Policemen

The Best online firearms community in Louisiana.

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Nolacopusmc

*Banned*
    Rating - 100%
    66   0   0
    Oct 22, 2008
    New Orleans, LA
    Just look back on all the threads you have posted on and if you can find 10 of them out of the hundreds that you werent talking crappy to ppl Ill eat my hat but untill then Ill keep thinking the same about you. A bad moderator with SDS.But I still love you(In a manly non homo kinda way):D

1. Dude, you are waaaayyyy off. I am only a moderator in the forum that I pay for in my sponsorship. Trust me, SPanky would NEVER let me be a moderator of anything else. I am sure he will be along to confirm that rickity tick.

2. I cannot see anyone's PM's. That was a dig, not to be taken literally.

3. I have been told real moderators cannot see PM's but, but we apparently both have our suspicions.

4. So people can be crappy to me, but I cannot be crappy back? I have never had a cross word with you, and you post some **** like you did in a perfectly positive thread. I guess I was suppossed to ignore you? Then you post a direct comment against me. Ignore that too right? COme on man.

5. WTF is SDS? LOL

BTW...DO I get to pick the hat? Because I think you just let your mouth overload your ass. I am pretty sure I can find 10.

Last edited:

Nolacopusmc

*Banned*
    Rating - 100%
    66   0   0
    Oct 22, 2008
    New Orleans, LA
    Im wondering how do I get one of those nifty cards!!!!

Well, it is simple but not easy.

First you have to be a know-it-all about subjects that you have no first hand experience or formal education in. Google and Wiki-pedia are your friends.

Second, you have to take everything someone posts and try to figure out a way to turn it against them even when it is not even remotely in the spirit of the discussion at hand.

Next you have to get all kinda butthurt when they do not start all of their posts with "I mean no disrespect, " "Not trying to be rude, " and stuff like that.

Once you got all of that mastered you have to figure out a way to turn every reminder from me that what you see on TV or read on the internet is not 100% accurate or the whole story into a "defense" for the actions of a LEO even though I never said what he did was right.

Lastly, you have to figure out a way to be a complete dickhead to me so that when I retaliate, you can say what a dickhead I am and quote my responses to you without of course quoting your own. You must use carefully worded innuendoes and backhanded insults. Caution..do not use direct personal attacks or you WILL NOT suffer the wrath of select moderators.

After you master all of that, I will assign Pussie Comatosis, Renegade, or Leonidas as your field training officer. They will then mold your skills into the fine art you see expressed in the archives of BS.com.

PS. It is best to get started early so that within a few months of being a member you can already "know" all about me and be adequately "tired" of my condescending attitude to your peers.

Patience. Follow the examples set by your FTO and you will make a fine I-Cop. If you so desire, it may lead to a career and opbvious promotion to an I-Lawyer.

Best of luck young fellow. Go forth and spread your "opinons" to all within DSL range.

#1bambam

Rating - 100%
    60   0   0
    Oct 14, 2007
    The Nasty New Orleans.
    Ok your post sure made it look like you could and if you say your not a mod of the forum and only in your sponcered area then I apologize for saying your a bad mod.As for the rest it still stands.

kirkdbergeron

Zombie Killah! LOL
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    May 1, 2010
    Morgan City, LA

First you have to be a know-it-all about subjects that you have no first hand experience or formal education in. Google and Wiki-pedia are your friends.

Second, you have to take everything someone posts and try to figure out a way to turn it against them even when it is not even remotely in the spirit of the discussion at hand.

Next you have to get all kinda butthurt when they do not start all of their posts with "I mean no disrespect, " "Not trying to be rude, " and stuff like that.

Once you got all of that mastered you have to figure out a way to turn every reminder from me that what you see on TV or read on the internet is not 100% accurate or the whole story into a "defense" for the actions of a LEO even though I never said what he did was right.

Lastly, you have to figure out a way to be a complete dickhead to me so that when I retaliate, you can say what a dickhead I am and quote my responses to you without of course quoting your own. You must use carefully worded innuendoes and backhanded insults. Caution..do not use direct personal attacks or you WILL NOT suffer the wrath of select moderators.

After you master all of that, I will assign Pussie Comatosis, Renegade, or Leonidas as your field training officer. They will then mold your skills into the fine art you see expressed in the archives of BS.com.

PS. It is best to get started early so that within a few months of being a member you can already "know" all about me and be adequately "tired" of my condescending attitude to your peers.

Patience. Follow the examples set by your FTO and you will make a fine I-Cop. If you so desire, it may lead to a career and opbvious promotion to an I-Lawyer.

Best of luck young fellow. Go forth and spread your "opinons" to all within DSL range.

:rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:
    That seems a awful lot of work, I do not think I am quite cut out for...:mamoru:
    I am but a young jedi in search of the truth, guess I will just keep searching....:rolleyes:

Renegade

Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    Apr 1, 2010
    Red Stick

Not hard at all! Hell, you've got it mastered, Nola!!! :bowdown:

#1bambam

Rating - 100%
    60   0   0
    Oct 14, 2007
    The Nasty New Orleans.
    No its not me but its funny as hell aint it?I ate my last one wednsday.But if you come up with the threads Ill stop by piggly wiggly and get a new one.LOL Heck if you can only find 5 Ill share it with you.(I always look for reasons to eat bacon):)

Nolacopusmc

*Banned*
    Rating - 100%
    66   0   0
    Oct 22, 2008
    New Orleans, LA
    No its not me but its funny as hell aint it?I ate my last one wednsday.But if you come up with the threads Ill stop by piggly wiggly and get a new one.LOL Heck if you can only find 5 Ill share it with you.(I always look for reasons to eat bacon):)

If we do that, we will make T-shirts (cut off the sleeves of course) that say...

"i got in a pissing match with NOLACOP and all I got was this T-shirt and half a bacon hat." LOL

In fact, when I get back in the states, I would like to go back to hooters for a beer, BYOB of course (Bring yo own bacon). My treat on the beer. LOL

Besides, I need to get back on your good side because I want some AK kits and have no clue how to build them. LOL

#1bambam

Rating - 100%
    60   0   0
    Oct 14, 2007
    The Nasty New Orleans.
    If we do that, we will make T-shirts (cut off the sleeves of course) that say...

"i got in a pissing match with NOLACOP and all I got was this T-shirt and half a bacon hat." LOL

In fact, when I get back in the states, I would like to go back to hooters for a beer, BYOB of course (Bring yo own bacon). My treat on the beer. LOL

Besides, I need to get back on your good side because I want some AK kits and have no clue how to build them. LOL

Ill bring the bacon and you know your welcome to visit the shAK my friend.

Nolacopusmc

*Banned*
    Rating - 100%
    66   0   0
    Oct 22, 2008
    New Orleans, LA
    Ill bring the bacon and you know your welcome to visit the shAK my friend.

Deal....See, I am not all bad. LOL

LetsHugItOut_Fullpic_1.gif

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    TonyGuillory
    Top Bottom