Marketplace

The Best online firearms community in Louisiana.

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Bigchillin83

Rating - 100%
    103   0   1
    Feb 27, 2012
    Livingston
    Besides, I don't remember my job description telling me I have to be neutral. Oh wait, I don't have one. I do this for free as a hobby to help better the Louisiana shooting community and facilitate a cool place for like minded people to hangout.

Sent from my SM-G998U1 using Tapatalk

i was just about to say :eek3: this is a job??? you getting paid :mamoru:

AustinBR

Make your own luck
    Staff member
    Admin
    Rating - 100%
    15   0   0
    Oct 22, 2012
    Real gentleman and administrators have a better attitude and more knowledge than you have exhibited!
    Thanks for the feedback, I'll make sure to file it accordingly ;)

mickey

SSST
    Premium Member
    Rating - 100%
    192   0   0
    Sep 27, 2008
    Prairieville, LA
    Real gentleman and administrators have a better attitude and more knowledge than you have exhibited!

Why are you still here?
    You have been banned numerous times due to your inability to follow rules of the forum.
    You have created numerous new profiles…. against the forum rules.
    What gets me is that you report a classifieds post because it does not have a pic.
    :crazy:
    You need help, seriously.

AustinBR

Make your own luck
    Staff member
    Admin
    Rating - 100%
    15   0   0
    Oct 22, 2012
    Why are you still here?
    You have been banned numerous times due to your inability to follow rules of the forum.
    What gets me is that you report a classifieds post because it does not have a pic.
    You don't understand, obviously.

Make tons of new accounts, troll members, threaten and stalk administrators, cry wolf... Eh, okay.

Post singular thread without an image... OMG! SKY! FALLING!

AustinBR

Make your own luck
    Staff member
    Admin
    Rating - 100%
    15   0   0
    Oct 22, 2012
    Can you ip block his zip code?:x:
    Could, but he logs in from a Lafayette IP due to his relative location to Lafayette. It's not worth banning all of Lafayette. Plus, with 2 minutes of effort, an IP ban can be circumvented.

Besides, toying with him is well worth it considering how he acts.

Jstudz220

Rating - 100%
    27   0   0
    Oct 14, 2020
    Harvey Louisiana
    No, you can not follow the rules of the forum. You posted up items for trade with no pics where the forum clearly states that pics are required for wts and wtt items. The failure is on you!

The guy who has been banned multiple times, the firearmfinatic who comes back under different handles after being banned is telling me I can’t follow rules? Man if that’s not the pot calling the kettle black lmao. I’m aware of the rules but since your so concerned about it I was at work and in a rush to get the post up.

Jstudz220

Rating - 100%
    27   0   0
    Oct 14, 2020
    Harvey Louisiana
    Why are you still here?

incase you missed this debacle this is why he made that thread after I posted some items for trade and did not include pictures. It’s pretty comical if you have a couple of minutes to read through it.

https://www.bayoushooter.com/forums/showthread.php?201534-quot-Grid-Down-quot-Would-Be-Unthinkable!

Old School

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 19, 2012
    DTR
    Man, Please don't ban flyboy. He keeps it entertaining, besides him and a couple of others know everything!

mickey

SSST
    Premium Member
    Rating - 100%
    192   0   0
    Sep 27, 2008
    Prairieville, LA
    Could, but he logs in from a Lafayette IP due to his relative location to Lafayette. It's not worth banning all of Lafayette. Plus, with 2 minutes of effort, an IP ban can be circumvented.

Besides, toying with him is well worth it considering how he acts.

Buddy, you have your place in heaven waiting for you.
    Not quite sure how you have the patience to deal with it.

davidd

Expert in the field of wife avoidance
    Rating - 100%
    13   0   0
    May 9, 2011
    Baton Rouge, LA
    shun.jpg

mickey

SSST
    Premium Member
    Rating - 100%
    192   0   0
    Sep 27, 2008
    Prairieville, LA
    incase you missed this debacle this is why he made that thread after I posted some items for trade and did not include pictures. It’s pretty comical if you have a couple of minutes to read through it.

https://www.bayoushooter.com/forums/showthread.php?201534-quot-Grid-Down-quot-Would-Be-Unthinkable!

Lol, well I did miss that one. I can’t thank you enough for the laughs as I found it quite a funny read.
    The dude is a bit off his rocker. Loves to make bold claims and idle threats.
    Don’t hurt the frail old retired guy. He is guaranteed one to try to turn it into a lawsuit..

thperez1972

ESSAYONS
    Staff member
    Gold Member
    Rating - 100%
    10   0   0
    Dec 28, 2015
    Baton Rouge, LA
    Lately I have been seeing more and more ads for WTS/WTT items with no photos attached to the ads. If I remember correctly in the rules of the marketplace, rule #2 states,

"2) Must have Photo(s) for WTS and WTT threads. The photo does not have to be of your item, but at least a stock photo of the item you are selling. Be aware that you'll have a better chance of selling your item if you use a photo of your item.
    You must post a picture at the time of posting, if you don't have a picture available find one on the internet that will work as an example or wait to post the ad when you do have one. A clickable link to a website containing a pic does not count. THE IMAGE MUST SHOW UP IN THE THREAD."

Have things/rules changed in the marketplace?

As has been said, we do something when we see them. I have a full time job and get on here when I can. I’ve been working a lot of overtime lately with the inclement weather. Personally, I appreciate it when people “snitch.” It helps keep the board running smooth and helps keep away those who are only here to make a profit off the members.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

flyboy

*Banned*
    Rating - 100%
    9   0   0
    Mar 18, 2021
    Crowley, Louisiana
    Sorry for my late reply to any of you all's posts. I was out enjoying a good mexican dinner out with my family at our favorite mexican restaurant. Yeah, my wife's 6 figure salary paid for our meal! :dogkeke: And now I see my posts are down to a total of 17 when it was much higher before. Seems to me like someone in the background is doing a bit of adjusting to the forum.

Last edited:
    Top Bottom