Power Balance wristbands

The Best online firearms community in Louisiana.

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • headshot

Mentally Hilarious
    Rating - 94.1%
    16   1   0
    Apr 3, 2010
    Gonzales LA
    What do you guys think of the P.B. wristbands. According to EVERYONE I talk to, they are the greatest invention in the world. They make you run faster, jump higher, stronger, more balanced, blah blah blah. If they can do everything else, they should make you shoot better, right?

Is it worth $30?

DAVE_M

_________
    Rating - 100%
    32   0   0
    Apr 17, 2009
    ________
    Spend that $30 on ammo.

Power Balance bands and all the other nonsense is a gimmick. If they work as they say, I should be able to slap one on and cure cancer with my new super powers.

CEHollier

*Banned*
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    Dec 29, 2007
    Prairieville
    If there's no peer reviewed studies I agree with the Snake Oil post. The commercials are just too slick. Like the Enzyte male enhancement scam with Smiling Bob. They took a lot of people for tens of millions of dollars. Save your money and buy a pet rock.

crippy02

Woodsman and Father
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Feb 16, 2009
    Saint Francisville
    The test thy do on the commercial can be reproduced easily. Have your friend stand with his feet together and push him. He will fall. Have him spread his feet shoulder width apart and push, it will be more difficult to push him over. It's not some magic magnetic bracelet, it's comon center of gravity. Same thing I teach to senior citizens in the nursing home all day. IMHO, save your money, improve your trunk strength and muscular control, you'll be happier and healthier.

BigNick73

Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Sep 21, 2008
    Brandon, MS
    They won't help your shooting but I've got a paracord bracelet that's been synced to a 7.56Mhz square wave to be in tune with your body frequencies then dipped in water from a natural spring located at the top of Mt. Everest. Wearing it you can make bullets curve and hit anywhere you want.(they used them in the movie "Wanted").

I sell it for 3 easy payments of $19.99

--60000--56017_product_1922401813_thumb_large.jpg

and the first 10 to purchase get this amazing sticker! Put it on your car and see your gas mileage improve and maintenance costs decrease due to the mystical pyramid shape and the colors being in tune with your engine!!! just pay extra shipping and processing

Rainbow+triangle+sticker.JPG

Last edited:

Knave

Rating - 100%
    9   0   0
    Jan 27, 2010
    Baton Rouge
    I had never heard of this until just now. I can't believe people even have to take the time to disprove it and call it a fraud or scam etc.

It should be a given that magic bracelets don't make you stronger or faster. You don't have magical energy in your body. I'm just in awe that people can believe these things. This species is a failure and needs a good doomsday extinction.

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    never miss at 200 yards
    Top Bottom