On Marriage and Cheating...

The Best online firearms community in Louisiana.

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • JWG223

Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Aug 16, 2011
    Shreveport
    Peace of mind>Piece of ass!

Cheating IMO is doing anything you don't tell your spouse about.
    It has nothing to do with the other person, penis in vagina, oral, handjob, rub and tug ect. If you can't be honest it's cheating.

Good definition!

Vermiform

Free Candy!
    Gold Member
    Marketplace Mod
    Rating - 100%
    13   0   0
    Sep 18, 2006
    Shreveport - or therebouts
    I've decided against marriage, personally. My experiences in the work-place and simply "as an adult" have led to the conclusion that I don't want to deal with it. I'm not all uptight about being cheated on as I just accept that that's part of being in a relationship, but I am uptight about not wanting a divorce. My last LTR resulted in repeated cheating, and I'm sure the one's prior to that involved it, too. What has worked better for me are open relationships with honesty. When the girl finds some guy she wants to run off with, she lets me know and that's that, no hard feelings.

I don't think people are meant to stay with one another for their whole lives. Someone is right for you for a time, then you may grow to need/want someone else---or not. Just depends. Marriage is a very ugly contract, IMO.

"Love is an illusion created by lawyers to perpetuate another illusion called marriage to create the reality of divorce and the illusionary need for divorce lawyers. The concept of two people spending the rest of their lives together was conceived by some cavemen in the stoneage who was lucky to make it to 20 before eaten by a dinosaur. Marriage is obsolete."

I used to sell this same line of ******** when I was your age. I'm still not entirely convinced I was wrong, but things change with time. I did.

Hattrick 22

Rating - 100%
    9   0   0
    Aug 13, 2011
    Kenner, Louisiana
    I wonder how many will someday be asking themselves if their spouse feels that way.

Heck I got lucky on the first shot so far...

Looking at some of the comments though I would take it's equally hard for a women to find a good man no offense meant there but think about. It's a choice but everyone has different morals I would end it before I cheated but like someone said earlier I don't think I could find another women that could put up with my bs and still say I love you at the end of the day and vise versa..

Cat

*Banned*
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 5, 2009
    NE of Alexandria, Cenla
    My opinion.... You are asking a ******** question.
    It's wrong. You're an adult and know that. Stop being an ******* about justifying "if #2 doesn't someone else will"

You hate marriage, don't want kids, all women are whores and man eaters. We got it. Ever so often you create these threads against marriage.

That's my bitchy answer. :)

Cat

*Banned*
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 5, 2009
    NE of Alexandria, Cenla
    If you truly want a happy and worry free life, A.) don't be Jody; and B.) don't go to bars or allow your wife to go a bar without each other's presence.

A means you're a ****ing dick. I don't care who you are, selfish no sense of self worth, greedy dickhead.
    B shows respect to each other, as even some of the strongest willed people have been sweet talked by Jody while alcohol lowered inhibitions, I've seen it happen to some great men and women.

I happen to bang one quite frequently. ;)

JWG223

Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Aug 16, 2011
    Shreveport
    "Love is an illusion created by lawyers to perpetuate another illusion called marriage to create the reality of divorce and the illusionary need for divorce lawyers. The concept of two people spending the rest of their lives together was conceived by some cavemen in the stoneage who was lucky to make it to 20 before eaten by a dinosaur. Marriage is obsolete."

I used to sell this same line of ******** when I was your age. I'm still not entirely convinced I was wrong, but things change with time. I did.

Fair enough. I well might change my opinion, also. Although, I've held it my entire life.

However, I'm not as black/white about it. I believe that love is real. It's an emotion. I've felt it before. I've loved a girl before quite a bit. That doesn't mean that I still love her, or that I think marriage is somehow a good idea anymore than I do murder is when you hate someone. It's an emotion---lets not make permanent mistakes because of temporary feelings.

JWG223

Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Aug 16, 2011
    Shreveport
    It's wrong. You're an adult and know that. Stop being an ******* about justifying "if #2 doesn't someone else will"

You hate marriage, don't want kids, all women are whores and man eaters. We got it. Ever so often you create these threads against marriage.

My bitchy response is that you're not exactly perfect. Pole and speck in the eye and all that.

This being said, I've been waffling on the married-girl issue. I'm not religious, and the contract means nothing to me other than the legalese of it. There is always at least one married chick into me at most times, and sooner or later I've come to the conclusion I want to do something about it. HOWEVER, I figure I create a thread like this and CEHOLLIER throws enough broken dick pictures in it, it might keep me on the straight and narrow until I can get out of Shreveport and meet some cool chics that don't have husbands and kids at home. A bit of self-therapy at the expense of the board, if you will. I also think this thread has taught some people a few things about themselves in the process. It's a topic that everyone can relate to whether they like to admit it or not ;)

Leonidas

*Banned*
    Rating - 100%
    12   0   0
    Mar 4, 2010
    Slidell

And a great answer it is.

If your woman is screwing around, ask yourself what you're doing wrong.

Confucius say, "Show your wife you cherish her......before someone else does."

Last edited:

JWG223

Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Aug 16, 2011
    Shreveport

Sometimes, nothing. Sometimes it's just not the fault of the person being cheated on. I had a girl cheat on me and then come back and try to pay me for sex. People do nutty ****. She turned out to be a lesbian who liked dick. Her daddy abused her and she was messed up in the head and I'm so glad that she cheated and all this crap came to light before the relationship went further. A real nutjob. That's the one I met at church, lmao

Cat

*Banned*
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 5, 2009
    NE of Alexandria, Cenla
    Sometimes, nothing. Sometimes it's just not the fault of the person being cheated on. I had a girl cheat on me and then come back and try to pay me for sex. People do nutty ****. She turned out to be a lesbian who liked dick. Her daddy abused her and she was messed up in the head and I'm so glad that she cheated and all this crap came to light before the relationship went further. A real nutjob. That's the one I met at church, lmao

… lmao ….

You're laughing because someone who was mentally and apparently sexually abused was in a bad head space.

Because LMAO means you find something extremely hilarious.

What, was it because she was in a church? Messed up people go to church because they know they're messed up and they're struggling.

Or was it because she had "daddy issues"? Her father abused her and that's funny? If I recall correctly, you have issues because of the relationships in your life you've seen gone south. Can we laugh because you have those issues?

You can be a real dickhead JWG. Seems to me you're either extremely juvenile or you are trolling for responses.

Unfortunately, I am giving you one.

Gus McCrae

No sir, I ain't.
    Rating - 100%
    25   0   0
    Feb 25, 2009
    Colorado
    Honestly, religion or not, it shows a lack of integrity and a lack of character. One is helping the other cheat.

Rationalize it how ever you want.

Gus McCrae

No sir, I ain't.
    Rating - 100%
    25   0   0
    Feb 25, 2009
    Colorado

Confucius say, "Show your wife you cherish her......before someone else does."

Ever think that the cheater just wants to do something new? Some people just won't be satisfied with what they have.

SeventhSon

Evil Conservative
    Rating - 100%
    52   0   0
    Oct 30, 2008
    Slidell
    Eh. I was barely old enough to drink at my own wedding and she was still a teenager. 18 years together and we are still as happy (if not happier) than ever. What do I know?

Top Bottom