New Law on Pistol Attachments.

The Best online firearms community in Louisiana.

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Cripsol

*Banned*
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Apr 7, 2014
    Dallas
    "...in connection with that attempt at an over reach." Do you have any registered items? Do you consider the NFA itself to be an over reach or do you view the NFA good common sense legislation?

Personally, I do not believe SBR's should be regulated in any way beyond that of an "ordinary" rifle or pistol. And silencers shouldn't be regulated at all. I consider the NFA to be an over reach. Therefore, it is difficult for me to understand why people are so upset that someone, who would have been paying $200 to sbr a weapon absent the brace rule, has elected to sbr that weapon for free. What is it about giving the government money that make one over reach acceptable?
    I don't have anything registered with the NFA. The NFA is completely void of common sense. It is beyond me why someone would give the government money for a constitutional right. Not sure what your point was with all the questions.

MOTOR51

Rating - 100%
    72   0   0
    Dec 23, 2008
    here
    Like why you are too simple to understand the constitutionality of rules and laws? I registered zero firearms in connection with that attempt at an over reach. You, on the other hand, peed your pants and assumed the fetal position.

Will you represent anyone on Bayoushooter who gets in trouble for NFA items free of charge?

AustinBR

Make your own luck
    Staff member
    Admin
    Rating - 100%
    15   0   0
    Oct 22, 2012
    I don't have anything registered with the NFA. The NFA is completely void of common sense. It is beyond me why someone would give the government money for a constitutional right. Not sure what your point was with all the questions.
    Wait wait wait, are you one of those "right to 'travel' " guys who uses a made up license plate as well?

MOTOR51

Rating - 100%
    72   0   0
    Dec 23, 2008
    here
    Wait wait wait, are you one of those "right to 'travel' " guys who uses a made up license plate as well?

giphy.gif

Bigchillin83

Rating - 100%
    96   0   1
    Feb 27, 2012
    Livingston
    is that the ones in the video who refuse to roll down the window and state they dont have to have one to travel on us hwys... they always end up with somebody getting a window broken and sprayed in the face lol then a lot of crying

the

Sovereign Citizen​

340six

-Global Mod-
    Staff member
    Premium Member
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Apr 12, 2012
    Kenner, La
    Sovereign Citizen, oh so much fun to watch.
    I have the right to travel. And love when it ends up with. Not my car, and I do not consent to search. Then might even degrade to not my jacket, not my pants, and goes down hill from there.

Bolt Head

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jun 12, 2023
    Alexandria
    I have the right to travel. And love when it ends up with. Not my car, and I do not consent to search. Then might even degrade to not my jacket, not my pants, and goes down hill from there.
    I never knew what that was until I read posts about it on this forum. I looked into "sovereign citizens" afterward. I definitely don't qualify. LOL

thperez1972

ESSAYONS
    Staff member
    Gold Member
    Rating - 100%
    10   0   0
    Dec 28, 2015
    Baton Rouge, LA

Ok...owning a sbr and a silencer are constitutional rights. Do you exercise your right to own a sbr and/or a silencer?

DBMJR1

Madame Mayor's Fiefdom
    Rating - 100%
    23   0   0
    Jul 27, 2008
    New Orleans, La.
    You fit the exact definition of a sheep. The government said jump and you asked how high. You should probably take the word rebellion out of your vocabulary.
    Just curious how much blood you've spilt on foreign soil ? Yours, or that of others ?

Like why you are too simple to understand the constitutionality of rules and laws? I registered zero firearms in connection with that attempt at an over reach. You, on the other hand, peed your pants and assumed the fetal position.
    Have you ever OC'd in a Laplace KMart ?

So how many suppressors have you built from 'solvent traps'? I mean, it's your right and all.

Ok...owning a sbr and a silencer are constitutional rights. Do you exercise your right to own a sbr and/or a silencer?

I'm sure he thumbs his nose at unconstitutional laws, and doesn't just talk the talk, but he walks the walk, . . . right ?

I was having a really bad day until I checked on this thread.
    Thanks y'all for cheering me up.

Cripsol

*Banned*
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Apr 7, 2014
    Dallas
    Just curious how much blood you've spilt on foreign soil ? Yours, or that of others ?

Have you ever OC'd in a Laplace KMart ?

So how many suppressors have you built from 'solvent traps'? I mean, it's your right and all.

I'm sure he thumbs his nose at unconstitutional laws, and doesn't just talk the talk, but he walks the walk, . . . right ?

I was having a really bad day until I checked on this thread.
    Thanks y'all for cheering me up.
    Is Kmart still a thing? I don't prefer Open Carry as I believe concealed makes you less of a target. Why does everyone try to get people to disclose their possessions on this site? And how does killing someone on foreign soil have any impact on whether I should have constitutional rights. You are a class A idiot.

V.Taltos

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 15, 2023
    North Louisiana Swamps
    "No Officer, I don't know how that got stuck way up there but it's definitely not mine!"

DBMJR1

Madame Mayor's Fiefdom
    Rating - 100%
    23   0   0
    Jul 27, 2008
    New Orleans, La.
    Is Kmart still a thing? I don't prefer Open Carry as I believe concealed makes you less of a target. Why does everyone try to get people to disclose their possessions on this site? And how does killing someone on foreign soil have any impact on whether I should have constitutional rights. You are a class A idiot.
    I got an 'A'.
    1700074593438.png

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    TonyGuillory
    Top Bottom