"Newt wanted an open marriage" - Ex Wife

The Best online firearms community in Louisiana.

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • kcinnick

Training Ferrous Metal
    Rating - 100%
    28   0   0
    Dec 24, 2008
    Baton Rouge
    The republican party has to be the most inept group of people in the world. I am not talking about people that identify themselves as republican or conservative, two years ago you would have thought this was going to be a slam dunk election with a conservative candidate but it looks like they are letting the media select the most liberal Rhino, they don't even talk about Ron Paul when he is second in popular vote and 3rd in delegate counts.

Leonidas

*Banned*
    Rating - 100%
    12   0   0
    Mar 4, 2010
    Slidell
    This isn't found from investigative news, but from his exwife. Maybe when there is an article on Fox News about it some people will on here will believe it.

Would that be the ex-wife who says he is a dirt bag, but still carries his name for whatever advantage/privilege goes along with it? Hmmmm. A credible source, indeed.

Trachito

Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Aug 11, 2011
    NOLA metro
    that's their business. i hate it when people try to vilify candidates with personal bedroom stuff. as long as children aren't being harmed and it's not something that affects their job, i really don't care. i don't care that vitter banged hookers, that clinton got head, or that jfk banged marilyn behind jackie o's back. that's between them and their wives.

TomTerrific

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 11, 2010
    Centre, Ky
    Republicans are okay with that kind of behavior. I mean, they voted Vitter back in. :dunno:
    :bowrofl:

The problem for the repugs is that this stuff isn't being made up. To paraphrase Joe Friday, "Just the facts, please."

Newt is a slime ball, pure and simple. The best thing for Obama would be running against him.

joey9139122

Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Mar 14, 2011
    Prairieville, LA
    that's their business. i hate it when people try to vilify candidates with personal bedroom stuff. as long as children aren't being harmed and it's not something that affects their job, i really don't care. i don't care that vitter banged hookers, that clinton got head, or that jfk banged marilyn behind jackie o's back. that's between them and their wives.

Let me explain the problem with immorral politicians.

Someone always finds out they are cheating on their wife, banging their daughters 18 yr old friend, getting blown by random guys in bus stop bathrooms or doing lines off of stripper ****.

All these things I could give two shits about, but the majority of the constituents would be horrified and never vote for that ******* ever again. The person who has the info on the immorality knows that a piloticians worst nightmare is not being elected. The person with the info goes to perverted politician, holds the info over his head and now owns the politician. Votes get swayed and contracts get written.

That is the problem with pervo politicos.

Trachito

Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Aug 11, 2011
    NOLA metro
    Let me explain the problem with immorral politicians.

Someone always finds out they are cheating on their wife, banging their daughters 18 yr old friend, getting blown by random guys in bus stop bathrooms or doing lines off of stripper ****.

All these things I could give two shits about, but the majority of the constituents would be horrified and never vote for that ******* ever again. The person who has the info on the immorality knows that a piloticians worst nightmare is not being elected. The person with the info goes to perverted politician, holds the info over his head and now owns the politician. Votes get swayed and contracts get written.

That is the problem with pervo politicos.
    i guess it's the voter that needs to stop caring about what their politician does in the privacy of his own bedroom so there's nothing that can be held over his head. almost everyone has secrets in the bedroom. people just need to quit being prudes and accept it.

Mjolnir

*Banned*
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 12, 2009
    Baton Rouge, LA
    If people do not honor their marriage commitments, how do you think they will take their oath of office?

That's how I see it. Old fashioned? Maybe.

When I was at GM H. Ross Perot owned EDS and he was quoted by MANY as saying, "if your wife can't trust ya can't nobody trust ya" and your buttocks were outta there. My kinda guy!

Leonidas

*Banned*
    Rating - 100%
    12   0   0
    Mar 4, 2010
    Slidell
    That's how I see it. Old fashioned? Maybe.

When I was at GM H. Ross Perot owned EDS and he was quoted by MANY as saying, "if your wife can't trust ya can't nobody trust ya" and your buttocks were outta there. My kinda guy!

I'm about to sign onto the Maya 2012 routine. This makes two points of agreement.

Trachito

Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Aug 11, 2011
    NOLA metro
    I'm willing to bet that the vast majority of politicians cheat on their spouses. And I don't trust any politician. Some just get caught because they're greedier than the others.

TomTerrific

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 11, 2010
    Centre, Ky
    i guess it's the voter that needs to stop caring about what their politician does in the privacy of his own bedroom so there's nothing that can be held over his head. almost everyone has secrets in the bedroom. people just need to quit being prudes and accept it.

The problem with this is he was screwing around in the privacy of someone else's bedroom. He apparently tired of wife #2 as he did with #1.

For the person who said something about what a dog his second wife looks like, she does have MS and has had it a while. It tends to be debilitating. :rolleyes:

Top Bottom