowledge? You're making a feeble attempt to strike back when all I did was point out that you're giving advice to parents when you are not one.

BTW:

I stand by my response as more than adequate to your accusations. You may wish to re-read your response; no "feeble" attempts at anything here. Neither of us have all of the answers (that I can assure you) but if you read closely you'll see that I advocate you doing whatever the hell you wish for you and your children. For me, I'll think for myself and politely pass on the vaccines and a host of other crap being foisted on children today.

As far as the dogs are concerned please read the quote: "I've RAISED DOGS" does not imply that I HAVE A DOG. ;)

charliepapa

Clandestine Sciuridae
    Rating - 100%
    130   0   0
    Jul 12, 2009
    Prairieville
    As far as the dogs are concerned please read the quote: "I've RAISED DOGS" does not imply that I HAVE A DOG. ;)

so, you've raised other people's dogs? is that contract work? :rofl: good one!

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ue0fZfwHfzo"]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ue0fZfwHfzo[/ame]

stancel

Swamp Stalker
    Rating - 100%
    93   0   0
    Nov 7, 2008
    Carriere, MS
    Ok everybody, lets break this down to its most simple form. If the risk of getting a vaccine outweigh the risk of contracting the disease it is meant to protect you from, does it make good since to get it? If you answer yes, please explain. If you answer no, then lets look at a few facts about the Hep-B vaccine. I AM ONLY TALKING ABOUT THE HEP-B VACCINE IN NEWBORNS. NOTHING ELSE.

Fact 1:
    The National Vaccine Information Center (NVIC) released figures earlier this year showing that the number of hepatitis B vaccine-associated adverse events and deaths reported in US children under the age of 14 is exceptionally high, significantly outnumbering the reported cases of hepatitis B disease in that same age group.

Independent analysis of raw computer data generated by the government- operated Vaccine Adverse Event Reporting System (VAERS) confirms that in 1996, there were 827 serious, adverse events reported to VAERS in children under 14 who had been injected with the hepatitis B vaccine. In contrast, during that same period there were only 279 reported cases of hepatitis B disease in children under 14.

Ok, does anybody disagree with that statement, or have data showing it to be false? If Yes, post it. If not, then here is the next thing to consider:

According to the World Health Organization, based on studies performed on people in countries where there is a high incidence of Hep-B, Vaccine-derived immunity is thought to be short-lived. Between 30-50 percent of vaccinated individuals may lose their antibodies within 7 years.

Up to 60 percent of persons who initially respond will lose detectable antibodies within 12 years. So that means that these vaccines will provide little to no protection to the real risks of acquiring Hepatitis B: promiscuous sexual behavior and IV drug abuse.

Ok, does anybody disagree with that? If so, then post your references or copy and past the study showing it to be false.

But, if you accept those two facts, then explain to me exactly why it is a good idea to put this vaccine into a newborn baby who's parents are not infected with Hep-B, and also do not belong to one of the two groups considered to be high risk.

Don't talk about vaccines in general, and don't skirt the issue. Tell me exactly why you think it is safer to administer the Hep-B vaccine than not to. That is all I am asking for. Don't talk about polio, or meningitis, or the damn hooping cough. The original post, and every one of my comments in this post, have been related to HEP-B.

Last edited:

gocoastal

I'm a girl.
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Sep 15, 2009
    NOLA
    Fact 1:
    The National Vaccine Information Center (NVIC) released figures earlier this year showing that the number of hepatitis B vaccine-associated adverse events and deaths reported in US children under the age of 14 is exceptionally high, significantly outnumbering the reported cases of hepatitis B disease in that same age group.

Independent analysis of raw computer data generated by the government- operated Vaccine Adverse Event Reporting System (VAERS) confirms that in 1996, there were 827 serious, adverse events reported to VAERS in children under 14 who had been injected with the hepatitis B vaccine. In contrast, during that same period there were only 279 reported cases of hepatitis B disease in children under 14.

This fact doesn't have any significance. "Exceptionally" is some word thrown in there by NVIC to be dramatic.

I get that you are trying to say that risk of Hepatitis B vaccination is greater than actually getting the disease, but you should also actually look at what VAERS data shows when referring to hep-B associated adverse events.

VAERS records any event that is reported in association with a vaccine. This means that the event could be minor, such as benign abdominal pain, or not even been associated at all. Maybe the kid had bad cheese for breakfast. Adverse effects maybe overeported or underreported, because naturally, not everyone with belly pain will assume it is related to the vaccine. There were 380 adverse effects reported in 2005, in any degree of seriousness. I ran the data myself on the VAERS website. (As an editorial, I don't know what legitimate source uses 15-year old data in health care as above.

