Marketplace

The Best online firearms community in Louisiana.

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • flyboy

*Banned*
    Rating - 100%
    9   0   0
    Mar 18, 2021
    Crowley, Louisiana
    You don’t have his support until he calls you a *penis head*.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

I am sorry about that man, I was out of line with that post and I am man enough to admit that I was wrong for doing so. And yes, I did an infraction for doing so.

Last edited:

thperez1972

ESSAYONS
    Staff member
    Gold Member
    Rating - 100%
    10   0   0
    Dec 28, 2015
    Baton Rouge, LA
    Yep, that was me. I thought we were all done with that thread that I even admitted in that thread that I should not started it. What is the point anyway, retaliation against me for that post and picture? It is old news anyway.

Nope. No retaliation. Just curiosity. I just think I remember the OP in that thread say they were considering reporting the trooper. And in the post I previously quoted a few minutes ago, you said you weren’t the type of person to report someone. It just seemed like an inconsistency. That’s all. Carry on.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Bigchillin83

Rating - 100%
    103   0   1
    Feb 27, 2012
    Livingston
    Naw, I am not going to report your post. I am a better person than that. Make fun of me all you want, it just shows the type of person you and the rest really are with all of you guys cheap shots! I am curious though about how I had a much higher post count and all of a sudden it dropped down to almost none.

wasnt that what this whole thread was about?

AustinBR

Make your own luck
    Staff member
    Admin
    Rating - 100%
    15   0   0
    Oct 22, 2012
    Think again! When you make rational choices and rational actions, you have my support. When you dont, you dont get my support! Of all the many forms I belong to, have belonged to, gotten banned from, I have never ever seen another administrator with the attitude that you have except for one other.

So there's only one other administrator out there that didn't put up with your ********. Can you tell me who and what forum? I'd love to buy him a beer or a nice pour of the bourbon of his choice.

flyboy

*Banned*
    Rating - 100%
    9   0   0
    Mar 18, 2021
    Crowley, Louisiana
    So there's only one other administrator out there that didn't put up with your ********. Can you tell me who and what forum? I'd love to buy him a beer or a nice pour of the bourbon of his choice.

Naw, I prefer not to. Let the trash talking stay there on that forum and not bring it here to muddy up this forum. What happened/happens there stays there and should not be brought here. The guy got very power hungry and then all of a sudden he thought he was GOD. He is still an adminstrator and belittles most members and talking to them like a child that choose to stay there and I dont know why they continue to stay. That is on that forum's members. To be honest, I am very glad I got banned from it!

Last edited:

AustinBR

Make your own luck
    Staff member
    Admin
    Rating - 100%
    15   0   0
    Oct 22, 2012
    Nope. No retaliation. Just curiosity. I just think I remember the OP in that thread say they were considering reporting the trooper. And in the post I previously quoted a few minutes ago, you said you weren’t the type of person to report someone. It just seemed like an inconsistency. That’s all. Carry on.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Inconsistency? Weird...that's not like Mike.

AustinBR

Make your own luck
    Staff member
    Admin
    Rating - 100%
    15   0   0
    Oct 22, 2012
    Naw, I prefer not to. Let the trash talking stay there on that forum and not bring it here to muddy up this forum.

Oh well, I'll have a shot of something in his honor. Honestly, it seems like a JW Blue kind of day. Was debating if I was gonna do it, but I guess the decision is made.

flyboy

*Banned*
    Rating - 100%
    9   0   0
    Mar 18, 2021
    Crowley, Louisiana
    Oh well, I'll have a shot of something in his honor. Honestly, it seems like a JW Blue kind of day. Was debating if I was gonna do it, but I guess the decision is made.

His problem was medical issues and all the meds his was on to combat those medical issues. I think the meds he is/was on affects his thinking, personality, and how he interacts with others. With all the meds he is on, I dont think any type of liquor or alchol would be good for him.

thperez1972

ESSAYONS
    Staff member
    Gold Member
    Rating - 100%
    10   0   0
    Dec 28, 2015
    Baton Rouge, LA
    Naw, I am not going to report your post. I am a better person than that.

Again, just for clarification, when you say you’re a better person than one who would report his post, are you referring to the specific posts by Austin? Or are you saying you aren’t the type of person who reports posts in general? I only ask because, as a mod, I have access to the “Reported Posts and Infractions” section of the forum.

flyboy

*Banned*
    Rating - 100%
    9   0   0
    Mar 18, 2021
    Crowley, Louisiana
    Again, just for clarification, when you say you’re a better person than one who would report his post, are you referring to the specific posts by Austin? Or are you saying you aren’t the type of person who reports posts in general? I only ask because, as a mod, I have access to the *Reported Posts and Infractions* section of the forum.

I report posts that are harassment, rude, attacks against members or their family members. Specifically made by members asking other members for nude pictures of their wife. And other posts such as requiring pics of what they want to sell or trade and do not include pics in their ad which according to the rules of this forum is required in their ad. I may wrong but I think I have not reported austin in a long time for any of his posts. Correct me if I am wrong. Since you seem to have access to everything, know everything or claim to know everything, you should know. So, you claim to be yourself to be judge, jury and executioner? I leave that up to you.

Last edited:

Jstudz220

Rating - 100%
    27   0   0
    Oct 14, 2020
    Harvey Louisiana
    I report posts that are harassment, rude, attacks against members or their family members. Specifically made by members asking other members for nude pictures of their wife. And other posts such as requiring pics of what they want to sell or trade and do not include pics in their ad which according to the rules of this forum is required in their ad. I may wrong but I think I have not reported austin in a long time for any of his posts. Correct me if I am wrong. Since you seem to have access to everything, know everything or claim to know everything, you should know. So, you claim to be yourself to be judge, jury and executioner? I leave that up to you.

thanks for clarifying. So you don’t report post but you report several post. Wait what?

mickey

SSST
    Premium Member
    Rating - 100%
    192   0   0
    Sep 27, 2008
    Prairieville, LA

But he did not ask for nude pics. He asked for clothed pics.

44d13e718b90e78d0b817e58793704aa.jpg

Last edited:

flyboy

*Banned*
    Rating - 100%
    9   0   0
    Mar 18, 2021
    Crowley, Louisiana
    thanks for clarifying. So you don’t report post but you report several post. Wait what?

Are you even alive, alert, awake, and competent to post? Best you get off of whatisit's rearend and smell some fresh air so that maybe you will have some kind of sane reasoning! Or is it whatisit that is telling you what to post because you can think for yourself? Are you two having a twosome between yourselves or a threesome with austin? You two are both disgusing!

Jstudz220

Rating - 100%
    27   0   0
    Oct 14, 2020
    Harvey Louisiana
    Are you even alive, alert, awake, and competent to post? Best you get off of whatisit's rearend and smell some fresh air so that maybe you will have some kind of sane reasoning! Or is it whatisit that is telling you what to post because you can think for yourself? Are you two having a twosome between yourselves or a threesome with austin? You two are both disgusing!

im just curious, do you still want to fight me? Literally everything you just said perfectly describes yourself lol. I think you need to seek help Mike…..

Last edited:
    Top Bottom