Marketplace

The Best online firearms community in Louisiana.

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • mickey

SSST
    Premium Member
    Rating - 100%
    192   0   0
    Sep 27, 2008
    Prairieville, LA
    Apparantly not by your posts. I am just going to enforce the ignore feature on you so I dont have to deal with your fool hardy posts anymore. I will say this to you, be careful with the threats you make! ;)

Just remember the digital fingerprint you leave behind. Smooches

AustinBR

Make your own luck
    Staff member
    Admin
    Rating - 100%
    15   0   0
    Oct 22, 2012
    A serious question for all of you. Should a previously banned person, who has made another account, have the right to report or tattle on anyone? It just seems weird to me.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro
    Nope - that privilege is reserved for those who have not been banned.

so am i missing somthing, " banned" isnt "banned"? you can change your screen name and come back? whats up with that? or is banned like suspended?
    Sometimes we give people 2nd chances.

It takes about 10 seconds to ban an account, while it takes a few minutes to create a new account.

If the trooper actually told you that, he is lying and does not have a clue! She is real but I doubt she would waste her time on you or anyone else.

He's telling the truth. We all know that. But you can continue to tell us whatever story that you have dreamt up.

Probably the one from handgunforum.net

d20cc959bf51e17cc7335dcf19ba3c89.jpg
    What makes you think that? Just curious. Feel free to PM me :)

He’s just here for entertainment. When he crosses the line he gets the boot. If half of what he said was true I’m sure admin would take him a little more seriously. He’s just a frail grumpy old man who is also delusional and likely has mental health issues. Bayou Shooter is all he has in life. Banning him permanently would likely end in him harming himself or a rapid mental decline.
    Yeah, I have a lot of things to say, but at the end of the day as much as I don't like the guy, I don't want him to harm himself. It's also apparent that BayouShooter is likely his sole social outlet. I'd hate to take that away from him (albeit, temporarily) - I feel like I'm picking on an old man, which just isn't right, even if it's deserved.

To be honest Sir, I do not dislike you. In the past we have had our differences but I have put that in the past and left it there. As of late, I have not had any issues with you or any reason to dislike you that I can recall.
    Does that mean you dislike me?

I dont remember being a member there are not. I could have been and then again maybe I was not. I belong to many forums by different user names and have gotten banned from many forums by different user names. What is your point? Besides it does not matter to me one bit so why does it matter to you so much? And just as a side note, that is not the forum that had the useless administrator I was referring to. And even if someone comes up with the correct name of the forum that the administrator oversaw, I will not confirm that was the correct forum. So, feel free to waste your time if you please!
    Just to be clear: Normal people don't get banned from forums. Normal people really don't get banned from multiple forums.

What makes an administrator useless btw? Just curious. Does putting up / toying with trolls = useless? What are the criteria for usefulness?

You dont know me, I dont take meds because I am not mental medically sick or anything but, by this post you just made you are making a personal threat towards me. I suggest you be careful of what you are accusing me of! And yes, I reported your post but I saved it first in case it gets deleted some how! ;)

That's not a threat and his post won't be getting deleted. I've had people reach out to me personally because they are legitimately concerned about you and think that you have mental instability.

Wanting to look out for someone's (and the public's) interests by considering referring them for a medical evaluation is not a threat.

It's like me saying that if I see you fall down while crossing the street, I'll without a doubt punch the brakes, get out, and help move you out of traffic and make sure you're okay. That's not a threat. I'd do that for anyone.

I don't think you're a threat to yourself or the public at this point, but if I did, I'd certainly support you getting help. That's what he was saying. Again, not a threat.

AustinBR

Make your own luck
    Staff member
    Admin
    Rating - 100%
    15   0   0
    Oct 22, 2012
    And by the way, there is no one here that cares about me and it does not bother me in one bit. You guys dont owe me anything and I dont owe any of you anything either. I dont run anything here on this forum but just remember, neither do any of you either. Stop being the trolls and clowns by just wanting to stir the pot and cause trouble that you guys are proving yourselves to be! mickey, I dont believe I ever gave you any problem so what is your issue? Are you just wanting to join up on the clown wagon with the rest of the fools and feel wanted and needed? If so, I feel sorry for you. Well not really but that is on you!

I mean, I care about you from the standpoint of you being a person. I'm very much on "Team Human."

Also, you are in no position to tell people to stop being trolls, just saying.

mickey

SSST
    Premium Member
    Rating - 100%
    192   0   0
    Sep 27, 2008
    Prairieville, LA
    Apparantly not by your posts. I am just going to enforce the ignore feature on you so I dont have to deal with your fool hardy posts anymore. I will say this to you, be careful with the threats and accusations you make towards or about me! ;)

Ohh my. I just realized that you are at a 13 post count at the moment
    How humiliating

flyboy

*Banned*
    Rating - 100%
    9   0   0
    Mar 18, 2021
    Crowley, Louisiana
    "He's telling the truth. We all know that. But you can continue to tell us whatever story that you have dreamt up." Nope he is not and you believing makes you a liar as well! "Does that mean you dislike me?" You are worse than that moderator on that other thread. He was prior military, had ptsd, medical issues, medication issues, I can understand in a way why he was such an azzhole. You, I have not figured out what your issues are yet. Power hungry are do just like messing with people that makes you feel like super man? Oh, by the way. Your statements about being on team human, by the way you respond to me and others on this forum, you need to go change your britches because they are full of crap and so are you!

mickey

SSST
    Premium Member
    Rating - 100%
    192   0   0
    Sep 27, 2008
    Prairieville, LA
    "He's telling the truth. We all know that. But you can continue to tell us whatever story that you have dreamt up." Nope he is not and you believing makes you a liar as well! "Does that mean you dislike me?" You are worse than that moderator on that other thread. He was prior military, had ptsd, medical issues, medication issues, I can understand in a way why he was such an azzhole. You, I have not figured out what your issues are yet. Power hungry are do just like messing with people that makes you feel like super man? Oh, by the way. Your statements about being on team human, by the way you respond to me and others on this forum, you need to go change your britches because they are full of crap and so are you!