Secondly, the "fact" that reported cases of Hep B in children is so low has been consistently attributed to vaccination, as it correlates well with the initiation of widespread vaccination in children.

Despite the government conspiracy theorists, I've included a quote from a CDC article from 2004 because it uses the same source of information that you are citing:
    Since the 1991 adoption of a comprehensive strategy to eliminate hepatitis B virus (HBV) transmission in the United States (1), the incidence of acute hepatitis B cases has declined steadily. Declines have been greatest among children born after the 1991 recommendations for universal infant hepatitis B vaccination were implemented. In 1995, the elimination strategy was expanded to include routine vaccination of all adolescents aged 11--12 years and, in 1999, to include children aged <18 years who had not been vaccinated previously (2). To describe the epidemiology of acute hepatitis B in children and adolescents in the United States, CDC analyzed notifiable disease surveillance data collected during 1990--2002 and data collected during 2001--2002 through enhanced surveillance of reported cases of acute hepatitis B in children born after 1990. This report summarizes the results of that analysis, which indicated that the rate of acute hepatitis B in children and adolescents decreased 89% during 1990--2002 and that racial disparities in hepatitis B incidence have narrowed. Many confirmed cases in persons born after 1990 occurred among international adoptees and other children born outside the United States. [/SIZE][/SIZE]

gocoastal

I'm a girl.
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Sep 15, 2009
    NOLA
    I forgot to address the first question:
    "If the risk of getting a vaccine outweigh the risk of contracting the disease it is meant to protect you from, does it make good since to get it? If you answer yes, please explain. If you answer no, then lets look at a few facts about the Hep-B vaccine."

Absolutely. I would never get vaccinated for yellow fever.
    I just disagree that the risk of getting the vaccine outweighs the risk of contracting Hepatitis B, from a population standpoint.

senseiturtle

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 26, 2007
    South Carolina
    Ok everybody, lets break this down to its most simple form. If the risk of getting a vaccine outweigh the risk of contracting the disease it is meant to protect you from, does it make good since to get it? If you answer yes, please explain. If you answer no, then lets look at a few facts about the Hep-B vaccine. I AM ONLY TALKING ABOUT THE HEP-B VACCINE IN NEWBORNS. NOTHING ELSE.

No problem! .... But regardless of how strong the data is to the direct opposite, I'm fairly sure you won't change your mind.

Fact 1:The National Vaccine Information Center (NVIC) released figures earlier this year showing that the number of hepatitis B vaccine-associated adverse events and deaths reported in US children under the age of 14 is exceptionally high, significantly outnumbering the reported cases of hepatitis B disease in that same age group.

According to the World Health Organization, based on studies performed on people in countries where there is a high incidence of Hep-B, Vaccine-derived immunity is thought to be short-lived. Between 30-50 percent of vaccinated individuals may lose their antibodies within 7 years.

Up to 60 percent of persons who initially respond will lose detectable antibodies within 12 years. So that means that these vaccines will provide little to no protection to the real risks of acquiring Hepatitis B: promiscuous sexual behavior and IV drug abuse.

1) This site is OBVIOUSLY partial, and would be equivalent to getting the Brady Bunch to comment on gun safety. This same group runs an "International Memorial for Vaccine Victims", the "Vaccine awakening" blog, and a "Vaccine Reaction Registry." (taken from the "about us" section of their website).

Serious side effect rate: 1/100,000... that's 0.001%
    (N Engl J Med 1996 Aug 1;335(5):355)

And taking data from the Institute of Medicine and WHO in a review article (source= Duclos P. Safety of immunisation and adverse events following vaccination against hepatitis B.Expert Opin Drug Saf. 2003 May;2(3):225-31.)

In placebo-controlled studies, common side effects other than local reactions were reported no more frequently among vaccine recipients than among individuals receiving a placebo. A number of controversial adverse events have, however, been purported to be associated with HBVs, including rheumatoid arthritis (RA), diabetes, demyelinating diseases (e.g., multiple sclerosis [MS]), chronic fatigue syndrome, and more recently, lymphoblastic leukaemia. In addition, the safety of the thiomersal and aluminium contained in the vaccine has also been under close scrutiny. These issues have been reviewed by a number of country-specific or international independent review committees such as that of the US Institute of Medicine (IOM) and the World Health Organization's (WHO) Global Advisory Committee on Vaccine Safety (GACVS). Upon review of the scientific evidence, none of the serious allegations have so far been confirmed.

