Marketplace

The Best online firearms community in Louisiana.

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • DBMJR1

Madame Mayor's Fiefdom
    Rating - 100%
    24   0   0
    Jul 27, 2008
    New Orleans, La.
    I report posts that are harassment, rude, attacks against members or their family members. Specifically made by members asking other members for nude pictures of their wife. And other posts such as requiring pics of what they want to sell or trade and do not include pics in their ad which according to the rules of this forum is required in their ad. I may wrong but I think I have not reported austin in a long time for any of his posts. Correct me if I am wrong. Since you seem to have access to everything, know everything or claim to know everything, you should know. So, you claim to be yourself to be judge, jury and executioner? I leave that up to you.

I have read the forum rules. It was quite some time ago, but my reading comprehension skills are pretty good.

I honestly don't recall seeing anything about requesting spousal nudes being a violation. Not that the request was ever made.

Why, I can read and comprhend the english language and I do not have a fetish to be butt kissing up on moderators or administrators!

The irony is dripping from this post.

Pro Tip: Those red squiggly lines under the words that you type are a hint that perhaps your mastery of the English language could use some remedial help.

flyboy

*Banned*
    Rating - 100%
    9   0   0
    Mar 18, 2021
    Crowley, Louisiana
    I have read the forum rules. It was quite some time ago, but my reading comprehension skills are pretty good.

I honestly don't recall seeing anything about requesting spousal nudes being a violation. Not that the request was ever made.

The irony is dripping from this post.

Pro Tip: Those red squiggly lines under the words that you type are a hint that perhaps your mastery of the English language could use some remedial help.

I did not state that I had a mastery of the English language, you did. I stated I could read and comprehend the English language. My spelling may not be the greatest but I can understand what I read and write.

mickey

SSST
    Premium Member
    Rating - 100%
    192   0   0
    Sep 27, 2008
    Prairieville, LA
    So there's only one other administrator out there that didn't put up with your ********. Can you tell me who and what forum? I'd love to buy him a beer or a nice pour of the bourbon of his choice.

Probably the one from handgunforum.net

d20cc959bf51e17cc7335dcf19ba3c89.jpg

Jstudz220

Rating - 100%
    27   0   0
    Oct 14, 2020
    Harvey Louisiana
    so am i missing somthing, " banned" isnt "banned"? you can change your screen name and come back? whats up with that? or is banned like suspended?

He’s just here for entertainment. When he crosses the line he gets the boot. If half of what he said was true I’m sure admin would take him a little more seriously. He’s just a frail grumpy old man who is also delusional and likely has mental health issues. Bayou Shooter is all he has in life. Banning him permanently would likely end in him harming himself or a rapid mental decline.

thperez1972

ESSAYONS
    Staff member
    Gold Member
    Rating - 100%
    10   0   0
    Dec 28, 2015
    Baton Rouge, LA
    so am i missing somthing, " banned" isnt "banned"? you can change your screen name and come back? whats up with that? or is banned like suspended?

He’s just here for entertainment. When he crosses the line he gets the boot. If half of what he said was true I’m sure admin would take him a little more seriously. He’s just a frail grumpy old man who is also delusional and likely has mental health issues. Bayou Shooter is all he has in life. Banning him permanently would likely end in him harming himself or a rapid mental decline.

The loophole here is anonymity. If the site made it so the users had to reveal their real identities to the mod and admins, we could cut down on a lot of the duplicate accounts like he creates. Without getting into behind the scene specifics, it generally takes us a day or two to realize who he is after he comes back after a banning. If he came back and wasn't a problem again, we may be none the wiser. But he begins to argue and gives himself away. He doesn't like Austin and I don't think he's fond of me. He's threatened to sue us multiple times. I don't take him seriously.

mickey

SSST
    Premium Member
    Rating - 100%
    192   0   0
    Sep 27, 2008
    Prairieville, LA
    To be honest Sir, I do not dislike you. In the past we have had our differences but I have put that in the past and left it there. As of late, I have not had any issues with you or any reason to dislike you that I can recall.

