Louisiana May be Close to Concealed Carry Without Permit.

The Best online firearms community in Louisiana.

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Girouard

Don't tread on me
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    Oct 23, 2012
    Prairieville, LA
    My biggest fear is people who vote without taking my class.

For the low price of just $100 I will educate you on how to properly cast a ballot. When it is legal to cast a ballot. Where to cast a ballot. Most importantly, I will teach you for whom to cast a ballot.

For just $250 I will certify YOU on teaching this class. That way YOU can teach OTHERS how to vote.

Brilliant

Deacon

Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Apr 14, 2012
    Many of the people who want this are those of us who have had numerous training classes in the military, security, civilian, and or LE are tired of paying for renewals with our money and time.
    Some of us have not renewed due to Covid and refuse to spend a penny more.
    Since I have had enough handgun training to last four lifetimes, perhaps John Bell should require people like me to take a refresher course on crew served weapons like the M2 or MK-19?
    Sounds like crew served weapons system on an AMTRACK... YAT-YAS!

GunRelated

Rating - 100%
    41   0   0
    Feb 22, 2012
    Walker, La

pptpe45

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 29, 2012
    Tule about not drinking has more to do with common sense and the law. If you, after consuming a couple of bears, are forced to fire you weapon, depending on blood alcohol content, you may find yourself facing criminal charges, even is the shooting is clean. And I can just about guarantee you that you will be facing a civil suit by the recipients of your bullet or their family. And a half decent lawyer will drag your drunk behind all over the place. It is not worth the expense and hassle

323MAR

Silver Member
    Rating - 100%
    24   0   0
    Jan 15, 2014
    New Oeleans LA
    Damn, that is is pretty bad. Seems warranted. Its not that bad in my area yet. Getting worse every day for sure, just look at the news from NOLA every single day. Murders and shootings, car jackings, robberies, you name it. People waiting an hour+ for a NOPD response to violent crime, or a recording when calling 911.
    I don't remember the last time I dialed 911 because there is little to no crime in my neighborhood. You watch or listen to too much news. You also talk like living in New Orleans is a death sentence.

Magdump

Don’t troll me bro!
    Rating - 100%
    163   0   0
    Dec 31, 2013
    Hammond, Louisiana
    Hey man, I'm in a gunfight with this fellow (Mag) here, and he shows up with his pistol but forgot his ammunition at home :rockon:
    Dude, you just said it. You came here to fight. But you should be careful. Real poor choice of words there. You don’t want to be in a gunfight with me. You act like a 3rd grader. Pizz off.
    These are the 2021 stats. BR had a higher murder rate than NOLA in 2021.

Attachments

• 9F8E5949-033C-4612-A7E9-447CF2BBFFBA.png
      9F8E5949-033C-4612-A7E9-447CF2BBFFBA.png
      1.3 MB · Views: 93
    • CAC9A499-D6D6-463B-95B6-16A2333BD3E0.png
      CAC9A499-D6D6-463B-95B6-16A2333BD3E0.png
      1.8 MB · Views: 84

John_

Shooter
    Rating - 100%
    21   0   0
    Nov 23, 2013
    Hammond, LA
    Dude, you just said it. You came here to fight. But you should be careful. Real poor choice of words there. You don’t want to be in a gunfight with me. You act like a 3rd grader. Pizz off.

Z, come on, it was satire. You seem to be lacking "ammo" to back up ur claims here. Now you want to shoot me? You want to have an old fashioned duel under the oak trees @ Zemurray Park?

Last edited:

John_

Shooter
    Rating - 100%
    21   0   0
    Nov 23, 2013
    Hammond, LA
    I don't remember the last time I dialed 911 because there is little to no crime in my neighborhood. You watch or listen to too much news. You also talk like living in New Orleans is a death sentence.
    well they do murder folks just about every other day right now in NOLA. people getting car jacked while pumping gas. Murdered an 8, 9, and 12 year old in the last 12 months. Who the f**k shoots an 8 year old? Right now 5 or 7 shot on any weekend, sorta like Chicago. Dumped the 12 yo on Morrison Ave like a bag of trash after they shot him. Age doesn't matter any more. Gayle Benson herself nearly got car jacked about 18 months ago. Its been reported in the news people waiting 8 hours + after calling NOPD to report a theft or prowler. They bust out vehicle windows and steal stuff (handguns, money, whatever) every single nite in NOLA. One dude had his window busted out 8 times so far and counting. He put an explosive charge in his center console and had video of the perp busting in and it detonating. If you expecting to be protected by the NOPD right now, ur delusional. NOPD currently = purely reactive to crime and shootings. The sanctuary city ---- oh my.

Last edited:

John_

Shooter
    Rating - 100%
    21   0   0
    Nov 23, 2013
    Hammond, LA
    These are the 2021 stats. BR had a higher murder rate than NOLA in 2021.

funny your screenshots you posted above do not show a date, so you take screenshots of purported 2021 data. I don't buy it, I think u pieced this together to support ur bogus claims. Like i stated above earlier, ur a smart guy, post a hyperlink to the data/website. A factual reliable link to 2021 data.

Just post a link to the website where you took these screenshots to support ur claims. I mean how hard is that? If it is indeed true.

Last edited:

John_

Shooter
    Rating - 100%
    21   0   0
    Nov 23, 2013
    Hammond, LA

read this article. this happens about every 48 hours in NOLA right now → https://www.wwltv.com/article/news/...gate/289-b4d3907c-9332-4ec5-b1a7-b8eb9360503f

For way too many, living in NOLA (and BR) is a death sentence. 367 of them tot BR and NO in 2021 alone. And spiking exponentially going forward in 2022.

Last edited:

Peacemaker

Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Feb 10, 2012
    Slidell, La
    This back and forth is really boring...

The fact of the matter is the murder rate in both cities is way too damn high for my liking!

I think this law is long overdue and is the perfect law for law abiding citizens to be able to lawfully have a weapon to protect life and family. I'm thankful of our legislature and I really think this will become law this time around.

As for these sheriff's and one in particular, said in an interview, "this law would keep good people from wanting to become law enforcement" to that I say BULLSH!T, law enforcement has bigger problems than a constitutional carry law!

John_

Shooter
    Rating - 100%
    21   0   0
    Nov 23, 2013
    Hammond, LA
    Hey I sure hope it passes this time, that JBE doesn't sh*t can it. But being a realist I don't think he's going to change his mind one bit, being a Dum and all. Then the legislature would have to overturn his veto, which didn't happen last time even tho the Repubs control the majority.

Peacemaker

Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Feb 10, 2012
    Slidell, La
    I'm of the opinion that if it has been reintroduced it most likely has the support to get through this time.

I'm sure those guys didn't block the veto because a deal was made. These guys make these deals out of public view. If it's up there now, it's because they want it there and the deal has been made.

Top Bottom