Jordan Jefferson's charges reduced to simple battery

The Best online firearms community in Louisiana.

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Russo

*Banned*
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Jun 9, 2008
    Raceland,LA
    he will go to another SEC school, start, sign to the NFL, bench for two years, start somewhere in the NE and be called a hero... someone take note..

USMC-Deano

Baby Eagle FTW
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    May 20, 2011
    Oceanside, CA
    Frickin' A...let's just hope, indeed. If he does get the starting job back, we can kiss that crystal football goodbye. If he is placed back on the team, he should be #3 behind Lee and Mett.

USMC-Deano

Baby Eagle FTW
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    May 20, 2011
    Oceanside, CA
    I hope there's something in the school honor code that would apply.

Well, apparently Brad Wing(P) had the same charge brought against him and he's still playing(outstanding, I might add).

he will go to another SEC school, start, sign to the NFL, bench for two years, start somewhere in the NE and be called a hero... someone take note..

:dogkeke:

Nah....not him. He does not have the smarts to play NFL QB. Heck....he cant even play college football.

If JJ ever plays in the NFL at QB, it will be a time when the NFL is no longer worth watching....

dantheman

I despise ARFCOM
    Premium Member
    Rating - 100%
    66   0   0
    Jan 9, 2008
    City of Central
    Regardless of whether he did it or not , he still broke curfew ( team rules ) and demonstrated extremely poor leadership qualities by being in the middle of that situation . That clown has no business in an LSU uniform and I can only hope that Coach Miles realizes that .

kajuntriton

*Banned*
    Rating - 100%
    135   0   0
    May 2, 2009
    BR, G-Town, P-Ville
    I say he will bump Lee within the next 3 games IF not sooner!! I think the TRUE LSU fans should start petitions to the TAF!

I do watch LSU and pull for them to a degree, BUT if this POS returns to the field LSU will not be back on my TV!!

jmanrogers

SGT JMAN
    Rating - 100%
    78   0   0
    Jan 3, 2011
    Alexandria
    Les needs to just keep things like they are. Starting or playing Jefferson will surely DOOM the LSU Tigers season. My mother always told me, "You make your bed, so you sleep in it!" Jefferson needs to be charged and he can play end, guard and tackle. That is, he can sit his sorry butt on the END of the bench, GUARD the water and TACKLE anybody that tries to take it. DO NOT LET HIM PLAY QUARTERBACK!!!

mitter

Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jul 25, 2009
    Metairie, LA
    Think about it. Les ingnored and downplayed the whole incident, and didnt take any action until warrants were issued. And given the fact that he's letting JJ practice already, means he immediately lifted the suspension. For what ever reason, JJ can do no wrong in Les' eyes. He'll definitely play again. About the only thing I see that would stop JJ from seeing play time will be his short practice week. If not this week, definitely next.

jms

Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Dec 25, 2009
    Franklinton,La.
    1st if he were to change colleges he would have to sit the 1st yr. out . 2nd if Miles allows him back that will kill the fans and most of all ,Jarret Lee would for ever be ruined in his loseing a job while winning . I have been a fan since 1955 ,that would end as Jefferson broke the rules ,he must be punished . No mercy ,no second chance ! ! ! Rules are rules .

Xenon

Rating - 100%
    22   0   0
    Jul 30, 2010
    Metairie
    There is no good outcome here: 1) Jeff gets benched, "people" start yelling this is unfair/racism, but LSU keeps winning 2) 2 QB system will doom the team 3) Miles lets Jeff back into starting role and LSU barely plays up to competition like last year.

I prefer #1, but honestly Miles will probably say they have to compete for the starting job in practice

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    jbruning
    Top Bottom