Policemen

The Best online firearms community in Louisiana.

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Nolacopusmc

*Banned*
    Rating - 100%
    66   0   0
    Oct 22, 2008
    New Orleans, LA
    I'm gonna do a complaint AND a friend request. The intertubiverse will imexplode! :D

NOTE: sarcasm post

LOL. SOmething tells me he has way more complaints than I could ever get friend requests.

i like how people take the time to whine and moan instead of just not reading. :rolleyes:

Everyone has an opinon I guess.

Leonidas

*Banned*
    Rating - 100%
    12   0   0
    Mar 4, 2010
    Slidell
    Self discipline:

Mmmm..mmm...mmmmmmm...mmmm...mm
    zc1tm2kj9l24slxawe.jpg

Bayoupiper

New Curmudgeon
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Apr 28, 2008
    Iowa, LA
    It takes a really big person to go whining to the site owner about a thread......

[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Rvwh9_HsUmU[/ame]

Last edited:

Nolacopusmc

*Banned*
    Rating - 100%
    66   0   0
    Oct 22, 2008
    New Orleans, LA
    Alright, I have to go to bed, so your remedial English class will have to be cut short.

1. You are attempting to get me to "prove" BamBam said something about the military.

2. You did so by asking a double-bind question. Relax, I do not expect you to know what that is. It is when you ask two seperate questions in one whereas a response to one mandates a response to the second and carries a negative assumption. DO YOUR HOMEWORK HERE SPARKY

So, to help you like you obviously need, let me break it down Barney style for you.

That post you like, #11. Read it one more time. Now look at the very end of it. You will see a funny looking thingy that looks like one of these????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????

Those of us who dress ourselves and eat with utensils call those question marks. We use them when we ask someone a question. A question is asked to get information from the person that the question is being asked of.

*****BREAK****** Take a drink from your sippy cup. I don't want you to pass out.

OK. Now.

To answer the first part of your double-bind question...

No, I cannot quote BamBam saying anything about the military. Do you know why?
    Wait for it....wait for it....because he did not say anything about the military.:eek3:

Amazing right?

He said something about cops. I asked him a question (see explanation above) to see if he felt the same way about military as he does cops since many view the fact that they provide a public service similarly.

I was beginning to open a dialogue (where two or more people discuss) before I realized he had some deep seated hatred for me that I was unaware of. I thought we were cool, but whatever.Stranger things have happened.

Anywho, I cannot prove what never happened, and furthermore, I never claimed it did.

We won't even go into how my use of the word "guess" implies a lack of confirmation. We will save that after you pass your LEAP.

******Do you need a potty break or can we keep going?******

OK. Now, that we have established your complete lack of understanding that I asked a question, indicated by the little squiggly thingy, we can move on to the second part of your question.

That part is made irrelevant (not important) by the explanation provided by the first part.

Soooo..... Next time you want to try and "getme", make sure you understand what you are doing. In all fairness, I gave you several opportunities to back out, but I am sure you and whomever you were getting your courage from through PM's never caught it.

I am a smartass. I know that, you know that, and even the newbs here know that. However, i do not open my mouth unless i know for a fact I am 100% right. Therefore, when I say something and some johnny-come-lately like yourself who has nothing of empirical importance to add to the topic comes by and tries to run roughshot over me, I WILL NOT BACK DOWN. Now when I do it, i am overbearing, a know-it-all, never-wrong, always right, and all kinds of other things. When the chosen ones do it, they are simply "expressing their opinion"

I may not be the most friendly person on here, but I am honest. You ask probably 99% (there are always a couple) of the people who have actually met me and know something about me, and they will generally say I am a solid guy.

i do not expect everyone to agree with me. However, i will not back down because someone like yourself gets lippy.

NEVERMIND the fact that this very thread serves as a perfect example of how something completely positive was turned into an argument because someone other than me decided to be an ass and specifically targeted me by his own admission. However, sooner or later I am sure I will get the blame for all the complaints and "starting ****"

This is the part where you completely ignore everything above and post some wimsical manner of.....

AH HAH....See, I got you!