Did you get banned from handgunforum.net and was your user name spongemonkey?

Your time was very short lived there. I can assume they did not facilitate your nonsense.

d78025e3781392af6a4772be30345770.jpg

flyboy

*Banned*
    Rating - 100%
    9   0   0
    Mar 18, 2021
    Crowley, Louisiana
    Did you get banned from handgunforum.net and was your user name spongemonkey?

Your time was very short lived there. I can assume they did not facilitate your nonsense.

d78025e3781392af6a4772be30345770.jpg

I dont remember being a member there are not. I could have been and then again maybe I was not. I belong to many forums by different user names and have gotten banned from many forums by different user names. What is your point? Besides it does not matter to me one bit so why does it matter to you so much? And just as a side note, that is not the forum that had the useless administrator I was referring to. And even if someone comes up with the correct name of the forum that the administrator oversaw, I will not confirm that was the correct forum. So, feel free to waste your time if you please!

Last edited:

mickey

SSST
    Premium Member
    Rating - 100%
    192   0   0
    Sep 27, 2008
    Prairieville, LA
    I dont remember being a member there are not. I could have been and then again maybe I was not. I belong to many forums by different user names and have gotten banned from many forums by different user names. What is your point? Besides it does not matter to me one bit so why does it matter to you so much? And just as a side note, that is not the forum that had the useless administrator I was referring to. And even if someone comes up with the correct name of the forum that the administrator oversaw, I will not confirm that was the correct forum. So, feel free to waste your time if you please!

You made it personal
    You are off your meds
    We as a group are here are to make sure you are ok. We would hate to have or report you to the local authorities for your own well-being.
    You know it’s possible that that they would take your guns away from you if that were to happen.

flyboy

*Banned*
    Rating - 100%
    9   0   0
    Mar 18, 2021
    Crowley, Louisiana
    You made it personal
    You are off your meds
    We as a group are here are to make sure you are ok. We would hate to have or report you to the local authorities for your own well-being.
    You know it’s possible that that they would take your guns away from you if that were to happen.

You dont know me, I dont take meds because I am not mental medically sick or anything but, by this post you just made you are making a personal threat towards me. I suggest you be careful of what you are accusing me of! And yes, I reported your post but I saved it first in case it gets deleted some how! ;)

flyboy

*Banned*
    Rating - 100%
    9   0   0
    Mar 18, 2021
    Crowley, Louisiana
    You made it personal
    You are off your meds

And by the way, there is no one here that cares about me and it does not bother me in one bit. You guys dont owe me anything and I dont owe any of you anything either. I dont run anything here on this forum but just remember, neither do any of you either. Stop being the trolls and clowns by just wanting to stir the pot and cause trouble that you guys are proving yourselves to be! mickey, I dont believe I ever gave you any problem so what is your issue? Are you just wanting to join up on the clown wagon with the rest of the fools and feel wanted and needed? If so, I feel sorry for you. Well not really but that is on you!

Last edited:

mickey

SSST
    Premium Member
    Rating - 100%
    192   0   0
    Sep 27, 2008
    Prairieville, LA
    You dont know me, I dont take meds because I am not mental medically sick or anything but, by this post you just made you are making a personal threat towards me. I suggest you be careful of what you are accusing me of! And yes, I reported your post but I saved it first in case it gets deleted some how! ;)

I know more than you think.
    Just go away quietly.

flyboy

*Banned*
    Rating - 100%
    9   0   0
    Mar 18, 2021
    Crowley, Louisiana
    I know more than you think.
    Just go away quietly.
    Apparantly not by your posts. I am just going to enforce the ignore feature on you so I dont have to deal with your fool hardy posts anymore. I will say this to you, be careful with the threats and accusations you make towards or about me! ;)

Last edited:

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    knguyen
    Top Bottom