Marketplace

The Best online firearms community in Louisiana.

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • WhereIsIt?

Silver Member
    Rating - 100%
    30   0   0
    Sep 30, 2020
    Gretna, La
    Sorry for my late reply to any of you all's posts. I was out enjoying a good mexican dinner out with my family at our favorite mexican restaurant. Yeah, my wife's 6 figure salary paid for our meal! :dogkeke: And now I see my posts are down to a total of 17 when it was much higher before. Seems to me like someone in the background is doing a bit of adjusting to the forum. Hmm, I wonder who that could be?

Wife makes 6 figure salary and bragging about eating Mexican? Get outta here man.

AustinBR

Make your own luck
    Staff member
    Admin
    Rating - 100%
    15   0   0
    Oct 22, 2012
    Wife makes 6 figure salary and bragging about eating Mexican? Get outta here man.
    I mean if his wife existed then I'd say we shouldn't drag her into this... But since we're playing make believe, I'm all for it

Sent from my SM-G998U1 using Tapatalk

340six

-Global Mod-
    Staff member
    Premium Member
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Apr 12, 2012
    Kenner, La
    Only thing I have to say is if someone thinks Taco Bell is,Mexican Food I feel sorry for them.
    Please go out and sit down and eat some real Mexican food. For God sake man get some HELP. That's all.

flyboy

*Banned*
    Rating - 100%
    9   0   0
    Mar 18, 2021
    Crowley, Louisiana
    I dont think taco bell is mexican food at all. I have not eaten anything from there in a long time and the last time I did, I got sick to my stomach. No, we did not eat at taco bell, we ate at El Dorados.

Jstudz220

Rating - 100%
    27   0   0
    Oct 14, 2020
    Harvey Louisiana
    I dont think taco bell is mexican food at all. I have not eaten anything from there in a long time and the last time I did, I got sick to my stomach. No, we did not eat at taco bell, we ate at El Dorados.

Why are you continuing these lies? We all know your full of it. You don’t have a wife which would also mean she doesn’t make six figures. Post some proof right now and shut us all up if I’m wrong.

flyboy

*Banned*
    Rating - 100%
    9   0   0
    Mar 18, 2021
    Crowley, Louisiana
    Why are you continuing these lies? We all know your full of it. You don’t have a wife which would also mean she doesn’t make six figures. Post some proof right now and shut us all up if I’m wrong.

I dont have to prove anything to you or any one else. If I did post up proof, you would still claim it was a lie so I am not going to waste my time on trying to convince you or anyone else.

Jstudz220

Rating - 100%
    27   0   0
    Oct 14, 2020
    Harvey Louisiana
    I dont have to prove anything to you or any one else. If I did post up proof, you would still claim it was a lie so I am not going to waste my time on trying to convince you or anyone else.

lol, ok Mike. As much as you like running your mouth if you could you absolutely would just to finally *win* an argument you started around here.

Last edited:

WhereIsIt?

Silver Member
    Rating - 100%
    30   0   0
    Sep 30, 2020
    Gretna, La
    When I come over for the fight can she make us sandwiches and some Kool aid? I'll take Orange or lime.. Both would be nice... Haven't had either in awhile.

PM me pics of the wife.. With clothes on please.. Ill ask for the nudes after if I feel she's worthy.

DBMJR1

Madame Mayor's Fiefdom
    Rating - 100%
    24   0   0
    Jul 27, 2008
    New Orleans, La.
    he's a witch!! Burn him!!

How do you know he's a witch?

Sorry for my late reply to any of you all's posts. I was out enjoying a good mexican dinner out with my family at our favorite mexican restaurant. Yeah, my wife's 6 figure salary paid for our meal! :dogkeke: And now I see my posts are down to a total of 17 when it was much higher before. Seems to me like someone in the background is doing a bit of adjusting to the forum.

Does that six figure salary start with a 1 or a 9 ? Are you counting the two places after the decimal point?

At the restaurant, does the waiter hand your wife the check?

BS has had some epic times. The Walmart incident comes to mind.

It keeps me coming back.

AustinBR

Make your own luck
    Staff member
    Admin
    Rating - 100%
    15   0   0
    Oct 22, 2012
    How do you know he's a witch?

He looks like a witch!

I'm sure he's going to report this post and say something mean about me. I'll try to hedge it by saying that he doesn't actually look like a witch, I'm just referencing Monty Python...

But I am absolutely making fun of him because he's totally earned that.

flyboy

*Banned*
    Rating - 100%
    9   0   0
    Mar 18, 2021
    Crowley, Louisiana
    He looks like a witch!

I'm sure he's going to report this post and say something mean about me. I'll try to hedge it by saying that he doesn't actually look like a witch, I'm just referencing Monty Python...

But I am absolutely making fun of him because he's totally earned that.

Naw, I am not going to report your post. I am a better person than that. Make fun of me all you want, it just shows the type of person you and the rest really are with all of you guys cheap shots! I am curious though about how I had a much higher post count and all of a sudden it dropped down to almost none.

Last edited:

AustinBR

Make your own luck
    Staff member
    Admin
    Rating - 100%
    15   0   0
    Oct 22, 2012
    Naw, I am not going to report your post. I am a better person than that. Make fun of me all you want, it just shows the type of person you and the rest really are with all of you guys cheap shots! I am curious though about how I had a much higher post count and all of a sudden it dropped down to almost none.

We're cheap shots? :mamoru: Pot. Kettle. Black.

thperez1972

ESSAYONS
    Staff member
    Gold Member
    Rating - 100%
    10   0   0
    Dec 28, 2015
    Baton Rouge, LA

I’m working right now and on tapatalk so it would be a pain to try to search so my question is legitimate. There was a member on here who started a thread about a trooper who was parked under a tree. That member posted a blurry picture on the trooper and talked about how he got the troopers unit number. Was that you?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

flyboy

*Banned*
    Rating - 100%
    9   0   0
    Mar 18, 2021
    Crowley, Louisiana
    I'm glad I have your support. Thanks, man.

Think again! When you make rational choices and rational actions, you have my support. When you dont, you dont get my support! Of all the many forms I belong to, have belonged to, gotten banned from, I have never ever seen another administrator with the attitude that you have except for one other.

flyboy

*Banned*
    Rating - 100%
    9   0   0
    Mar 18, 2021
    Crowley, Louisiana
    I’m working right now and on tapatalk so it would be a pain to try to search so my question is legitimate. There was a member on here who started a thread about a trooper who was parked under a tree. That member posted a blurry picture on the trooper and talked about how he got the troopers unit number. Was that you?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Yep, that was me. I thought we were all done with that thread that I even admitted in that thread that I should not started it. What is the point anyway, retaliation against me for that post and picture? It is old news anyway.

Last edited:
    Top Bottom