Illegals Bussed to Louisiana

The Best online firearms community in Louisiana.

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • KDerekT83

Hobbyist
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Hahahahahaha. That sadvocate link is clearly a joke, but hilarious., With that being said, technically speaking, these guys don't exists in this country. Does that mean we can go "feed some alligators?". I mean, you cant get in trouble for disposing of something that doesn't exist right?

Last edited:

323MAR

Silver Member
    Rating - 100%
    24   0   0
    Jan 15, 2014
    New Oeleans LA
    Perhaps this is part of an effort to kill more Conservatives(who are not vaccinated) by importing more Covid-19 infected people. Louisiana is a Red state and has a low vaccination rate.

Riverc

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 6, 2021
    Torbert,La.
    They doing this all over the country i hear.All these migrants are the Delta Variant spreading around the country.The Democrats don't care,they gotta build their voter Base so maybe they won't have to cheat so much.

Horrible

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 18, 2020
    SE LA
    They doing this all over the country i hear.All these migrants are the Delta Variant spreading around the country.The Democrats don't care,they gotta build their voter Base so maybe they won't have to cheat so much.
    Then they will be able to blame the spread of the delta variant on the *unvaccinated* despite the fact that those have been vaccinated are the ones that are getting the delta variant at a greater rate.

323MAR

Silver Member
    Rating - 100%
    24   0   0
    Jan 15, 2014
    New Oeleans LA
    Then they will be able to blame the spread of the delta variant on the *unvaccinated* despite the fact that those have been vaccinated are the ones that are getting the delta variant at a greater rate.

The Johnson and Johnson vector vaccine is weak against the D variant.
    I am glad that the Veterans Administration obtained the very effective Pfizer vaccine. Despite repeated exposure to people with the D variant on one job or another(every production I have been involved with has had at least one positive test) I have not had a positive test yet. I get tested every week.

scoutgunner

Premium Member
    Gold Member
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 10, 2012
    Houma, LA
    I wonder if our state police could stop this bus as a smuggling operation an have a local bus driver drive them all to Chicago.

IBWP

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Sep 14, 2019
    Monroe, LA
    For the Biden syndicate to pull these moves off they probably have to have collaborators at the local level to receive these foreigners, give them the ‘gibs, and place them in prearranged housing.

Core

Salt
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 5, 2011
    Maine
    Many in your local leadership supports this: find them and visit their offices and be loud. We know many of these men will rape and murder our children, and some may have ties to any number of bad actors form cartel, CCP, NK, etc. Many of these men are good people, hard working, and just want opportunity and to see family in the US. But we do not know who is who. Go visit your local Dems and get to the bottom of it. You deserve to be outspoken about this issue in YOUR communities. Do not let them poo-poo your concerns because they are legitimate.

Jadams74

Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Feb 16, 2019
    Ponchatoula, Louisiana
    I saw a bus load of what I presumed to be illegal aliens being dropped off in Hammond by a school bus. I couldn't catch the plates on the bus, but it was about 20 mostly women & a few children. Some went into a trailer park that the bus parked near & the rest started walking in the direction of the mall. I never thought I would see such a thing in this area.

John_

Shooter
    Rating - 100%
    21   0   0
    Nov 23, 2013
    Hammond, LA
    See, this is the Biden/Harris solution to the current southern border crisis. Bus them to sanctuary cities all across the US like NOLA after some vetting. Give them a court date and tell em to appear in 6 or 12 months. Harris was appointed by Biden to address the overwhelming influx. This is the Harris solution taking place right now.

Exactly the reason they have been flooding the US border in massive numbers since Biden took office. BC it works. And guess who pays for all of this?

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    kjstang02
    Top Bottom