Marketplace

The Best online firearms community in Louisiana.

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Bigchillin83

Rating - 100%
    103   0   1
    Feb 27, 2012
    Livingston
    :mamoru:

Attachments

• BE6E2E0F-A5A4-4142-8FD6-346A53B75C9E.jpeg
      BE6E2E0F-A5A4-4142-8FD6-346A53B75C9E.jpeg
      12.1 KB · Views: 53

thperez1972

ESSAYONS
    Staff member
    Gold Member
    Rating - 100%
    10   0   0
    Dec 28, 2015
    Baton Rouge, LA
    I report posts that are harassment, rude, attacks against members or their family members. Specifically made by members asking other members for nude pictures of their wife. And other posts such as requiring pics of what they want to sell or trade and do not include pics in their ad which according to the rules of this forum is required in their ad. I may wrong but I think I have not reported austin in a long time for any of his posts. Correct me if I am wrong. Since you seem to have access to everything, know everything or claim to know everything, you should know. So, you claim to be yourself to be judge, jury and executioner? I leave that up to you.

I’m sitting in my company car at a closed gas station at the corner of a potentially busy intersection on my phone waiting to see how bad traffic will get after the game. I’m not in a position right now to do a thorough search. I’m pretty sure I said before I was unable to do a good search right now. To answer your question, no, I don’t recall ever making that claim.

You are the one that can not read. He still wanted nude pics later buttmunch!

According to his quoted post, he didn’t ask for them now. He didn’t even ask for them for later. He simply indicated the possibility that request may be made at some point in the future. And based on the criteria he set in his post, if he asked for them, it would be a compliment.

MOTOR51

Rating - 100%
    72   0   0
    Dec 23, 2008
    here
    A serious question for all of you. Should a previously banned person, who has made another account, have the right to report or tattle on anyone? It just seems weird to me.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

mickey

SSST
    Premium Member
    Rating - 100%
    192   0   0
    Sep 27, 2008
    Prairieville, LA
    A serious question for all of you. Should a previously banned person, who has made another account, have the right to report or tattle on anyone? It just seems weird to me.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Nope.
    And for that person to be so concerned with their post count is something else I can’t find reason in.

I sure wish Hunh Bruh was still here. He was banned for much less and was never a rat.

Last edited:

Bigchillin83

Rating - 100%
    103   0   1
    Feb 27, 2012
    Livingston
    so am i missing somthing, " banned" isnt "banned"? you can change your screen name and come back? whats up with that? or is banned like suspended?

WhereIsIt?

Silver Member
    Rating - 100%
    30   0   0
    Sep 30, 2020
    Gretna, La
    so am i missing somthing, " banned" isnt "banned"? you can change your screen name and come back? whats up with that? or is banned like suspended?

I'm gonna go out on a limb and say that the staff here have not dealt with many members that get banned and come back as many times as he has.
    Now the members get to try to push him out or just use him for a bit of comic relief.

I've already watched about an hour of how to fight videos on Amazon fire TV and played about an hour of Nintendo's Mike Tyson's Punch Out... I feel I am ready to meet Flyboy and throw them hands. I hope that his wife will be there serving us sandwiches and orange Kool aid with clothes on.. Or without.. Whatever she chooses.. You know women's rights, my body my choice and what not. I wouldn't dare disrespect another man's women by asking her to take her clothes off unless she agreed to it.

WhereIsIt?

Silver Member
    Rating - 100%
    30   0   0
    Sep 30, 2020
    Gretna, La
    I dont think of it as a compliment, I think of it as an insult and degrading.

How is it an insult and degrading if you aren't married? The state trooper who you ratted you out knows of you and told me... "He lives alone".. "there isn't a wife"

Ill be in baton rouge today... Ill make the trip to Lafayette to eat dinner with your wife if she is real. She makes more monopoly money then I do but I'll pay for it and take her out to something better then Taco Bell...

flyboy

*Banned*
    Rating - 100%
    9   0   0
    Mar 18, 2021
    Crowley, Louisiana
    How is it an insult and degrading if you aren't married? The state trooper who you ratted you out knows of you and told me... "He lives alone".. "there isn't a wife"

Ill be in baton rouge today... Ill make the trip to Lafayette to eat dinner with your wife if she is real. She makes more monopoly money then I do but I'll pay for it and take her out to something better then Taco Bell...

If the trooper actually told you that, he is lying and does not have a clue! She is real but I doubt she would waste her time on you or anyone else.

Last edited:
    Top Bottom