Marketplace

The Best online firearms community in Louisiana.

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • flyboy

*Banned*
    Rating - 100%
    9   0   0
    Mar 18, 2021
    Crowley, Louisiana
    Wow, I was right... go figure.

Wow, you don't want your buddy to get a free gold subscription and an apology from me (if I actually was questionable towards him)? Strange. Sounds like you just don't have any evidence and realize that you've been called out again.

Nope, you are wrong again. I have more respect for him than I do of you. I would not want to see him get banned by you with your almighty power that you love to weild on this forum.

AustinBR

Make your own luck
    Staff member
    Admin
    Rating - 100%
    15   0   0
    Oct 22, 2012
    So there is no objective evidence to support your claims correct?

Winner winner, chicken dinner! Lawyer/Welder/Officer/Skydiver/Paramedic Mike making his baseless claims, again.

Well, I do know that he actually jumped out of a plane because he posted pictures of himself doing it.

And I'm 98% sure he actually was a welder since he was about 17. Surprisingly, he's got an active account on a welder forum with over 1000 posts and he isn't banned and has had the account since 2019. That's probably a record for him.

mickey

SSST
    Premium Member
    Rating - 100%
    192   0   0
    Sep 27, 2008
    Prairieville, LA
    Winner winner, chicken dinner! Lawyer/Welder/Officer/Skydiver/Paramedic Mike making his baseless claims, again.

Well, I do know that he actually jumped out of a plane because he posted pictures of himself doing it.

And I'm 98% sure he actually was a welder since he was about 17. Surprisingly, he's got an active account on a welder forum with over 1000 posts and he isn't banned and has had the account since 2019. That's probably a record for him.

:bowrofl:

Is that the shopfloortalk.com forum you speak of?

Last edited:

mickey

SSST
    Premium Member
    Rating - 100%
    192   0   0
    Sep 27, 2008
    Prairieville, LA
    He also offers up legal help on other forums as well as here .

4c7984d8fd436bd17724e69b8d5e042f.jpg

thperez1972

ESSAYONS
    Staff member
    Gold Member
    Rating - 100%
    10   0   0
    Dec 28, 2015
    Baton Rouge, LA
    You made it personal
    You are off your meds
    We as a group are here are to make sure you are ok. We would hate to have or report you to the local authorities for your own well-being.
    You know it’s possible that that they would take your guns away from you if that were to happen.

You dont know me, I dont take meds because I am not mental medically sick or anything but, by this post you just made you are making a personal threat towards me. I suggest you be careful of what you are accusing me of! And yes, I reported your post but I saved it first in case it gets deleted some how! ;)

So talking about reporting someone is a personal attack but actually reporting someone is fine.

Nope, not going to happen. I know of one active member for sure but I respect him and his privacy so that is not going to happen by me naming him.
    We speak occasionally through texts on our phones discussing what is going on this forum.

If you can't/won't back up a claim, there's no point in making it. And telling someone else, especially the subject of the claim, to go out and find the evidence to back up your claim is not how it works. But, because I'm a nice guy, I went back and read every post from the last 6 years and could not find any evidence. So I must have proved your claim to be false.

Weren't you the guy who claimed that you knew what type of person I was because you knew someone who had worked with me at some department but had to backtrack when you were called out and named a department I never worked for?

flyboy

*Banned*
    Rating - 100%
    9   0   0
    Mar 18, 2021
    Crowley, Louisiana

I never claimed to be a lawyer. That is your claim. As to the welder forum, I do not know of which you speak. I do not belong to any welding forums that I know of.

flyboy

*Banned*
    Rating - 100%
    9   0   0
    Mar 18, 2021
    Crowley, Louisiana
    So talking about reporting someone is a personal attack but actually reporting someone is fine.

If you can't/won't back up a claim, there's no point in making it. And telling someone else, especially the subject of the claim, to go out and find the evidence to back up your claim is not how it works. But, because I'm a nice guy, I went back and read every post from the last 6 years and could not find any evidence. So I must have proved your claim to be false.

Weren't you the guy who claimed that you knew what type of person I was because you knew someone who had worked with me at some department but had to backtrack when you were called out and named a department I never worked for?

No offense Sir but a member here has claimed you to be a divorced misserable police officer and that now you work for the Louisiana State Police. Are you willing to put up evidence to support or disclaim that you do or do not work for the Louisiana State Police? I will not reveal his message because it was done by text messages on cell phones. I mean, fair is fair!

Last edited:

thperez1972

ESSAYONS
    Staff member
    Gold Member
    Rating - 100%
    10   0   0
    Dec 28, 2015
    Baton Rouge, LA
    I never claimed to be a lawyer. That is your claim. As to the welder forum, I do not know of which you speak. I do not belong to any welding forums that I know of.

