Marketplace

The Best online firearms community in Louisiana.

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • AustinBR

Make your own luck
    Staff member
    Admin
    Rating - 100%
    15   0   0
    Oct 22, 2012
    He is on a welding forum and never never makes any useful welding posts.
    How ironic.

He loves that report button don’t he?
    Just wow…

Think he can get that post count up to 30 here tonight?

Nah, he goes to bed too early for that.

AustinBR

Make your own luck
    Staff member
    Admin
    Rating - 100%
    15   0   0
    Oct 22, 2012
    Screenshot 2021-09-12 214626.jpg

I just realized I never responded to this email I got from our friend a few years back.

@LE Folks: Where does telling someone "see you soon" and then hoping that they die fit on the scale of "legal to illegal"?

MOTOR51

Rating - 100%
    72   0   0
    Dec 23, 2008
    here
    You don't work the games? Didn't y'all switch from overtime to detail for the game? I heard that's why there weren't as many of y'all out there for the game.

I worked them for 20yrs. I no longer work them for a few reasons, the new “no overtime” thing is one of them.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

340six

-Global Mod-
    Staff member
    Premium Member
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Apr 12, 2012
    Kenner, La
    Where do I file this thread?
    1) Under Young and the,Restless for Drama
    2) Under Jerry Springer for the fights?
    Should there be a,poll?
    Are,score cards going to be sold or passed out free.
    Will there be a popcorn and peanut vender before it gets locked?

Jstudz220

Rating - 100%
    27   0   0
    Oct 14, 2020
    Harvey Louisiana
    "He's telling the truth. We all know that. But you can continue to tell us whatever story that you have dreamt up." Nope he is not and you believing makes you a liar as well! "Does that mean you dislike me?" You are worse than that moderator on that other thread. He was prior military, had ptsd, medical issues, medication issues, I can understand in a way why he was such an azzhole. You, I have not figured out what your issues are yet. Power hungry are do just like messing with people that makes you feel like super man? Oh, by the way. Your statements about being on team human, by the way you respond to me and others on this forum, you need to go change your britches because they are full of crap and so are you!

I would absolutely have to disagree with that. Out of all the forums I’ve been a member of over the years (banned from 0 by the way) I’d say Austin is one of the better mods. I’ve never seen him talk disrespectful to anyone. All of the mods here are pretty friendly and helpful.

flyboy

*Banned*
    Rating - 100%
    9   0   0
    Mar 18, 2021
    Crowley, Louisiana
    I would absolutely have to disagree with that. Out of all the forums I’ve been a member of over the years (banned from 0 by the way) I’d say Austin is one of the better mods. I’ve never seen him talk disrespectful to anyone. All of the mods here are pretty friendly and helpful.

Well then we both seem to disagree with each other.

DBMJR1

Madame Mayor's Fiefdom
    Rating - 100%
    24   0   0
    Jul 27, 2008
    New Orleans, La.
    Sorry to say to you but the text does exist. Here is proof of me working for the Acadia Parish Sheriff Office as a SWAT team member. That is me on the front row all the way to the right of the pic. I await your proof or non proof of your employment with a law enforcement department! When I first was employed my badge number was 825, later on my badge number was changed to 1825. Do your homework you naysayers! Hey perez, I am still waiting for your response! Especially since you stated earlier on another post or maybe this one that you were sitting in your company car/vehicle waiting for traffic to clear from the lswho football game to be over!

Links don't seem to work.

The second one worked for me.

The first one didn't.

Top Bottom