New Dollar Designs

The Best online firearms community in Louisiana.

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Nail Gun

Blissfully Ignorant
    Rating - 97.4%
    38   1   0
    Aug 18, 2010
    Slidell
    If you're gonna put Obama on it, it should be a .50 note, not a dollar. But it could read a dollar. It just will be worth half.

Good freakin grief.

We used to at least wait until they were dead before we secularly canonized them.

If we're gonna put that mook on the front, I want Curly, Larry and Moe on the reverse.

Actually he should go on a three dollar bill. Speaking of worthless Bills, what's Hillary's take on this?

dantheman

I despise ARFCOM
    Premium Member
    Rating - 100%
    65   0   0
    Jan 9, 2008
    City of Central
    I collect foreign coins and currency , and most of those designs are extremely European looking . Seriously , I don't think we will see Obama on a bank note . Not while he's alive anyway .

CEHollier

*Banned*
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    Dec 29, 2007
    Prairieville
    Seriously , I don't think we will see Obama on a bank note . Not while he's alive anyway .

Thank God. We are about the same age. The media and progressives have done everything in their power to elevate this man to greatness. Even giving him a Nobel prize for something he may/may not do. How did we get here? How did these idiots get in power? Even Al Gore recieved a Nobel prize based on "junk science". It's like the establishment is trying to push square blocks into round holes and telling us that's the way it's supposed to go.

dantheman

I despise ARFCOM
    Premium Member
    Rating - 100%
    65   0   0
    Jan 9, 2008
    City of Central
    Thank God. We are about the same age. The media and progressives have done everything in their power to elevate this man to greatness. Even giving him a Nobel prize for something he may/may not do. How did we get here? How did these idiots get in power? Even Al Gore recieved a Nobel prize based on "junk science". It's like the establishment is trying to push square blocks into round holes and telling us that's the way it's supposed to go.

Damn , you're just full of awesomeness today :D

Last edited:

CEHollier

*Banned*
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    Dec 29, 2007
    Prairieville
    Speaking of worthless Bills, what's Hillary's take on this?

I really didn't want to do this. But being you asked. This is the bust she wants on the bills. :rofl:

obama-hillary-combination.jpg

my-rifle

I make my own guns.
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Dec 12, 2007
    Jefferson Parish
    Y'all do realize that the Huffington Post is full of ****, right? The story is about a COMPLETELY unofficial poll that has zero chance of ever coming into existence, right? It's like they quoted a "Bra-Burners For Satan" poll. Anybody who gets in the least bit excited or even feels the need to respond to it should be institutionalized.

Top Bottom