Missouri turns Post-Katrina N.O. after teen death by LEO

The Best online firearms community in Louisiana.

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • kingfhb

NRA & USCCA INST. w/ LSP#
    Rating - 100%
    26   0   0
    Mar 28, 2014
    New Orleans, LA
    I actually am pretty involved in local government but thanks for playing.

And yet you complain like a child who can't reach the cookies. Taking action is the only way to make change brother. The way you complain contradicts your "involvement".

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Jack

Rating - 100%
    40   0   0
    Dec 9, 2010
    Covington
    And yet you complain like a child who can't reach the cookies. Taking action is the only way to make change brother. The way you complain contradicts your "involvement".

Are you at your local council meetings petitioning for restrictions on cyber complaints?

JNieman

Dush
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Jul 11, 2011
    Lafayette

I wasn't aware that I could only pick one avenue to voice an opinion, and one only.

You're kind of a cooter, ain'tcha?

olivs260

Rating - 100%
    45   0   0
    Sep 23, 2009
    Geismar, LA

And yet you didn't join until 3 months after he left, and all he's done since you've been here is try to help in this thread. Way to be an ass.

Leonidas

*Banned*
    Rating - 100%
    12   0   0
    Mar 4, 2010
    Slidell
    Yet him and Al are given a NATIONAL MEDIA PLATFORM (via MSNBC)
    to spread their racist hate message.

They wouldn't have such access to that platform were it not for their large following among the group they "serve," in favor over the wisdom and truth of others in the black community like Carson, Keys, Watts, Cosbyn et al. Not all, but the perpetuation of a sizable portion of the issues faced by the black community must be laid at their feet.

If you continue to do what you have always done, and expect different results, you are a lunatic. How tragic to define a culture that way.

oleheat

Professional Amateur
    Premium Member
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    May 18, 2009
    Reverend Jackson wanted to know hominy times he was shot, and whid he was shot.

I....believe. :confused:

JNieman

Dush
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Jul 11, 2011
    Lafayette
    Thankfully, for the last several nights the protests have been peaceful. I guess the violent dicks took the hint, and now only those with an actual message to speak are left. I guess it goes to show that convictions have a much longer shelf life than opportunistic rage or greed. Last I heard, they've been mostly abstaining from protesting the day of the dude's kid's funeral at the wish of the family. Should be quiet.

Emperor

Seriously Misunderstood!
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Mar 7, 2011
    Nether region

So I take it they hired a professional spokesperson? :rofl:

He's not going to get off of anything! He will be found to have been justified in shooting the alleged criminal.

So here you have people threatening more violence if the city/state doesn't throw due process in the trash. That's fabulous!

This mentality is born from complete and willful ignorance and stupidity! Another glaring example of how the black culture is being led by the noses; right down the drain.

Hitman

® ™
    Rating - 100%
    13   0   0
    Sep 4, 2008
    Lake Charles
    Autopsy, toxicology report on Michael Brown reportedly reveal marijuana,
    cast doubt on witness claims he was running away

Michael Brown, the 18-year-old black man whose fatal shooting by a white police officer
    in the St. Louis suburb of Ferguson in August touched off weeks of racially-charged rioting,
    had marijuana in his system, was initially shot at close range
    and does not appear to have been killed while running away,
    according to experts who reviewed the official autopsy and toxicology report.

The documents, obtained by the St. Louis Post-Dispatch
    and analyzed by two experts not directly involved in the case,
    appears to contradict witness accounts that claimed Brown
    was running away
    from Police Officer Darren Wilson when he was killed on Aug. 9.

The new information comes on the heels of reports that
    Wilson told authorities Brown had reached inside Wilson’s police SUV and struggled for his gun,
    resulting in Wilson firing twice, hitting Brown once in the hand.
    Moments later and outside of the vehicle,
    Wilson fired the fatal bullets that sparked a national controversy

http://www.foxnews.com/us/2014/10/2...ortedly-reveals-teen-was-shot-at-close-range/

Last edited:

olivs260

Rating - 100%
    45   0   0
    Sep 23, 2009
    Geismar, LA

JR1572

Premium Member
    Rating - 100%
    58   0   0
    Nov 30, 2008
    Madisonville, LA
    I don't get it- I've never used the stuff, but doesn't marijuana make you chilled? Why would that be evidence that he would be more aggressive? Not trying to cast doubt; I just want to understand the situation.

Well considering he just took blunt wrap from a store and roughed up a store employee, I'm guessing when people run out of marijuana or the paraphernalia needed to use it, they may get aggressive.

JR1572

oleheat

Professional Amateur
    Premium Member
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    May 18, 2009
    I loved the radio spot on W&J this AM where one of the protestors accused CNN (who was there stirring the pot) of being run by 'Zionists from Israel'- and then proceeded to threaten to 'shut y'all's studios down in Atlanta. We got people there.' :dogkeke:

madwabbit

Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jan 2, 2013
    Lafayette, LA
    Well considering he just took blunt wrap from a store and roughed up a store employee, I'm guessing when people run out of marijuana or the paraphernalia needed to use it, they may get aggressive.

JR1572

It's not like he made rap videos by waving guns and talking about shooting cops or raping women. Clearly it had to be some substance... obviously they are looking for anything else to blame so this model citizen doesn't embarrass his entire upstanding community, the media outlets that supported him, or the administration that sent representatives from the white house to this dirtbags funeral.

Last edited:

JR1572

Premium Member
    Rating - 100%
    58   0   0
    Nov 30, 2008
    Madisonville, LA
    It's not like he made rap videos by waving guns and talking about shooting cops or raping women. Clearly it had to be some substance... obviously they are looking for anything else to blame so this model citizen doesn't embarrass his entire upstanding community, the media outlets that supported him, or the administration that sent representatives from the white house to this dirtbags funeral.

Maybe he was mentally ill. Maybe he was loaded up on his prescribed meds and when added with marijuana there was some sort of imbalance in his head.

If he was on probation for his previous violations, I'm sure there are records of what he takes and a work up documenting his competency.

Either way, crazy or not, there is no excuse for his actions that ultimately led to his demise.

JR1572

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    MiyaMarukutsune
    Top Bottom