I'd like to address a pet peeve of mine

The Best online firearms community in Louisiana.

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Ritten

SSST Mad Scientist
    Rating - 100%
    44   0   0
    Dec 8, 2007
    Thibodaux, Louisiana
    Wait........now I'm confused.....do I have to sell all my pistol clips and get mags for them now? What about my AR clips? Are they good any more?

Does the scope come with it??

dantheman

I despise ARFCOM
    Premium Member
    Rating - 100%
    66   0   0
    Jan 9, 2008
    City of Central
    I have gotten into the habit of using clip or magazine in the proper context , but I really don't care one way or the other what other people do .

Tulse Luper

Besmirched!
    Rating - 100%
    64   0   0
    Oct 29, 2008
    Metairie
    That's one of my pet peeves. People that think urine is sterile. It is true that, barring some bladder infection, your urine inside your bladder is sterile or practically sterile. However, there is bacteria that lives inside your urethra (ie, your penis) that gets blasted out along with your urine everytime you go take a leak, thus rendering your pee un-sterile.

:D

Granted, but if I'm using a public bathroom that ain't hands free, it's a foot flush and straight out the door past the sinks I go. Public Bathrooms are filthy outhouses, lined with a thicker fecal coating than most sewers. They're disgusting way beyond any normal hand to pee-pee contact. My pee-pee is as clean or dirty as my toes, elbows and nose, and I know where it has been. I touch all of the aforementioned parts of my body, some more than others, during the course of a day. What's the difference other than the irrational --- "Ohhh gross, he's getting Pee-Pee oil and Pee-Pee virus all over me" --- fear. Even if urine isn't fresh-out-the-kettle sterile, it's not like we play it. Embrace your fluids, Raven.

JadeRaven

Oh Snap
    Rating - 100%
    60   0   0
    Sep 13, 2006
    Metairie
    Granted, but if I'm using a public bathroom that ain't hands free, it's a foot flush and straight out the door past the sinks I go. Public Bathrooms are filthy outhouses, lined with a thicker fecal coating than most sewers. They're disgusting way beyond any normal hand to pee-pee contact. My pee-pee is as clean or dirty as my toes, elbows and nose, and I know where it has been. I touch all of the aforementioned parts of my body, some more than others, during the course of a day. What's the difference other than the irrational --- "Ohhh gross, he's getting Pee-Pee oil and Pee-Pee virus all over me" --- fear. Even if urine isn't fresh-out-the-kettle sterile, it's not like we play it. Embrace your fluids, Raven.

Oh I fully agree. . . If I have to use a public restroom that's particularly nasty or high-traffic, I don't touch anything. But nice restaurants and a few other places have clean, serviceable restrooms and I take the opportunity to wash up. . . less for the urine and more to avoid colds, the flu, etc. :)

madmax4x4

HONKY
    Rating - 100%
    43   0   0
    May 31, 2009
    New Orleans
    79231204_Glock_High_Capacity_Clips_And_Extended_Magazine_answer_1_xlarge.jpeg

tubbs

Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Mar 10, 2011
    Baton Rouge
    I like to **** people off when they use the term clip in the wrong sense. Such as man I bought a case of clips for my AR or This clip for my Glock holds 33 rounds. I just say, I didnt know they made clips for Glocks or ARs. I love the puzzled looks.

hotshotmatt

Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Feb 20, 2010
    baton rouge
    talking bout me are we ? i will have you know i was on alot of pain meds and was typing with one hand because my first cast was and oversized one .

XD-GEM

XD-GEM
    Premium Member
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Jun 8, 2008
    New Orleans
    The more I think about it, the more I believe that this is a strategy by the anti-gunners to divide us, then concquer us. First they will propose banning "clips;" and all of us will smugly say, "What does it matter? My gun uses magazines."

Then they will come for our magazines and there will be no one to help because they were all immasculated in the Great Clip Purge.

oleheat

Professional Amateur
    Premium Member
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    May 18, 2009
    Should we also avoid using the term "mag", for fear it will confuse people who think it stands for "magnum"?:run:

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Bruce robison
    Top Bottom