On Marriage and Cheating...

The Best online firearms community in Louisiana.

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Leonidas

*Banned*
    Rating - 100%
    12   0   0
    Mar 4, 2010
    Slidell
    it's alluring to some to find a partner that's never had sex...mostly for moral or religious reasons...some also say you can't miss what you never had...if you marry a woman who has had 15 partners before you she might be a lil harder to please vs. a woman who has only been with you...and thus she might be more inclined to step out...I think that's the general theory...

Are you Muslim?

Ironman26

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 18, 2010
    Patterson, La
    There's a bunch of F'd up people in the world....It's evident that some of you have absolutely no faith in life, some of them are right here in this thread !!! Why put your private life out there like this ? Are you guys really this bored ? LMAO, get a life..... Like it or hate it, Just My Humble Opinion !!

JWG223

Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Aug 16, 2011
    Shreveport
    There's a bunch of F'd up people in the world....It's evident that some of you have absolutely no faith in life, some of them are right here in this thread !!! Why put your private life out there like this ? Are you guys really this bored ? LMAO, get a life..... Like it or hate it, Just My Humble Opinion !!

But...are they who you view this way wrong, or do they have experience to back their opinion(s)?

Vermiform

Free Candy!
    Gold Member
    Marketplace Mod
    Rating - 100%
    13   0   0
    Sep 18, 2006
    Shreveport - or therebouts
    LMAO

you mean you can have sex where you can SEE the other person?

Leaving the lights on is a good first step. We tried really spicing things up by trying someone else's advice in this thread. We tried the Dress up and wear a wig thing but it didn't go very well. I couldn't concentrate because the wig was itchy and kept falling off my head.

Cat

*Banned*
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 5, 2009
    NE of Alexandria, Cenla
    Leaving the lights on is a good first step. We tried really spicing things up by trying someone else's advice in this thread. We tried the Dress up and wear a wig thing but it didn't go very well. I couldn't concentrate because the wig was itchy and kept falling off my head.

Well sheesh! Next time use the spatula. Do I have to draw a diagram here?

Leonidas

*Banned*
    Rating - 100%
    12   0   0
    Mar 4, 2010
    Slidell
    I'm more curious. Does it specify anywhere that the virgins are of the other gender, or the same species?

Those are important issues to resolve, don't you think?

Last edited:

Cat

*Banned*
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 5, 2009
    NE of Alexandria, Cenla
    it's alluring to some to find a partner that's never had sex...mostly for moral or religious reasons...some also say you can't miss what you never had...if you marry a woman who has had 15 partners before you she might be a lil harder to please vs. a woman who has only been with you...and thus she might be more inclined to step out...I think that's the general theory...

Not necessarily.

Women are wired a bit different. They want romance, love and to be fawned over. 15 partners is about believing everybody without making danged sure it's real. I know someone who falls very quick, very hard. But while she's with them, she's over the moon.

Those kind of women aren't stepping out because they're not satisfied in the bedroom. They're looking for attention, flattery and charm. Quickly made bad choices (moving in within a month etc) lead to quick realization that he isn't quite right. And off they go looking for #16.

Sex is sex. Great sex consistently happens only with the right person. It's love. It's nonverbal communication. It's knowing exactly to the micro-inch where to touch. You only get that with experience with the same person over years. Anything else is like decaffeinated light roasted blonde coffee after a lifetime of espresso. Sometimes it hits the spot but it doesn't stand up to the real thing.

Doesn't matter if she's had 0, 2 or 20.

Last edited:

SpeedRacer

Rating - 100%
    92   0   0
    Feb 23, 2007
    Mandeville, LA
    Not necessarily.

Women are wired a bit different. They want romance, love and to be fawned over. 15 partners is about believing everybody without making danged sure it's real. I know someone who falls very quick, very hard. But while she's with them, she's over the moon.

Those kind of women aren't stepping out because they're not satisfied in the bedroom. They're looking for attention, flattery and charm. Quickly made bad choices (moving in within a month etc) lead to quick realization that he isn't quite right. And off they go looking for #16.

Sex is sex. Great sex consistently happens only with the right person. It's love. It's nonverbal communication. It's knowing exactly to the micro-inch where to touch. You only get that with experience with the same person over years. Anything else is like decaffeinated light roasted blonde coffee after a lifetime of espresso. Sometimes it hits the spot but it doesn't stand up to the real thing.

I agree. People step out to fill a need that's not being met, whether it's physical or emotional. We've all heard the cheating/divorce stories...how many start with "Well, my husband/wife made me feel special and appreciated every day and our sex life was great. But..."

None.

My wife and I have a simple rule. If one of
    us feels the need to **** someone so bad that we'd sacrifice the family for it, at least have the respect to say so and we'll start the paperwork. It's the betrayal that's the bigger issue. It's also a great temptation killer, when you eliminate the "I might get away with it" aspect by having a relationship based on trust and honesty.

GunRelated

Rating - 100%
    41   0   0
    Feb 22, 2012
    Walker, La
    Not necessarily.

I think you are pretty close, but there are exceptions like anything else. Sex with just any man may be 'ok'. Sex with a man that knows what he's doing, partner or not, can be just as good as any 'espresso' you've ever had.

ETA - Well, I just read that back to myself and I'm not so sure it came out right. I'll be waiting for the gay jokes to rain in.

Last edited:

D-DAY

The Bronx Bull
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Sep 16, 2006
    Hammond
    For some, monogamy just gets a little boring over time. I get that. Some need more excitement and unfortunately seek it outside their marriage without possibly exploring all their options within their marriage. For example, my cousins first wife was quite a special woman. When she realized the spark in the marriage was fading, instead of looking elsewhere for what she needed, she instead changed tactics. She would call my cousin at work claiming to be another woman and told him what the plans were for the evening. She would rotate between a handful of characters often. He said each one talked a little different, acted different, liked and did different things in the bedroom. It even went as far as him requesting dates with certain characters on the weekend or special events.

I was in my early 20's when he told me about this and I was just in awe! My first question to him; "was she schizophrenic?" He laughed and said "no, she is just acting!" Regardless, I was still impressed.

JWG223

Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Aug 16, 2011
    Shreveport
    For some, monogamy just gets a little boring over time. I get that. Some need more excitement and unfortunately seek it outside their marriage without possibly exploring all their options within their marriage. For example, my cousins first wife was quite a special woman. When she realized the spark in the marriage was fading, instead of looking elsewhere for what she needed, she instead changed tactics. She would call my cousin at work claiming to be another woman and told him what the plans were for the evening. She would rotate between a handful of characters often. He said each one talked a little different, acted different, liked and did different things in the bedroom. It even went as far as him requesting dates with certain characters on the weekend or special events.

I was in my early 20's when he told me about this and I was just in awe! My first question to him; "was she schizophrenic?" He laughed and said "no, she is just acting!" Regardless, I was still impressed.

Too many people have zero imagination.

madwabbit

Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jan 2, 2013
    Lafayette, LA

hes banging sandra bullock or what? kind of impressive imo

I_FLY_LOW

Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Apr 15, 2007
    Gonzales
    72 virgins, eh?
    disappointment-72-virgins-family-guy-allah-disappointment-demotivational-poster-1259723115.jpg

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    bharden68
    Top Bottom