Lots of new members

The Best online firearms community in Louisiana.

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Jstudz220

Rating - 100%
    26   0   0
    Oct 14, 2020
    Harvey Louisiana
    Participating in a forum type discussion is not everyones cup-of-tea. I only came here for the classifieds per someones recommendation. And I occasionally chime in to stir the pot on a forum post or two. Other than the ALREADY mandatory “HI IM A NEWBIE” post why make it that much harder for someone to just sell you or sell their items. Facebook, Armslist and other sites are already becoming a chore or blatantly against us 2a advocates to use. Dont turn this site into another flop of a gun trader.

In addition theres mutliple ways to vet who you are buying from or selling to. Its always YOUR responsibility to make smart responsible decisions before you hand over greenbacks to a random stranger. Just because someone is new doesnt make them a scam artist. You were probably new to this site at one point as was I.. it took me a while to earn good feedback which some of you more seasoned members still think is not enough reputation, but how else does a new person gain positive reputation.. they have to make deals and keep at it and using the site lol..

Im going to leave this as Exhibit A as to why I obstain from most forum posts and stick to the classifieds:

Thread 'Free Palestine '
    https://bayoushooter.com/threads/free-palestine.216156/
    You have 177 post since August of 2023 when you signed up. You’re one of the most active members here…

cbbr

Silver Member
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Apr 18, 2009
    There is a fine line when posting opinions on political matters when you work for/with folks who may have a different opinion and this is a public forum. That keeps some of us from engaging in many discussions online.

Jstudz220

Rating - 100%
    26   0   0
    Oct 14, 2020
    Harvey Louisiana
    There is a fine line when posting opinions on political matters when you work for/with folks who may have a different opinion and this is a public forum. That keeps some of us from engaging in many discussions online.
    Nobody knows who cbbr is unless you tell them. You’re free to post whatever you’d like.

Top Bottom