Bruh...come on. Based on the screenshot from the other forum, that astronut is from Louisiana and has a wife who works at a hospital. His post signature is "I love the smell of napalm in the morning. It smells like, victory! Rommel, you magnificent bastard, I read your book! Still got the shovel!" You currently claim you have a wife who works at a hospital and are from Louisiana. Your post signature is "I love the smell of napalm in the morning. It smells like, victory! Rommel, you magnificent bastard, I read your book! Still got the shovel!" Even without tying your current profile to the astronut profile on here that was banned, we know you are the astronut from the other site.

And here lies the hart of your problems here. It kills you that other people are right when you don't want them to be so you claim they are lying. Then you commit to the lie even when there's no way for you to not be lying.

thperez1972

ESSAYONS
    Staff member
    Gold Member
    Rating - 100%
    10   0   0
    Dec 28, 2015
    Baton Rouge, LA
    No offense Sir but a member here has claimed you to be a divorced misserable police officer and that now you work for the Louisiana State Police. Are you willing to put up evidence to support or disclaim that you do or do not work for the Louisiana State Police? I will not reveal his message because it was done by text messages on cell phones. I mean, fair is fair!

Well...I'm more bitter than miserable and I am divorced. But I do not work, nor have I ever worked, for the Louisiana State Police. And I'll provide you more proof than you've provided in your claims. There's an active member on here who can attest that I am telling the truth. Unlike you, I'll name the user. Austin knows I don't work for LSP. And that text does not exist.

mickey

SSST
    Premium Member
    Rating - 100%
    192   0   0
    Sep 27, 2008
    Prairieville, LA
    Bruh...come on. Based on the screenshot from the other forum, that astronut is from Louisiana and has a wife who works at a hospital. His post signature is "I love the smell of napalm in the morning. It smells like, victory! Rommel, you magnificent bastard, I read your book! Still got the shovel!" You currently claim you have a wife who works at a hospital and are from Louisiana. Your post signature is "I love the smell of napalm in the morning. It smells like, victory! Rommel, you magnificent bastard, I read your book! Still got the shovel!" Even without tying your current profile to the astronut profile on here that was banned, we know you are the astronut from the other site.

And here lies the hart of your problems here. It kills you that other people are right when you don't want them to be so you claim they are lying. Then you commit to the lie even when there's no way for you to not be lying.

He just can’t get it.
    Flyboy,firearmfanitic,rugrat,astronut, or who ever this guy wants to be today will never get it.

And no matter how hard he tries that post count just won’t come up. Lol

flyboy

*Banned*
    Rating - 100%
    9   0   0
    Mar 18, 2021
    Crowley, Louisiana
    Well...I'm more bitter than miserable and I am divorced. But I do not work, nor have I ever worked, for the Louisiana State Police. And I'll provide you more proof than you've provided in your claims. There's an active member on here who can attest that I am telling the truth. Unlike you, I'll name the user. Austin knows I don't work for LSP. And that text does not exist.

Sorry to say to you but the text does exist. Here is proof of me working for the Acadia Parish Sheriff Office as a SWAT team member. That is me on the front row all the way to the right of the pic. I await your proof or non proof of your employment with a law enforcement department! When I first was employed my badge number was 825, later on my badge number was changed to 1825. Do your homework you naysayers! Hey perez, I am still waiting for your response! Especially since you stated earlier on another post or maybe this one that you were sitting in your company car/vehicle waiting for traffic to clear from the lswho football game to be over!

Attachments

• 123_1b.jpg
      123_1b.jpg
      105.5 KB · Views: 84
    Last edited:

Bigchillin83

Rating - 100%
    103   0   1
    Feb 27, 2012
    Livingston
    Sorry to say to you but the text does exist. Here is proof of me working for the Acadia Parish Sheriff Office as a SWAT team member. That is me on the front row all the way to the right of the pic. I await your proof or non proof of your employment with a law enforcement department!

Haaa I remember that pic, I’m right in side of you!!! :mamoru:

mickey

SSST
    Premium Member
    Rating - 100%
    192   0   0
    Sep 27, 2008
    Prairieville, LA
    Sorry to say to you but the text does exist. Here is proof of me working for the Acadia Parish Sheriff Office as a SWAT team member. That is me on the front row all the way to the right of the pic. I await your proof or non proof of your employment with a law enforcement department!

Really?
    That’s like the water boy taking pics with the offensive line for a photo op. WTF does that prove?

AustinBR

Make your own luck
    Staff member
    Admin
    Rating - 100%
    15   0   0
    Oct 22, 2012
    clipping.jpg

Just curious - were you patrol, reserve, or corrections? I decided to read the full article (though I blurred your last name since you did too).

Were you sworn in with arrest powers and POST certified?

Top Bottom