Or, the big question to you is are you man enough to admit that you were completely wrong about what you inferred in your question? Are you "man enough" to admit that you lack the common understanding of what a question is?

See how I broke those up for you?

I know this whole internet thing is probably very exciting for you and all, but until you learn some basic English skills, I would reccommend that you reserve your internet time to the below listed sites or I will contact your "sitter" and she will scrape the brownie out of your Kids Cuisine and you will not get your happy sponge bath tonight.

www.PBSKIDS.com
    WWW.nickelodeon.com
    www.stayinmylane.org

Renegade

Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    Apr 1, 2010
    Red Stick
    Alright, I have to go to bed, so your remedial English class will have to be cut short.

1. You are attempting to get me to "prove" BamBam said something about the military.

2. You did so by asking a double-bind question. Relax, I do not expect you to know what that is. It is when you ask two seperate questions in one whereas a response to one mandates a response to the second and carries a negative assumption. DO YOUR HOMEWORK HERE SPARKY

So, to help you like you obviously need, let me break it down Barney style for you.

That post you like, #11. Read it one more time. Now look at the very end of it. You will see a funny looking thingy that looks like one of these????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????

:blah:

I know this whole internet thing is probably very exciting for you and all, but until you learn some basic English skills, I would reccommend that you reserve your internet time to the below listed sites or I will contact your "sitter" and she will scrape the brownie out of your Kids Cuisine and you will not get your happy sponge bath tonight.

www.PBSKIDS.com
    WWW.nickelodeon.com
    www.stayinmylane.org

Well, well, now just look at the pot who called the kettle black. :mamoru:

Renegade,

I read your ridiculously long and incoherent posts, and I agree....

YOU WERE RIGHT AND I WAS WRONG.

Leonidas, you should know better than to post here... you don't have the credentials. :rolleyes:

internet-cop.gif

#1bambam

Rating - 100%
    60   0   0
    Oct 14, 2007
    The Nasty New Orleans.
    He said something about cops. I asked him a question (see explanation above) to see if he felt the same way about military as he does cops since many view the fact that they provide a public service similarly.

I was beginning to open a dialogue (where two or more people discuss) before I realized he had some deep seated hatred for me that I was unaware of. I thought we were cool, but whatever.Stranger things have happened.

Dude dont flatter yourself by thinking you could get me to hate you it would take a lot more than this to get hatred from me its just that you do post a lot of condesending posts to ppl who dare post against your intrests in life.That gets old to me so I tried to put you on my ignore list.It wouldent let me because your a moderator so I asked spankey why via text why it wouldent but got no reply.So the next morning(this morning) I posted my post on this thread to see if maybe I was imagining it but then you post a jugemental post in minutes thereby proving (to myself) that you are infact like that.Then I thought,How can a guy who is so bias in his thinking be a moderator?

Soooo..... Next time you want to try and "getme", make sure you understand what you are doing. In all fairness, I gave you several opportunities to back out, but I am sure you and whomever you were getting your courage from through PM's never caught it.

And then I was thinking well if he is a mod that means he can read anyones PMs and that would give him a edge in his asshatness well your quote above confirms this dont it?.PMs are supposed to be Personal messages not personal to everyone but Nolacopusmc.It must be cool to peek into everyones buisness like that.[/

www.PBSKIDS.com
    WWW.nickelodeon.com
    www.stayinmylane.org

Just look back on all the threads you have posted on and if you can find 10 of them out of the hundreds that you werent talking crappy to ppl Ill eat my hat but untill then Ill keep thinking the same about you. A bad moderator with SDS.But I still love you(In a manly non homo kinda way):D

yamaha0343

Glock > XD
    Rating - 100%
    9   0   0
    Jan 29, 2009
    Lafayette
    :rofl::rofl::rofl:

WOW!!!!!!

You really are clueless.:mamoru::mamoru:

FYI...just because you are too dense to get the sarcasm does not make it irony...it just makes you look foolish.

BUTTTTTT......

CONGRATULATIONS...you passed the test. Welcome to the club.

I'm gonna go ahead and put it out there that I don't believe you should wear capri pants either.

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    TonyGuillory
    Top Bottom