Highpower Keeps Growing

The Best online firearms community in Louisiana.

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • dzelenka

D.R. 1827; HM; P100x3
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Mar 2, 2008
    Covington
    I'm certainly interested, it'll just be whether or not I'm home or not during matches/practices. My offshore schedule is about to change again in the coming months, so I can't plan for anything further out than a couple of weeks. Still, I'll be starting to get my own gear and shooting whenever I can.

You are on the mailing list ao you will get notice of every event except impromptu practices. I will try to get hold of you for some of those too.

Glad to see you enjoyed it.

Dan

LCPL 4

Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    Jun 30, 2007
    Badger Free Zone
    I have been buying Black Hills 75 gr Match directly from Black Hills. It is available elsewhere, but pricey. I may be able to put together a buy for the highpower shooters if any are interested.

I guess it is .223.

Look on the web to see if anyone else has the Black Hills. Some folks have been using Privi Partisan 75 gr Match. It isn't the best but it is usable. LCPL4 may want to comment.

I'm handicapped by a 1:9 twist at the moment but I don't have any complaints at the 200. At 300 I have to comeup a little more than the rest of the fellas because the ammo seems to have a lower muzzle velocity than what others normally shoot. At 600 it acts a little twitchy (attributed to twist) and I have to come up about 3 to 5 more minutes than normal ie. approx 18"to 30". Just depends on the box. I have not tried the black hills to compare.

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    TonyGuillory
    Top Bottom