Obama sued Bank of America for doing what he told them to do

The Best online firearms community in Louisiana.

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Hitman

® ™
    Rating - 100%
    13   0   0
    Sep 4, 2008
    Lake Charles
    Then gave the settlement money to his friends.

No conspiracy theory here....it's all right there in front of our eyes ... :/

Take your time, click the links.

Obama sues Bank (B of A) for doing exactly what he told them to do. He then gave settlement money to Left Wing Groups he had worked for.
    While working as a “community organizer,” Barack Obama filed lawsuits(early to Mid 90's) which forced banks to give mortgages to people with bad credit and low incomes. As a result, many of these people ended up defaulting on their mortgages. As their attorney, Obama collected $23,000 in legal fees for himself.Then in April 2013, during Obama’s second term as President, the Washington Post reported that President Obama was still pressuring banks “to make home loans to people with weaker credit.”

However, in August 2014, it was reported that the Obama administration had sued Bank of America for giving mortgages to people who could not afford to pay them back, and the bank had agreed to pay $16.6 billion in order to avoid further prosecution from the federal government.

In August 2014, it was reported that Obama had given some of the settlement money from Bank of America to left wing organizations including the National Council of La Raza, Operation Hope, National Community Reinvestment Coalition, and Neighborhood Assistance Corporation of America. These groups used to be known, collectively, as ACORN. In the past, these organizations had pressured banks to give mortgages to people who could not afford to pay them back.

In addition, Obama had worked with ACORN in the past. Obama had represented them in a lawsuit where they tried to get Illinois to adopt a “motor-voter” law. On top of that, Obama had taught leadership training sessions for ACORN. Also, Obama had worked as an organizer for Project Vote, an ACORN offshoot. Furthermore, Obama had been on the board of directors of the Woods Fund when it gave ACORN $75,000 in 2001, and $70,000 in 2002. Finally, during the 2008 primary campaign, Obama’s campaign had given Citizens Services Inc., an ACORN affiliate, more than $800,000 for “get out the vote” efforts. Source

If You Really Want to Know The Real Cause of The Economic Meltdown In 2008 to Present,
    Simply Watch This Video:

This is the part they don't mention in public schools thus destined to repeat the same mistakes again.

How The American Hating Democrats Caused The Financial Crisis
    Starring HUD Sec Andrew Cuomo & Barack Obama

Hitman

® ™
    Rating - 100%
    13   0   0
    Sep 4, 2008
    Lake Charles
    The wheels of THIS democracy keep turning ! Its just a back door motion to get in pockets.

I'm glad you put it that way.

It seems so impossible though.... to us(the informed) ... that
    he ran on a campaign, against himself, and called for change against his own practices.

....got elected twice as the President of the United States of America....

When we look around and see how easily dooped people are these days
    do we really wonder why someone like him could get elected?

ANYONE with money and the right friends could get elected.

We play along in the elections like we're really choosing.

Obama was being groomed 20 years before he ran.
    That's why we see these politicians come from NO WHERE
    and win. B/c we are out of the loop in knowing where NO WHERE is.

...and the stink doesn't belong on just Obama. But man it seems like NO ONE
    has ever gotten away with more and with so little criticism.

They played it perfect.

Last edited:

mike84z28

Rating - 100%
    19   0   0
    Aug 13, 2012
    Kenner
    A close freind told me 25 years ago that an uninformed or worse a misinformed voter is a terrible blow to democracy in this country. I did not appreciate the gravity of his wisdom until this current presidency. Although I should have much sooner.

JNieman

Dush
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Jul 11, 2011
    Lafayette
    Hence the Framer's omission of universal suffrage. 240 years and those guys just keep getting smarter.

That's got to be the dumbest **** I've ever read on this site. Yes. I thought about that statement before hitting 'reply'. I really think it rank up on the top of the list.

But I guess I'll let any non-land owning, non-white, or female users fill you in on why.

Top Bottom