On Marriage and Cheating...

The Best online firearms community in Louisiana.

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • jdessell

Womb-Raider
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Aug 28, 2011
    NOLA
    That's kinda why I never understood the whole Jihad 72 virgins reward thing. After the 4th or 5th virgin, your gonna want a pro. Your gonna get tired of missionary and want your taint licked or something.

Buddy of mine married his childhood sweetheart going on 25 years now. He's always carrying on about how tired he is of "Regular old 'Meat n' Potoatos" sex.

Pas Tout La

Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Dec 12, 2012
    Droite La
    Buddy of mine married his childhood sweetheart going on 25 years now. He's always carrying on about how tired he is of "Regular old 'Meat n' Potoatos" sex.

Reminds me of a saying that my fire chief once told me......... He said, "Prime rib taste amazing, but if you eat it every night, it will eventually taste like bologna."

I married my high school sweet heart, albeit I had numerous partners before her, and barring petty **** that infiltrates every marriage we have never been happier. I do not see how his "theory" holds any water in a relationship and or sex.

SeventhSon

Evil Conservative
    Rating - 100%
    52   0   0
    Oct 30, 2008
    Slidell
    If you marry based on sex or looks alone you are going to be a pretty miserable person after a while. Looks fade and sex after 10-15 years of marriage can change drastically. Its can still be great but after kids the days of chasing each other around the house naked and bangin on the kitchen counter are pretty much non existent. That is, until the kids discover "sleep overs"! "Hey little Johnny, why dont you go over to Jimmys house for pizza night. We'll pick you up in the morning." :naughty:

Cat

*Banned*
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 5, 2009
    NE of Alexandria, Cenla
    Phffft.

You're not doing it right if its "regular" sex.

Granted its not as often but once in a blue moon both of us have said "wow you've never done that before!"

We slide into (pun intended) a rut. I'm a woman in her late thirties. I'm particularly bad about it because of simple biology. If its not there for a few days, I don't really miss it. If its there frequently I'm very interested. It is very true that sometimes you have to work at getting in the mood. One of us starts, the other comes online eventually. The following nights both are "in the mood". And it's not always me. His mojo takes a bit of work too from time to time. I think they say a 20 second hug releases natural oxytocin? Sex is still based on biology. I believe in the science.

That might be over share but a very important fact in marital sex life.

I truly believe the worst is unsynched mood times. I'm a jump him when he gets home person. I love that haven't seen you all day rush. But with kids I don't even try. He's an early evening person. I'm not ready to turn everything off and dim the lights at 8:30 person.

Anyway. That's just my female perspective.

Last edited:

olivs260

Rating - 100%
    45   0   0
    Sep 23, 2009
    Geismar, LA
    Virgins- only once. Being married, at least that's not something I have to worry about anymore. Goes along with STD's and unwanted pregnancy ;)

olivs260

Rating - 100%
    45   0   0
    Sep 23, 2009
    Geismar, LA
    I truly believe the worst is unsynched mood times. I'm a jump him when he gets home person. I love that haven't seen you all day rush. He's an early evening person. I'm not ready to turn everything off and dim the lights at 8:30 person.

And I think every guy is a first thing in the morning person. Why can't women get on board with that???

SeventhSon

Evil Conservative
    Rating - 100%
    52   0   0
    Oct 30, 2008
    Slidell
    That too!!! What up with that?!

LOL

morning-wood-demotivational-poster-1227716259.jpg

JWG223

Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Aug 16, 2011
    Shreveport
    Reminds me of a saying that my fire chief once told me......... He said, "Prime rib taste amazing, but if you eat it every night, it will eventually taste like bologna."

I married my high school sweet heart, albeit I had numerous partners before her, and barring petty **** that infiltrates every marriage we have never been happier. I do not see how his "theory" holds any water in a relationship and or sex.

Roommate once said "Show me a hot girl, and I'll show you a guy who's tired of ****ing her."

JWG223

Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Aug 16, 2011
    Shreveport
    Phffft.

You're not doing it right if its "regular" sex.

Granted its not as often but once in a blue moon both of us have said "wow you've never done that before!"

We slide into (pun intended) a rut. I'm a woman in her late thirties. I'm particularly bad about it because of simple biology. If its not there for a few days, I don't really miss it. If its there frequently I'm very interested. It is very true that sometimes you have to work at getting in the mood. One of us starts, the other comes online eventually. The following nights both are "in the mood". And it's not always me. His mojo takes a bit of work too from time to time. I think they say a 20 second hug releases natural oxytocin? Sex is still based on biology. I believe in the science.

That might be over share but a very important fact in marital sex life.

I truly believe the worst is unsynched mood times. I'm a jump him when he gets home person. I love that haven't seen you all day rush. But with kids I don't even try. He's an early evening person. I'm not ready to turn everything off and dim the lights at 8:30 person.

From another perspective, my last partner was 37, and she was one crazy freak in bed and not a day went by when she wasn't blowing my phone up. Women amp it up in their late 30's typically, in my experience.

Cat

*Banned*
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 5, 2009
    NE of Alexandria, Cenla
    From another perspective, my last partner was 37, and she was one crazy freak in bed and not a day went by when she wasn't blowing my phone up. Women amp it up in their late 30's typically, in my experience.

I think that's true to a degree. Some hit that peak at 37. Some at 42. A lot of factors are involved. But I'd agree with that statement.

JWG223

Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Aug 16, 2011
    Shreveport
    I think that's true to a degree. Some hit that peak at 37. Some at 42. A lot of factors are involved. But I'd agree with that statement.

Well yeah, I didn't mean "37 is magic time". Just what I've discovered 35-45 is normal, some earlier, some later, what what I like? They either have their life together and know the score, or they don't and it's blatantly obvious by their mid 30's that they make all the wrong choices and you can easily avoid them. You can't fake having your **** together at 35 if it's not NEARLY as easily as you can at 25.

JWG223

Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Aug 16, 2011
    Shreveport
    Massive irony!

I just noticed that my X gf was sunning herself out by my apartment complex pool. Over the years, I've forgiven her for the problems she caused and all that. Now, I just feel pity. She's probably ballooned to about 250-280#, and looks every bit of it. Amazingly, her girlfriend is still a bombshell.

I don't know how that works, but whatever.

On a side-note, so many healthcare professionals need to take better care of themselves. She's going to have a lot of medical issues before her time and it's unnecessary and sad.

olivs260

Rating - 100%
    45   0   0
    Sep 23, 2009
    Geismar, LA
    Massive irony!

I just noticed that my X gf was sunning herself out by my apartment complex pool. Over the years, I've forgiven her for the problems she caused and all that. Now, I just feel pity. She's probably ballooned to about 250-280#, and looks every bit of it. Amazingly, her girlfriend is still a bombshell.

I don't know how that works, but whatever.

On a side-note, so many healthcare professionals need to take better care of themselves. She's going to have a lot of medical issues before her time and it's unnecessary and sad.

It's not just the overweight issues. I used to work at a company that was about half IT staff and half clinical-types. Every single one of the medical people were multiple-pack-a-day smokers. None of the rest of us smoked at all. I still don't get that one.

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Matthew Nodier
    Top Bottom