It’s ok.
    We are here to help you. Just like the government.

AustinBR

Make your own luck
    Staff member
    Admin
    Rating - 100%
    15   0   0
    Oct 22, 2012

Others? Like who? I challenge you to go find me being abrasive to anyone else that isn't you (or your previous accounts).

flyboy

*Banned*
    Rating - 100%
    9   0   0
    Mar 18, 2021
    Crowley, Louisiana
    Others? Like who? I challenge you to go find me being abrasive to anyone else that isn't you (or your previous accounts).

I will not release their user names out of respect for them. You are the administrator and have control over the forum. Go back and search hard and deep for all of your responses made towards members that are questionable.

mickey

SSST
    Premium Member
    Rating - 100%
    192   0   0
    Sep 27, 2008
    Prairieville, LA
    I will not release their user names out of respect for them. You are the administrator and have control over the forum. Go back and search hard and deep for all of your responses made towards members that are questionable.

Get that post count up.
    You are at 15 now. Well done! Congrats on that accomplishment!

AustinBR

Make your own luck
    Staff member
    Admin
    Rating - 100%
    15   0   0
    Oct 22, 2012

You: "You did lots of bad things and are mean to lots of people!"

Me: "Like what? To what people? You sound crazy man."

You: "Nope, I won't tell you! You just did lots of bad things just like Trump said lots of mean things which is why we must vote him out!"

Me: "Okay, thank you for your thoughtful insight."

AustinBR

Make your own luck
    Staff member
    Admin
    Rating - 100%
    15   0   0
    Oct 22, 2012
    How about this. Since you're somehow wanting to be respectful to others.

If you find someone that I made a "questionable" post towards, post the link here. If you can get ONE other person to agree that my post is "questionable," I'll give the person I was "questionable" towards a 6 month gold subscription to the forum.

Want to play?

flyboy

*Banned*
    Rating - 100%
    9   0   0
    Mar 18, 2021
    Crowley, Louisiana
    You: "You did lots of bad things and are mean to lots of people!"

Me: "Like what? To what people? You sound crazy man."

You: "Nope, I won't tell you! You just did lots of bad things just like Trump said lots of mean things which is why we must vote him out!"

Me: "Okay, thank you for your thoughtful insight."

I voted for Trump. Did you vote for sleepy joe?

mickey

SSST
    Premium Member
    Rating - 100%
    192   0   0
    Sep 27, 2008
    Prairieville, LA

If you find someone that I made a "questionable" post towards, post the link here. If you can get ONE other person to agree that my post is "questionable," I'll give the person I was "questionable" towards a 6 month gold subscription to the forum.

Want to play?

You are trying to make him bring a butter knife to a gun fight. Lol

I’ll be waiting to see what he brings to the table as well

AustinBR

Make your own luck
    Staff member
    Admin
    Rating - 100%
    15   0   0
    Oct 22, 2012
    I voted for Trump. Did you vote for sleepy joe?
    LOL! As I'm sitting here drinking coffee out of my Trump cup...

I'm a big Trump fan.

You are trying to make him bring a butter knife to a gun fight. Lol

I’ll be waiting to see what he brings to the table as well

He'll backtrack and not answer, because he doesn't have an answer. He's just talking out of his ass like a good troll.

flyboy

*Banned*
    Rating - 100%
    9   0   0
    Mar 18, 2021
    Crowley, Louisiana

Want to play?

Nope, not going to happen. I know of one active member for sure but I respect him and his privacy so that is not going to happen by me naming him.
    We speak occasionally through texts on our phones discussing what is going on this forum.

AustinBR

Make your own luck
    Staff member
    Admin
    Rating - 100%
    15   0   0
    Oct 22, 2012
    Quite true
    Wow, I was right... go figure.

Nope, not going to happen. I know of one active member for sure but I respect him and his privacy so that is not going to happen by me naming him.
    We speak occasionally through texts on our phones discussing what is going on this forum.

Wow, you don't want your buddy to get a free gold subscription and an apology from me (if I actually was questionable towards him)? Strange. Sounds like you just don't have any evidence and realize that you've been called out again.

flyboy

*Banned*
    Rating - 100%
    9   0   0
    Mar 18, 2021
    Crowley, Louisiana
    LOL! As I'm sitting here drinking coffee out of my Trump cup...

I'm a big Trump fan.

He'll backtrack and not answer, because he doesn't have an answer. He's just talking out of his ass like a good troll.

Nope, I will not backtrack. You are such a good administrator to this forum! The other administrator had issues due to military trauma, medical issues, medicine issues. I can understand that. But, what are your issues?

mickey

SSST
    Premium Member
    Rating - 100%
    192   0   0
    Sep 27, 2008
    Prairieville, LA
    Wow, I was right... go figure.

Wow, you don't want your buddy to get a free gold subscription and an apology from me (if I actually was questionable towards him)? Strange. Sounds like you just don't have any evidence and realize that you've been called out again.

His buddy is as fictitious as his wife

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    knguyen
    Top Bottom