**N/A**SA XD9 pkg for G17**N/A**

The Best online firearms community in Louisiana.

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • CUJOHUNTER

EARPLUGS??
    Rating - 100%
    156   0   0
    May 19, 2009
    New Orleans
    I have a lnib SA XD9 4" service w/ case,5 mags,all the XD gear and a Fobus kydex paddle holster. Would like to trade for a Glock 17 preferably 3rd gen with case and same quantity of mags. Holster is optional but if you have a Fobus or similar holster to go with the package,that would be great. My XD9 is in excellent condition. Low round count and not one issue with it at all. Hate to give it up but would rather standardize my 9mm pistols and have a 17 go along with my 19 and 26. Would prefer to trade only unless there's a 17 out there I want and you have cash...you get the drift. Thanks.

attachment.php

attachment.php

Last edited:

CUJOHUNTER

EARPLUGS??
    Rating - 100%
    156   0   0
    May 19, 2009
    New Orleans
    Not really interested in outright sale,just trade for what I listed above. If no takers,it goes back in my duty belt...no losing sleep over keeping it at all.

jdindadell

Not Banned!!!
    Rating - 100%
    269   0   1
    Feb 14, 2010
    Slidell
    Not sure if that price is too far off. A std xd with gear (2 mags) will sell for 400-450 depending on condition. Plus this one comes with 3 addl mags and a fobus holster. I have sold used fobus holsters for 20 bucks, and you will not get used mags for much less than 20 bucks each. So 425+20+20+20+20=505... Seems fair enough to me.

CUJOHUNTER

EARPLUGS??
    Rating - 100%
    156   0   0
    May 19, 2009
    New Orleans
    Damn...you folks read my profile. Yeah,I'm gun whore junkie. Beats smokin crack anyday. I guess this one is meant to stay since it was the only one returned by NOPD 4 weeks after the break in.

Last edited:
    You have insufficient privileges to reply here.

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Bree
    Top Bottom