The risks of hepatitis B vaccination are only theoretical in comparison with clear benefits in terms of cirrhosis and cancer prevention, and the HBV remains one with an excellent safety profile.

--------------More about Safety---------------------

Quoted from DynaMed (which uses direct study data)

Prospective study compared 3,302 healthy term infants vaccinated with 21 days of birth (82% within 2 days) and 2,353 unvaccinated infants; no significant differences in fevers (0.8% vs. 1.1%), allergic reactions, seizures, other neurologic events; vaccinated newborns had less blood cultures, CSF cultures and positive cultures (Pediatr Infect Dis J 2001 Nov;20(11):1049 in J Watch 2002 Jan 1;22(1);9)

No evidence of autoimmune responses related to hepatitis B vaccination in infants in comparison of 210 vaccinated and 109 unvaccinated children at age 6 years (Pediatrics 2002 Jul;110(1):e4)

------------------Effectiveness --------------------------

---- Total duration of vaccine not established, "booster" shots may be necessary.

Our study, conducted in a large cohort (1578) that included
    persons of both sexes initially vaccinated over a wide range
    of ages, showed that protection induced by hepatitis B
    vaccine remains robust for at least 15 years, as evidenced by
    the low number of breakthrough HBV infections. At 15
    years, 84% of the cohort tested still had anti-HBs present,
    including 88% of those who had responded to the initial
    vaccine series..

Studies in health care workers have found that 3 and
    13 years after initial immunization, anti-HBs levels of 10
    sample ratio units or greater by radioimmunoassay were
    present in 52% to 76% of participants, respectively (26–
    28), but in these studies, administering a booster dose of
    hepatitis B vaccine has universally resulted in an anamnestic
    response (27, 28). Thus, immune memory against HBV
    infection lasts longer than persistence of anti-HBs.

Ann Intern Med 2005 Mar 1;142(5):333

This claim of no efficacy is directly contradicted by epidemiological evidence. The source is from the CDC, Summary of Notifiable Diseases, 2003.

In 2003, a total of 7,526 acute hepatitis B cases were reported, representing a 64% decrease since 1990, when 21,102 cases were reported. The steady decline in hepatitis B rates coincides with the implementation of a national strategy to eliminate hepatitis B virus (HBV) (1). The primary elements of this strategy are screening all pregnant women for HBV infection with the provision of postexposure prophylaxis to infants born to infected women, routine vaccination of all infants and children aged <19 years; and vaccination of others at increased risk for hepatitis B (e.g., health-care workers, men who have sex with men [MSM], injection-drug users [IDUs], and household and sex contacts of persons with chronic HBV infection).

In 2003, the rate among children aged <12 years, the cohort born since routine infant vaccination was implemented, was 0.02 per 100,000 population, representing a decline of >98% compared with the equivalent age group in 1990. Rates among adolescents aged 12--19 years have declined 90% since 1990 although the rate of decline among this age group, in contrast to that in the younger age group, has slowed in recent years.

But the REAL thing we're trying to avoid in this population is Hepatocellular Carcinoma, a consequence of chronic HepB infection.

Acute infection is not necessarily fatal, but the age of the patient at the time of infection carries variable transition rates to chronic HepB carrier state, which eventually leads to liver failure and HCC. 90% of infants infected go chronic, 30% of children 1-5 go chronic, and 1-5% of adults go chronic.

---------------------------------------------------
    Sources for chronic state info:
    ---McMahon BJ, Alward WLM, Hall DB. Acute hepatitis B virus infection: relation of age to the clinical expression of disease and subsequent development of the carrier state. J Infect Dis 1985; 151: 599-603
    ---Chang MH. Natural history of hepatitis B infection in children. J Gastroenterol Hepatol 2000; 15(Suppl): E11-E19
    ---13 Tassopoulos NC, Papaevangelou GJ, Sjogren MH. Natural history of acute hepatitis B surface antigen-positive hepatitis in Greek adults. Gastroenterology 1987; 92: 1844-1850
    -----------------------------------------------------

Incidence of hepatocellular carcinoma in children ages 6-14 years in Taiwan declined after institution of universal hepatitis B vaccination (N Engl J Med 1997 Jun 26;336(26):1855) full-text
    ----------

But, if you accept those two facts, then explain to me exactly why it is a good idea to put this vaccine into a newborn baby who's parents are not infected with Hep-B, and also do not belong to one of the two groups considered to be high risk.

