How do you think this plays out?

The Best online firearms community in Louisiana.

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • thperez1972

ESSAYONS
    Staff member
    Gold Member
    Rating - 100%
    10   0   0
    Dec 28, 2015
    Baton Rouge, LA
    The site wanted payment before I finished reading but I got as far as the half-finished pipe bombs that were found.
    Horrible. Bonafide psychopath s**t.

If you're interested, throw "Jeremy Triche Brandon Nielsen sovereign citizens" into a search engine like google and I'm sure you'll find more articles.

T-Rigger

T-Rigger
    Premium Member
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Apr 25, 2019
    Metairie, LA
    Wow! Wild Times in St. John! Orleans ain't necessarily the premeire venue of illicit activity in LA. The perpetrators seem to tend to start w/ low profile rural venue, via easily relocatable mobile home labs, and then expand their base. Watch Prime video series "JUSTIFIED". Outstanding! Scary. Make it easier via legalization? HA! The end is nigh.

Fordfella

Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Jul 8, 2018
    Lafayette, Louisiana
    The way it was explained to me is that by signing the ticket/summons/etc. you promise to appear in court on a specified date, and you can go after you have signed it. Refusal to sign and you can be arrested and taken to court RFN, and the judge will see you when it is convenient for him. May be today, may be next week.
    Saw a YT video where the guy refused to sign because that would be a lie. He reports to prison on the 5th of that month to begin a 2 year sentence, so he wouldn't agree to appear on the 26th.

Fordfella

Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Jul 8, 2018
    Lafayette, Louisiana
    I found another YouTube channel I like it's. State Boys Louisiana it has our LSP Troopers. Haven't seen any sovereign citizen stops on there yet.
    I tried that YT channel and it was PAINFUL!!! Who is putting that channel up? LEO?

Narrator: "His truck was susseffely hit with spice grips"

I'd rather hear:
    Meh-Lah, A bunch of coullions I tell you me!!
    I can understand that!

70mikenike70

Rating - 100%
    12   0   0
    Jan 13, 2022
    Lake Charles
    I love watching the sovereign citizen stops on YouTube. I'm not driving I'm traveling LOL.
    Most agencies wait too long to break the window.

I found another YouTube channel I like it's. State Boys Louisiana it has our LSP Troopers. Haven't seen any sovereign citizen stops on there yet.
    I just stumbled onto State Boys a couple weeks ago! I love watching them! My son works for my local Sheriffs Office and waiting to see some of our local boys on there! I like it because it’s not showing bad interactions between the law or citizens. It’s just straight up you did this you are going to jail.

Bolt Head

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jun 12, 2023
    Alexandria
    If you're interested, throw "Jeremy Triche Brandon Nielsen sovereign citizens" into a search engine like google and I'm sure you'll find more articles.
    While I'm not the biggest fan of the SPLC and the ADL (they seem left-biased sometimes) I did search the info you quoted and read through SPLC's article on it as time permitted.

https://www.splcenter.org/hatewatch...iana-cop-killings-may-be-‘sovereign-citizens’

Those people are hardcore criminals, overall. The father and his 16-year-old son that were killed, well, the son's mind was obviously poisoned, likely by his father.

I'm definitely not anything like those people. I may talk a little s**t but Free Speech is a right I truly love, and I live a truly good life. There is no crime in my world. There is money-making, fishing, cooking and eating great food (I'm not Gordon Ramsay. LOL), talkin' some politics, still occasionally drink alcohol, sittin' on my stocks of various items, working out, wearing my high-end clothes when I want to and silently laughing at the women that eye me up, cat-call, etc., etc..

That's my life in a nutshell. A far cry from those sovereign whackjobs.

John_

Shooter
    Rating - 100%
    22   0   0
    Nov 23, 2013
    Hammond, LA
    "Most schemes promoted by sovereign citizens aim to avoid paying taxes, ignore laws, eliminate debts, or extract money from the government. Sovereign citizen arguments have no basis in law and have never been successful in any court."
    source

jdindadell

Not Banned!!!
    Rating - 100%
    269   0   1
    Feb 14, 2010
    Slidell
    Wow, this is rough. Seems like the cops are just feeding the fire on this one. Got some real meth criminals and then they "tie them" to the sovereign citizen movement. Plenty of hate speech in that article over the sovereigns. You guys do know the propaganda works both ways right? Just cause a small group of people don't want to follow the amoral and evil government does not mean that they are all bad people, they just have their eyes open. Time will tell (and Flock cameras) if/when they are considered either crazy or trail blazers. Keep in mind this country was established by a group of "sovereign citizens" who pushed back against colonial rule!

