NEW BAYOUSHOOTER SNOW FLAKES, melting fast lol

The Best online firearms community in Louisiana.

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Bigchillin83

Rating - 100%
    96   0   1
    Feb 27, 2012
    Livingston
    I tell you what idk if yall have been having a time with all these newer members but i have been contacted by at least 7 of them with either of the following

hey is this still for sell? then radio silence

hey you still got it, i want it lets meet tomm, then radio silence

hey ill take it can you meet in (XXXX), sure, lets meet tomm... radio silence...

hey ill be in town tomm lets meet, ok lets work on it, radio silence

nothing but SNOW FLAKES.....

oh well i feel better now :dogkeke:

John_

Shooter
    Rating - 100%
    21   0   0
    Nov 23, 2013
    Hammond, LA
    You are not alone @Bigchillin83 , its worse than ever. Even sometimes here on BS, for the reasons you cited above. FB marketplace is the absolute worst and I hate it. Had a guy say he wanted it, scheduled a meet in Independence, and he stood me up cold. No show, no notification. Would not respond to my text. Wasted an hour of my time.

SwampyDog

certified gun nut
    Rating - 100%
    18   0   0
    Jul 3, 2012
    Killian
    You are not alone @Bigchillin83 , its worse than ever. Even sometimes here on BS, for the reasons you cited above. FB marketplace is the absolute worst and I hate it. Had a guy say he wanted it, scheduled a meet in Independence, and he stood me up cold. No show, no notification. Would not respond to my text. Wasted an hour of my time.
    Between all the stories like this, a plethora of weird posts and comment from fresh members, and the insane low-balling I've experienced lately it makes me wonder if there isn't an active push by some anti gun/anti private sales trolls in the mix here.

AustinBR

Make your own luck
    Staff member
    Admin
    Rating - 100%
    15   0   0
    Oct 22, 2012
    Between all the stories like this, a plethora of weird posts and comment from fresh members, and the insane low-balling I've experienced lately it makes me wonder if there isn't an active push by some anti gun/anti private sales trolls in the mix here.
    Unlikely. This forum just isn't big enough to be worth efforts like that.

It's also the exact same problem that everyone has when selling on Facebook.

My guess is that the problem is people used to window shopping but not actually committing to deals.

jtj5002

Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Feb 7, 2016
    Lacombe
    Yes, but first I need you to send me a $50 deposit on Cashcrap app to make sure you are serious. Too busy to meet, but can take the extra time it takes to ship it!
    But do you know what you got? Will you take $0.69? My kids starving I really need it thx.

gman3214

Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    May 25, 2022
    Meatire
    But do you know what you got? Will you take $0.69? My kids starving I really need it thx.
    Just gave me flash backs to when I was selling my beater truck that needed a transmission swamp among other things...
    "only have 500$ to my name.... can you take 400. I don't have a vehicle for work. I'm the family provider"
    Sir this truck will take at least another 2g to be in serviceable condition even if you decided to run without plates.

Latest posts

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    kjstang02
    Top Bottom