Marketplace

The Best online firearms community in Louisiana.

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • AustinBR

Make your own luck
    Staff member
    Admin
    Rating - 100%
    15   0   0
    Oct 22, 2012
    But hey, for $1 anyone can pull that article up from April 17, 1994 on a digital archive of the Crowley Post-signal for you real name

Nah, you don't have to pay $1 to get it LOL. See above, I pasted the whole thing. Plus, we already knew his real name.

flyboy

*Banned*
    Rating - 100%
    9   0   0
    Mar 18, 2021
    Crowley, Louisiana
    View attachment 108199

Just curious - were you patrol, reserve, or corrections? I decided to read the full article (though I blurred your last name since you did too).

Were you sworn in with arrest powers and POST certified?

Corrections, post certified, sworn in and FBI certified as a trained and fully trained authorized sniper. I am still waiting for the others to post up their proof!

thperez1972

ESSAYONS
    Staff member
    Gold Member
    Rating - 100%
    10   0   0
    Dec 28, 2015
    Baton Rouge, LA
    Sorry to say to you but the text does exist. Here is proof of me working for the Acadia Parish Sheriff Office as a SWAT team member. That is me on the front row all the way to the right of the pic. I await your proof or non proof of your employment with a law enforcement department! When I first was employed my badge number was 825, later on my badge number was changed to 1825. Do your homework you naysayers! Hey perez, I am still waiting for your response! Especially since you stated earlier on another post or maybe this one that you were sitting in your company car/vehicle waiting for traffic to clear from the lswho football game to be over!

You claim to have proof, in the form of a text, that I am employed with a law enforcement department. But you now want me to prove I work for a law enforcement department? Dude...you're all over the place. If you have the proof, why do you need proof?

MOTOR51

Rating - 100%
    72   0   0
    Dec 23, 2008
    here
    Sorry to say to you but the text does exist. Here is proof of me working for the Acadia Parish Sheriff Office as a SWAT team member. That is me on the front row all the way to the right of the pic. I await your proof or non proof of your employment with a law enforcement department! When I first was employed my badge number was 825, later on my badge number was changed to 1825. Do your homework you naysayers! Hey perez, I am still waiting for your response! Especially since you stated earlier on another post or maybe this one that you were sitting in your company car/vehicle waiting for traffic to clear from the lswho football game to be over!

Just FYI, there are agencies working LSU football from all over the state. They include local, state and federal LEOs.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

flyboy

*Banned*
    Rating - 100%
    9   0   0
    Mar 18, 2021
    Crowley, Louisiana
    You claim to have proof, in the form of a text, that I am employed with a law enforcement department. But you now want me to prove I work for a law enforcement department? Dude...you're all over the place. If you have the proof, why do you need proof?

I am waiting for your proof or your dis proof. The ball is in your court. You have side stepped this issue and proof the whole time on this forum! Why are you evading this? I put up my proof that I actually worked and had experience with a law enforcement agency. Why are you trying so hard to side track you not wanting to provide proof? What are you wanting to hide?

WhereIsIt?

Silver Member
    Rating - 100%
    30   0   0
    Sep 30, 2020
    Gretna, La
    It's amazing how every crackhead that was so minimally involved in leo/military proudly claims to be swat, sniper, special forces, seals, ranger... Ect.. Ect

Last edited:

WhereIsIt?

Silver Member
    Rating - 100%
    30   0   0
    Sep 30, 2020
    Gretna, La
    View the pic. I was there, you were not! A great post by you by the way!

That pic means nothing... Water Boys take pics with the Football team...i like how you didn't dismiss the crackhead part of my comment....i knew you had to be on that ****.

Btw.. I don't believe that's you.. No way you'd give up your full name that easy.

thperez1972

ESSAYONS
    Staff member
    Gold Member
    Rating - 100%
    10   0   0
    Dec 28, 2015
    Baton Rouge, LA
    Bruh...come on. Based on the screenshot from the other forum, that astronut is from Louisiana and has a wife who works at a hospital. His post signature is "I love the smell of napalm in the morning. It smells like, victory! Rommel, you magnificent bastard, I read your book! Still got the shovel!" You currently claim you have a wife who works at a hospital and are from Louisiana. Your post signature is "I love the smell of napalm in the morning. It smells like, victory! Rommel, you magnificent bastard, I read your book! Still got the shovel!" Even without tying your current profile to the astronut profile on here that was banned, we know you are the astronut from the other site.

And here lies the hart of your problems here. It kills you that other people are right when you don't want them to be so you claim they are lying. Then you commit to the lie even when there's no way for you to not be lying.

No offense Sir but a member here has claimed you to be a divorced misserable police officer and that now you work for the Louisiana State Police. Are you willing to put up evidence to support or disclaim that you do or do not work for the Louisiana State Police? I will not reveal his message because it was done by text messages on cell phones. I mean, fair is fair!

I am waiting for your proof or your dis proof. The ball is in your court. You have side stepped this issue and proof the whole time on this forum! Why are you evading this? I put up my proof that I actually worked and had experience with a law enforcement agency. Why are you trying so hard to side track you not wanting to provide proof? What are you wanting to hide?

You claimed you have a text from a member claiming I'm "a divorced misserable [sic] police officer and that now you work for the Louisiana State Police." Do you have that text? If so, do you find that member credible? If so, you now have proof I work for a "law enforcement department."

Are you astronut from the welding forum?

thperez1972

ESSAYONS
    Staff member
    Gold Member
    Rating - 100%
    10   0   0
    Dec 28, 2015
    Baton Rouge, LA

thperez1972

ESSAYONS
    Staff member
    Gold Member
    Rating - 100%
    10   0   0
    Dec 28, 2015
    Baton Rouge, LA
    Just FYI, there are agencies working LSU football from all over the state. They include local, state and federal LEOs.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

You don't work the games? Didn't y'all switch from overtime to detail for the game? I heard that's why there weren't as many of y'all out there for the game.

mickey

SSST
    Premium Member
    Rating - 100%
    192   0   0
    Sep 27, 2008
    Prairieville, LA

WhereIsIt?

Silver Member
    Rating - 100%
    30   0   0
    Sep 30, 2020
    Gretna, La
    Lmmfao.. Its amazing how similar his replies from that forum are to this forum. Even the ones responding to his bs are very similar to here.

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    MrGlock
    Top Bottom