I'd like to address a pet peeve of mine

The Best online firearms community in Louisiana.

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Rating - 100%
    16   0   0
    Feb 21, 2011
    Lake Charles
    thereisadifference2.jpg

Thank you for your attention. That is all.

JBP55

La. CHP Instructor #409
    Premium Member
    Rating - 100%
    340   0   0
    Apr 15, 2008
    Walker
    Some ranges have clips to hold the targets on.
    Some Instructors will install these clips on nipples of shooters who use improper terminology.

king4456

Rating - 100%
    9   0   0
    Dec 4, 2009
    Prairieville
    While we are at it. Your screen name annoys the heck out of me. I mean lots of birds fly, do you shoot them all?
    Seems kinda pointless if you ask me but oh well so does obsessing over clips and magazines.
    Did you do this cause I am pretty sure it flew at one time?
    deadeagle.jpg

Get over it. I call them clips sometimes.

SirIsaacNewton

Rating - 100%
    31   0   0
    Jul 22, 2009
    New Orleans, LA
    You do realize your on a firearms forum. If the difference between clips and mags where a horse it would have been beaten so badly we could have started our own glue and/or pet food company.

king4456

Rating - 100%
    9   0   0
    Dec 4, 2009
    Prairieville
    Then clearly you don't duck hunt.

Then you're part of the problem. :nono:
    I have duck hunted and frankly it is a really crappy time. Yes we killed ducks and yes the blind was full of water that had to be bailed and yes it was cold and wet and yes it sucked and yes I know what your screen name means just like you know what I mean when I say clip. That is all.

Rating - 100%
    16   0   0
    Feb 21, 2011
    Lake Charles
    I have duck hunted and frankly it is a really crappy time. Yes we killed ducks and yes the blind was full of water that had to be bailed and yes it was cold and wet and yes it sucked and yes I know what your screen name means just like you know what I mean when I say clip. That is all.

To each his own. In case you wanted a full explanation, it's not considered that sporting to shoot a duck on the water. So if one does happen to make it into the decoys, very often the phrase, "If it flies, it dies" is uttered. It's not a reference to shooting everything on the planet with wings.

And the clip thing is a pet peeve of mine. If it doesn't bother you, then good for you. Just because you have a different opinion is no need to start a personal attack.

king4456

Rating - 100%
    9   0   0
    Dec 4, 2009
    Prairieville
    To each his own. In case you wanted a full explanation, it's not considered that sporting to shoot a duck on the water. So if one does happen to make it into the decoys, very often the phrase, "If it flies, it dies" is uttered. It's not a reference to shooting everything on the planet with wings.

And the clip thing is a pet peeve of mine. If it doesn't bother you, then good for you. Just because you have a different opinion is no need to start a personal attack.

I ain't mad at ya. I'm still gonna say clip though.:deadhorse:

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Bruce robison
    Top Bottom