My new Stag

The Best online firearms community in Louisiana.

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • BR 870

Standing behind you...
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Nov 23, 2007
    Baton Rouge
    She's here...

2267544041_fa6cd76394_b.jpg

2268331422_181b1bec95.jpg

Man, I love this thing... And I hate those of you who encouraged me. As if AKs weren't expensive enough, you had to get me started on ARs. Thanx alot... :rolleyes:

:p :rofl: :D

BR 870

Standing behind you...
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Nov 23, 2007
    Baton Rouge
    I'm shocked no one has said anything about the books its resting on. I went and found the most politically incorrect ones I could find... ;)

bryan0928

SRA
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 30, 2008
    Hammond
    I'm shocked no one has said anything about the books its resting on. I went and found the most politically incorrect ones I could find... ;)

The funny thing is, I looked at the books and didn't even blink. I guess I am so politically incorrect that I didn't catch the joke.

I took a picture with some extremely un-P.C. books recently and didn't do it on purpose. I just happened to notice when someone else commented on them.

here it is:
    carbine0071.jpg

Air Force propaganda- USAF
    Which Way Western Man- William G. Simpson
    State of Emergency- Pat Buchanan
    The Art of War
    The Truth About Muhammad
    Day of Reckoning- Pat Buchanan
    Free Market Evironmentalism
    The Guns of August
    The Bible
    U.S. History and Government
    and two survival oriented books.

I would say they are all extremely non politically correct, probably because that's all I care to read.

Also notice the un p.c. American Flag in the background

On to your rifle, It's beautiful, and you made an awsome choice. You should probably go ahead and scratch it somewhere that way you won't be dreading the first scar. Just go ahead and get it out of the way.:D

BR 870

Standing behind you...
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Nov 23, 2007
    Baton Rouge
    here it is:
    carbine0071.jpg

On to your rifle, It's beautiful, and you made an awsome choice. You should probably go ahead and scratch it somewhere that way you won't be dreading the first scar. Just go ahead and get it out of the way.:D

Yours is none too shabby either. I'm new to optics for carbines, so I am unfamiliar with what you got pearched up there. Mind tellin an AR newb?
    As for the scratch, in the 80's I never cut holes in a perfectly good pair of jeans, so.... ;) Besides, I'm used to my AKs bein beaten up, so alittle scratch don't scare me. It adds personality. :D

Narco

0-60 in 5.11
    Rating - 100%
    71   0   0
    Jun 6, 2007
    New Orleans
    I just stole a reflex on arfcom, getting parts ready for my sbr 9mm build.

by the way 870 stag is nice rifle, I was lucky enough to get a MP15 made by stag for a steal. It will eat any ammo.

BR 870

Standing behind you...
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Nov 23, 2007
    Baton Rouge
    Yeah, sadly though, I think I already gotta send the upper in. The FSB has a very minor 1mm cant to the right. It's minor, and I could adjust the windage enough to compensate for it, but darn it if I wanted canted sights, even very minorly canted sight, I woulda stayed with AKs. I'm glad Stag has a lifetime warranty... :rolleyes:
    On an AK, the amount of cant on here would be normal. It is a very small cant, and you can only see it if you line everything up right, but it is definitely slightly canted. Am I right to assume on an AR it should be 100% straight?
    Gonna call Stag customer service in the morning and send the upper in I suppose...

LouisianaCarry

Tactibilly
    Rating - 100%
    24   0   0
    Mar 14, 2007
    Keithville
    To tell you the truth, mine was like that, too. My solution was to take the FSP off completely and install a front flip/gas block. The Samson gas block I used is reamed out a good bit larger than the gas port in the barrel, so I was able to line it up exactly the way I wanted.

The great thing about Stag is that they pay shipping both ways.

Top Bottom