1) Given the sources, I can't accept the facts you presented. In addition, I have presented "alternate" facts straight from the studies themselves, and not some website with an agenda.

2) I've shown, through study evidence, that:
    The vaccine is safe
    The vaccine is effective
    The vaccine is long-lasting

3) I'm prepared to accept the fact that accidents happen, and my child might possibly deviate from the "straight path", and my child might become a healthcare worker one day....

Then administration of the vaccine is the clear better choice.

Mjolnir

*Banned*
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 12, 2009
    Baton Rouge, LA
    I would love to hear about your background in these fields. No offense but you are contradicting individuals who have dedicated their entire lives to studying these complex systems and saying the solution is easy. Breastfeed your children and use holistic approaches.:rolleyes: This is pure nonsense (not that breastfeeding shouldn't be practiced, it should, and a healthy lifestyle should definitely include diet and exercise). But it doesn't matter how many pushup you do in the morning when we are talking about Polio or Smallpox. I really wish you would read about how vaccines are derived and the ingenious ways they have been designed to rev up our immune systems. The fact of the matter is it would take a decade of serious educating to really understand this and it isn't something that can be taught on a forum and/or learned in a big rig on the way to atlanta. This isn't casual reading this is in depth stuff that requires a lot of education.

It is funny because I talked to a brilliant man (a virologist who has worked on and and is currently working on many of the current vaccines being utilized as well as the ones being developed) after he gave a lecture on the current CDC guidelines for vaccinations and asked him what do you say to these individuals who think vaccines are poisonous, cause autism, etc. He said I simply state there is no scientific evidence to believe such nonsense and I gave these vaccinations to my children and you should do the same.
    Last things first; research the history of the CDC. Prior to them being called Tuskegee Experiment. Some things should haunt one for the remainder of one's existence. There are others.

I took all three courses at Wayne State University and University of Michigan as I was contemplating Medicine, Engineering and, only somewhat seriously, Law School. I am contemplating Kinesiology now.

gocoastal

I'm a girl.
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Sep 15, 2009
    NOLA
    Last things first; research the history of the CDC. Prior to them being called Tuskegee Experiment. Some things should haunt one for the remainder of one's existence. There are others.
    Seriously, it is absolutely your prerogative to decline vaccinations for your child and I respect that, but PLEASE stop disseminating misinformation.
    The US Public Health Service ran the Tuskegee experiment, not the CDC. The USPHS still exists today; it is not the same as the CDC.
    You also forgot to mention that The Tuskegee incident was an important, positive impetus for change that has progressed into what most people consider modern, ethical medical research.

I took all three courses at Wayne State University and University of Michigan as I was contemplating Medicine, Engineering and, only somewhat seriously, Law School. I am contemplating Kinesiology now.
    I hate to be rude on public forums, but since no one else has jumped on this-Three courses? You're not qualified to tell people about the "fact" that breastfeeding negates the need for vaccination. ("I've stated the fact that a healthy woman who breastfeeds her young has no reason to vaccinate her kids. This is biological fact.") Any legitimate medical literature will contradict this piece of "information.". Your website source is an organization that bashes the routine vaccination of newborns for hep B, yet there are no pediatricians, or even any physicians, on its board. Three courses in toxicology, virology, and biology are hardly qualifications. To get the big picture, you also need course in pharmacology, pathology, immunology, microbiology, and then have a way to integrate all of that information.

Mjolnir

*Banned*
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 12, 2009
    Baton Rouge, LA
    Seriously, it is absolutely your prerogative to decline vaccinations for your child and I respect that, but PLEASE stop disseminating misinformation.
    The US Public Health Service ran the Tuskegee experiment, not the CDC. The USPHS still exists today; it is not the same as the CDC.
    You also forgot to mention that The Tuskegee incident was an important, positive impetus for change that has progressed into what most people consider modern, ethical medical research.

I hate to be rude on public forums, but since no one else has jumped on this-Three courses? You're not qualified to tell people about the "fact" that breastfeeding negates the need for vaccination. ("I've stated the fact that a healthy woman who breastfeeds her young has no reason to vaccinate her kids. This is biological fact.") Any legitimate medical literature will contradict this piece of "information.". Your website source is an organization that bashes the routine vaccination of newborns for hep B, yet there are no pediatricians, or even any physicians, on its board. Three courses in toxicology, virology, and biology are hardly qualifications. To get the big picture, you also need course in pharmacology, pathology, immunology, microbiology, and then have a way to integrate all of that information.
    Dig a bit deeper on the history of the CDC, please.

