Never beat a woman

The Best online firearms community in Louisiana.

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • manny76900

Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Aug 9, 2010
    Laplace
    Well, my neighbor is into drugs really bad. He is snorting cocaine all day today. He was outside grilling today and locked him self out of his apartment and thought his wife did it. He called her up before I left to made a run to the store, and he told me he was going to kick the door in. When I get back from the store he was showing me and my roommate how be kicked the window in instead. He had all of his wife's clothes thrown out. He call her up again yelling at her telling her how she needs to get her stuff and get out. When she pulls up he is still yelling at her yelling her to get he stuff and leave( her name is on the lease). She was walking up the stairs, he pulled her down and the word (police) was said and it made the guy snap. He started beating her and her 15year old son. He stomped her head into the floor a few times and was punching the hell out of her. He son did get one good hit on him thought. (He put his watch on his knuckles and busted his eye open.) By the time the police got there he was gone. But they put a undercover out in the neighborhood looking for him tonight. Never thought I would see something like that happen. But I guess cocaine would make you do anything without thinking.

Cat

*Banned*
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 5, 2009
    NE of Alexandria, Cenla
    No... Cocaine didn't have a dog in that fight. It's all on him. He made the decision to get high. He decided to beat up his wife.

Drugs may instigate the emotions and anger but you're not dealing with a Sunday church goer here. Before they get drunk, before they take drugs, before they do anything that carries them down that path, they were budding thugs and criminals already. Anger issues don't need enhancers. I think it's more likely the bottom feeders live that lifestyle because they're already bottom feeders.

Basically: I'm sorry baby, I was high is no excuse.

manny76900

Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Aug 9, 2010
    Laplace
    He was doing his cocaine, drinking, and smoking weed. Last time something happened between them he walked away from her and just threw a spare tire threw her car windshield. Tonight I helped her get her stuff out of her apartment, mainly TV's. We do have some sticky fingers around here and we think he is hiding in their apartment. So we don't know but be might come back with them tonight. But I made sure I locked my trick tonight. He is known to have some sticky fingers too.

Booseman

In Vino Veritas
    Rating - 100%
    10   0   0
    Oct 13, 2010
    Lake Charles
    I just noticed your age so I can ascertain the answer to my question.

Why is this scum sucking MF'r still breathing if you were a witness??

JWG223

Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Aug 16, 2011
    Shreveport
    Not his problem. She knows what kind of man he is, call the police and let them deal with it. Two adults who both knew what they were getting into.

Cochise

is not here
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Feb 19, 2012
    Calhoun
    This is the problem with the world today. The liability involved in being the good samaritan is too stiff.

By today's standards, Manny did the right thing.

That being said, I like to think that I wouldn't let that stop me, but I really don't know. I've never actually "been there".

Leadfoot

Low Speed High Drag
    Rating - 100%
    104   0   0
    Mar 4, 2009
    Livingston Parish
    I just noticed your age so I can ascertain the answer to my question.

Why is this scum sucking MF'r still breathing if you were a witness??

Cause you think every woman who gets her ass kicked is looking for Superman to come save her?

Nope.

She'll be squaling about what a piece of **** he is today and welcome him back home with open arms (and legs) tomorrow.

Best thing OP can do is stay as far away from those people as possible.

Last edited:

Jack

Rating - 100%
    40   0   0
    Dec 9, 2010
    Covington
    Cause you think every woman who gets her ass kicked is looking for Superman to come save her?

Nope.

She'll be squaling about what a piece of **** he is today and welcome him back home with open arms (and legs) tomorrow.

This. Last time he threw a spare tire at her windshield. Was t like she didn't know.

Booseman

In Vino Veritas
    Rating - 100%
    10   0   0
    Oct 13, 2010
    Lake Charles

Nope.

Have at my friend, because we were obviously raised different. There is no way in hell I am going to stand there and watch a grown man almost beat a woman to death and beat on a 15yr old boy. I have lived in an abusive home and I know what that feels like.

If you feel you can turn a cheek and look the other way then you are of a different cloth sir. The next time........ she may not live through the beating or the child. So yeah, the motherphucker gets two in the chest and one in the phukin dome!!!!

Bosco

We are the hammer
    Rating - 100%
    56   0   0
    Sep 4, 2009
    Covington
    Have at my friend, because we were obviously raised different. There is no way in hell I am going to stand there and watch a grown man almost beat a woman to death and beat on a 15yr old boy. I have lived in an abusive home and I know what that feels like.

If you feel you can turn a cheek and look the other way then you are of a different cloth sir. The next time........ she may not live through the beating or the child. So yeah, the motherphucker gets two in the chest and one in the phukin dome!!!!

I'll visit you in prison after she presses charges on you and sues your family for lost income.

Jack

Rating - 100%
    40   0   0
    Dec 9, 2010
    Covington

The op is 19. No disrespect to him, but I don't think he is much more of a man than the 15 year old. You would be in a much better position to handle the situation than he would.

flamatrix99

Rating - 100%
    62   0   0
    Oct 7, 2008
    Zachary, La

The iTough is strong in this one....

Booseman

In Vino Veritas
    Rating - 100%
    10   0   0
    Oct 13, 2010
    Lake Charles
    I'll visit you in prison after she presses charges on you and sues your family for lost income.

You are part of the problem then. There is a great quote that I am about to murder but it fits, "all it takes for evil to succeed is for good me to do nothing" cant remember who it is by and I am to busy to look it up.

The op is 19. No disrespect to him, but I don't think he is much more of a man than the 15 year old. You would be in a much better position to handle the situation than he would.

I agree, that is why in my original post I said I didnt notice the OP's age at first. If it was me, then yes the man would have been dealt with.

why does he need to be shot just run over there and kick his ass!!!!

You have obviously never tangled with someone pumped up on coke....... if that is a fact.

Sugarbug

Sugarbug don't care.
    Rating - 100%
    54   0   1
    Feb 5, 2012
    Slidell
    I don't get involved in other people's ****... Like in my recent CHP class.. The instructor cautioned us to get involved in other people's situations. Things are not always as they seem.

I'd say watching a known crack-head kick his girlfriend's face in in front of her son is an exception to the rule.

13f3p

Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Feb 12, 2012
    madisonville, la.

x2 rltw

Top Bottom