Newt

The Best online firearms community in Louisiana.

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • jms

Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Dec 25, 2009
    Franklinton,La.
    Just got a call from his campaign office . Yes I watched the 1 hr. interview with Hanity last night .I have been paying close attention to the debates . Say what you want but, if you are conservative you know in your mind he is" THE ONE" to get us out of the mess this country is in. And yes, it will hurt some folks , but easy days are over if you live in that world. It will take someone with guts and brain to overcome the Obama do nothing attitude .
    I was asked to volunteer and I did. I might be calling you!

Go ahead , let me hear from you!

Last edited:

Emperor

Seriously Misunderstood!
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Mar 7, 2011
    Nether region
    There is no question that Newt Gingrich is hands down the most qualified and knowledgeable person to handle the job. That guy has forgotten more about policy than most politicians will ever be confronted with in a lifetime.

I am voting for whichever non-"Pretender" gets the nomination, nonetheless. But this guy knows his ****! I would actully feel better pulling the lever for him than the others.

joey9139122

Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Mar 14, 2011
    Prairieville, LA
    He is about as conservative as the Prius driving carbon taxing you have a right to a mortgage **** around on my wives and you have to have insurance amnesty for everyone type.

What a scumbag. Convince yourself he is conservative.

Emperor

Seriously Misunderstood!
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Mar 7, 2011
    Nether region

He is about as conservative as the Prius driving carbon taxing you have a right to a mortgage **** around on my wives and you have to have insurance amnesty for everyone type.

What a scumbag. Convince yourself he is conservative.

Don't care! As long as this current Pretending Jackass is not re-elected. Facts or facts about Newt's experience. And, if it makes you Ron Paulites happy; I will gladly vote for YOUR boy if he gets the nomination! That you can take to the bank.

joey9139122

Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Mar 14, 2011
    Prairieville, LA
    Let's say you were locked up in prison. You know at some point a gang of (choose whatever scares you most here) approach you in the shower. There are 8 of them and just you. The odds are that no matter what you do they are going to take what they want. Now, would you fight till there was nothing left in you or would you just grab your ankles and punk yourself out?

Don't be a punk and vote for Romney or Perry or Newt or whoever the media tells you is the republican leader, be a fighter and vote for Paul if you have any claim to freedom and liberty.

Emperor

Seriously Misunderstood!
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Mar 7, 2011
    Nether region
    I am not voting for any of them! Here is my "Write-In" candidate against the Pretender:
    d_novemcinctus_tony_carita_4.jpg

03protege

#1 Stevel Spell II fan
    Rating - 100%
    14   0   0
    Nov 20, 2008
    Mandeville
    Emp while I understand there will be only 1 to vote for against Obama, I think your logic is fundamentally flawed. When will we break the cycle of taking the lesser POS and actually get someone that wants to do right by our country and not by their pocketbook?

Emperor

Seriously Misunderstood!
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Mar 7, 2011
    Nether region
    Look, if it makes you happy I will vote for Paul in the Primary. But he ain't playing with a full deck! You cannot solve international problems with OUR Constitution alone! You cannot stop Iran from acquiring and nuking Israel with OUR Constitution alone.

If Paul would say to me, "I am going to not only stay out of everybody else's business; but I am going make sure nobody is in OUR business!" I might feel better about the guy. His foreign policy is going to get people killed!

Live by the Constitution or die is fine, but only HERE on US soil!

Sin-ster

GM of 4 Letter Outbursts
    Rating - 100%
    33   0   0
    There is no question that Newt Gingrich is hands down the most qualified and knowledgeable person to handle the job. That guy has forgotten more about policy than most politicians will ever be confronted with in a lifetime.

You are absolutely, positively correct. He has far more experience with *politics in general* than the rest of the potential candidates.

Which is precisely why he should never, in a million years, be elected to the office. I firmly believe that anyone with that type of career knows little else than scheming and maneuvering; a professional politician by the true definition of the phrase. And look where that's gotten us...

Addressing a "lack of experience" is precisely one of the major reasons why the cabinet, Joint Chiefs, and other expert advisors exist. Familiarity with policy is definitely handy-- but what about the policy that he's familiar with is all that great? What skills does he truly bring to the table that couldn't be acquired or lent to someone without a colorful history of politics, but a true and unquestionable desire to fix the problems we face before they auto-correct in a supremely ugly and messy fashion?

To top it all off-- he even looks like a crooked SOB. :mamoru:

03protege

#1 Stevel Spell II fan
    Rating - 100%
    14   0   0
    Nov 20, 2008
    Mandeville
    Look, if it makes you happy I will vote for Paul in the Primary. But he ain't playing with a full deck! You cannot solve international problems with OUR Constitution alone! You cannot stop Iran from acquiring and nuking Israel with OUR Constitution alone.

If Paul would say to me, "I am going to not only stay out of everybody else's business; but I am going make sure nobody is in OUR business!" I might feel better about the guy. His foreign policy is going to get people killed!

I'm not even talking about Paul, although I don't think he would be a bad choice. I certainly would vote for him before Newt.

Russo

*Banned*
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Jun 9, 2008
    Raceland,LA

right, which is why he would TALK to other leaders instead of putting sanctions and threatening them like what we've done for 80 years! why, exactly aren't we trading with Cuba? think of the impact we would have on their country in liberating the people if we opened trading and established a positive enviroment... i sure wouldn't mind going to Cuba for a few jobs, i go halfway there as it is! We need to get over ourselves..

joey9139122

Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Mar 14, 2011
    Prairieville, LA

Emperor, he will have a strong defense. We don't have to have boots on the ground and police the world to defend the home land.

Everyone around Iran has nuclear weapons... China, Russia, Pakistan and India. If we can protect ourselves from the first three without full war then we should be able to do the same with Iran. As far as Iran possible attacks on isreal, in the words of some philosopher... "don't start no ****, won't be no ****"

jms

Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Dec 25, 2009
    Franklinton,La.
    I think most of us agree this country is in a world of hurt ,needs good leadership which we don't have . Nuna ! (NONE)I couldn't stand Newt in the 90's with his hard line politics but, I lived to see this screw-up we have in there now, as just the opposite of Newt.Having said that, I am sure that Paul is a like able fellow ,soft spoken and all . However we have to have someone who has a strong personally with a lot of brains and the know how,to get things done. I was hoping Perry would be the man but , his senior moments have ruined him in my book !

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Bruce robison
    Top Bottom