Let's see the years would have been 1989, 1990 timeframe; quite some time ago me thinks.

Mjolnir

*Banned*
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 12, 2009
    Baton Rouge, LA
    exactly... attempt to discredit and/or confuse the issue and run. typical.
    Try reading for COMPREHENSION, please. :p

Despite what the Industry will tell you (and it is just that... a Profit-making Industry) there is much contradictory evidence - and many who walk the planet to prove them incorrect. So "handing ass" would be any example that provides evidence that the Virology Theory is not some Universal Law that is absolutely correct.

Vaccinate. Go ahead. Take your H1N1, HxNy vaccines, etc., etc. You are CHOOSING to be little more than a guinea pig. Fine you say? Then why is it illegal for me to inject any substance into MY OWN body? I cannot experiment on self? Why make medical treatments south of the border illegal? Some are felonious? IF the Medical Industry (led by the FDA and the multi-nationals who control it) were in pursuit of Truth they would not seek to put companies and products out of business due to the inability to patent.

My final words for the "Vaccinate Your Kids, Vaccines Work" crowd: Go for it!! :eek3:

gocoastal

I'm a girl.
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Sep 15, 2009
    NOLA
    Mjoliner she handed you your ass and that's your only response?

Vaccines work. Period.

Sigh. I'm not even sure what his response means.

I don't want to tell anyone it isn't their right to do whatever they want to their bodies. I agree that you should not bend over and take whatever your doctor tells you.
    I am pro-informed consent, but that is based on consent being informed, on solid, legitimate information. Hopefully a few of us on this forum have been able to set the record straight. Senseiturtle, Overactive Brain, and I have been studying this information for years in our efforts to be good health care providers, and I hope we were helpful to those who were unclear as to why/how vaccinations work.

TomTerrific

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 11, 2010
    Centre, Ky
    "Infants don't die from hepB. They just don't catch it, since they aren't having sex or sharing needles. The reality is, adults die from hepatitis B every day, and a vaccine could have saved them."

You do realize that when a newborn is given the Hep-B vaccination right after birth, by the age of 7 most children haven't retained enough of the anti-bodies to even be immune anymore. It is a fact.

[Balance snipped for brevity]

Can you provide a link to back up your assertion about the antibodies?

I'm not trying to shoot you down. I'd just like to know where it comes from.

senseiturtle

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 26, 2007
    South Carolina
    The study I posted provided evidence of antibodies at 15 years post vaccination, with conferred immunity even in the absence of measurable abx.

The problem is, the internet is the best place to confirm whatever conviction you possess, no matter how off base. Multimillion dollar, internationally coordinated, statistically significant studies get the same voice as any left wing soccer mom with a laptop.

gocoastal

I'm a girl.
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Sep 15, 2009
    NOLA
    http://www.examiner.com/human-right...gulf-news-mutating-viruses-manditory-vaccines

Get ready for even more vaccines... of course, the Elite won't take them but they may become mandatory for us "little people."

Apparently, some are A-OK about this.

Seriously? This is real??? OMG WE'RE ALL GOING TO DIE OF INTERNAL BLEEDING!!!!

I think I just irreversibly lost part of my brain reading this. Good thing it's a light day at work.

Deborah Dupré
    Human Rights Examiner
    (Is there a licensing board for human rights examiners in the US? SIGN ME UP!)

Gulf Blue Plague is evolving biologically into a petrochemical-military-industrial-complex (PMIC) chemically induced breeding ground for mutating viruses making New World Order's mandatory vaccines easier to justify on an unwitting public. Vaccines are considered by many scientists and medical professional as weapons of mass destruction.

1) If this doesn't scream illegitimate conspiracy theorist, I don't know what does.
    2) The article says nothing about "elites" declining the same vaccinations we are "forced" to take.
    3) The article actually hypothesizes that there is going to be a sudden major evolution of H1N1 in the Gulf Coast. Somehow this is supposed to be related to some creepy obscure chemical-spraying alliance in the Gulf Coast that has not been identified, nor does she suggest how the chemicals might be linked to H1N1, only that the chemicals are going to cause millions of people to spontaneously undergo massive internal bleeding. Her source is "Whistelblower Hugh Kaufner" (sic). She has obscure educational degrees that don't exist in the US. And she cannot spell.
    4) She cites herself very liberally, thus reducing her credibility since her source of information is, well, herself.
    5) Hide your kids, hide your wife...'cuz "The PMIC is ensuring that millions of residents are poisoned, fulfilling Agenda 21 depopulation..."

I mean, really?

Top Bottom