ETA

Went down the rabbit hole a bit, and this article:

Is quite the smear piece on the sovereign citizens, complete with references to the SPLC, which in itself is a quite flawed money gathering institution that is hiding behind "equality"... Not sure it exemplifies "non-biased reporting".

Don't get me wrong, i think most of these "sovereign citizens" are pissing in the wind and I am sure the rhetoric really appeals to the various criminals that attempt to hide behind it.

Last edited:

thperez1972

ESSAYONS
    Staff member
    Gold Member
    Rating - 100%
    10   0   0
    Dec 28, 2015
    Baton Rouge, LA
    Wow, this is rough. Seems like the cops are just feeding the fire on this one. Got some real meth criminals and then they "tie them" to the sovereign citizen movement. Plenty of hate speech in that article over the sovereigns. You guys do know the propaganda works both ways right? Just cause a small group of people don't want to follow the amoral and evil government does not mean that they are all bad people, they just have their eyes open. Time will tell (and Flock cameras) if/when they are considered either crazy or trail blazers. Keep in mind this country was established by a group of "sovereign citizens" who pushed back against colonial rule!

ETA

Went down the rabbit hole a bit, and this article:

Is quite the smear piece on the sovereign citizens, complete with references to the SPLC, which in itself is a quite flawed money gathering institution that is hiding behind "equality"... Not sure it exemplifies "non-biased reporting".

Don't get me wrong, i think most of these "sovereign citizens" are pissing in the wind and I am sure the rhetoric really appeals to the various criminals that attempt to hide behind it.

You feel "sovereign citizens" are just misunderstood patriots?

Core

Salt
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 5, 2011
    Maine
    It all depends on the type of officer that pulls him over, he gets his expired inspection sticker ticket with no problem, or, he gets his window broken, rides the lightning, and gets the **** beat out of him. lol
    I used to handle high value targets on occasion overseas. I cannot see how a police officer would want to escalate a traffic stop unless the individual was placing themselves or others in imminent harm. I understand this behavior can be viewed as disrespectful but we are all free people innocent until proven guilty. I support anyone who exercises their constitutional rights no matter how silly or obstructive it may seem. We have witnessed these kinds of abuses become common place practices in federal law for decades, the courts, and local law in some locales. I see nothing wrong with it, and to discourage others to do so,
    is placing a nail in our own coffin so to speak.

thperez1972

ESSAYONS
    Staff member
    Gold Member
    Rating - 100%
    10   0   0
    Dec 28, 2015
    Baton Rouge, LA
    I used to handle high value targets on occasion overseas. I cannot see how a police officer would want to escalate a traffic stop unless the individual was placing themselves or others in imminent harm. I understand this behavior can be viewed as disrespectful but we are all free people innocent until proven guilty. I support anyone who exercises their constitutional rights no matter how silly or obstructive it may seem. We have witnessed these kinds of abuses become common place practices in federal law for decades, the courts, and local law in some locales. I see nothing wrong with it, and to discourage others to do so,
    is placing a nail in our own coffin so to speak.

It's not about disrespect. It's about disregarding lawful instructions that the supreme court has found to be constitutional. The courts say that you are innocent until proven guilty. That presumption of innocence is not relevant when the cop pulls you over after watching you commit the traffic offense. I do not support anyone who exercises their constitutional rights no matter how silly or obstructive it may seem. You are well within your rights to walk up and down the street singing as loud as you can even if it disturbs the patrons of a restaurant eating on the patio. But if the purpose of exercising your rights in that way is simply because they are your rights to exercise, you are not a patriot. You're just an ass. You mention abuses but you didn't actually list any. And I strongly discourage behavior that goes against laws that have been determined to be constitutional.

Latest posts

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    bharden68
    Top Bottom