Power Balance wristbands

The Best online firearms community in Louisiana.

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • kirkdbergeron

Zombie Killah! LOL
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    May 1, 2010
    Morgan City, LA
    Nothing new, it's an electromagnetic field and it will NOT work on each person the same way since we are not all on the same "frequency", not sure if you guys remember but it's the same principle of them old metal wrist bands that had were made of silver and had 2 gold balls at the end, they were presumed to help you line up the right energy in your body. Also your mind has a lot to do with it, if you believe in it, it will probably work if you don't then you will waste your money, put the right positive flow of energy behind anything and you will see similar results. Some people just need a little help and makes me wish I would have copied the old design because this people have to be ultra rich everybody wears one ...

The Human Will is a strong thing, can make thing happen beyond belief, if you will long and hard enough, it will happen, wrist band or no.....

El Rubio

Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Jan 28, 2009
    Ponchatoula
    There is science behind the claims. I won't go into detail but Georges Lakhovsky wrote an outstanding book called The Secret of Life that is still in production.

Essentially all matter is a compressed electromagnetic field and if you are exposed to the proper EM field you benefit; the wrong field and you die (fast or slow depending on the frequency and intensity/power).
    Did Lakhovskey explain what produces the electromagnetic fields? Could he be referring to the force that holds electrons to atoms? Electromagnetic energy doesn't come in flavors or various kinds. There is only one and it varies in strength. Magnetic fields aren't measured in frequency either. Think of the old experiment where you made an electromagnet with a D cell battery, a nail and a coil of wire. No "frequency" involved. electricity flowing creates a magnetic field and can interact with ferrous metals like the nail. Last time I checked, humans have very little ferrous or other material affected by magnetic fields. That's why metal detectors work.

Bioelectric Magnetic Fields are generated by every cell and I imagine the sum of them would be the creature's (i.e., created thing's) "Natural Frequency".
    Has this been proven? Billions of cells combined should produce a significant magnetic field. Paper clips should fling themselves toward us as we enter rooms. What is the measured frequency?
    Whether or not THIS product works as advertised I do not know. Mine was given to me so I wear it. Does it make a difference? I dunno.

P.S.

Another phenomenal book is The Body Electric by Robert Becker (I believe). One more is The Holographic Universe by Michael Talbot.

Study those three books and you won't be anywhere near as dismissive to the technology/Physics - but you should have healthy skepticism for all advertised products. Including pet rocks, apparently. ;)
    Just because it is in print doesn't make it real. I don't believe a passive bracelet does anything other than scrape your wrist. Passive objects have no frequency. And lastly, how does wearing this on your wrist affect your entire body? If that's the case, wouldn't be just as effective to be sitting next to someone with one on? How do they know what the "natural frequency" is and how is it reproduced in a bracelet. Where do the batteries go?

I know a little about electricity and this is total bullcrap. If I nudge you when you aren't expecting it, you will move more than when you know what I'm going to do.

Tulse Luper

Besmirched!
    Rating - 100%
    64   0   0
    Oct 29, 2008
    Metairie
    Well if they don't then you just are NOT completely in tune....

:rofl:

Right on. And that means you should buy another! That one might be "tuned" to your "frequency." Granted, we don't know what this is, nor can we demonstrate with the slightest bit of confidence that we even made any attempt match your frequency (whatever that is) with the hologram's, because we really don't know what the hologram's frequency is in the first place, so we figured why try to match it with yours? And we're also not so sure if human frequencies are the same, similar, or unique, nor did we bother to find out, but don't let that stop you. Just buy it and BELIEVE!

Evolution in retrograde.

Rahllin

Geaux Tigers!
    Gold Member
    Rating - 100%
    78   0   0
    Feb 8, 2008
    Baton Rouge, LA
    No worth anything in my opinion. I found one in a parking lot, so I have an unbiased capability of review because I paid nothing for it. I have worn it since I found it, and I haven't noticed any change at all. I mainly only wear it to get the reactions out of the people who claim they work. I can't tell you how many people I have had come up to me and say "aren't these things amazing?! I don't know what I would do without it!" I get a good laugh out of it.

DAVE_M

_________
    Rating - 100%
    32   0   0
    Apr 17, 2009
    ________
    No worth anything in my opinion. I found one in a parking lot, so I have an unbiased capability of review because I paid nothing for it. I have worn it since I found it, and I haven't noticed any change at all. I mainly only wear it to get the reactions out of the people who claim they work. I can't tell you how many people I have had come up to me and say "aren't these things amazing?! I don't know what I would do without it!" I get a good laugh out of it.

Somebody probably was pissed off that it didn't work and threw it out the window... :rofl:

TomTerrific

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 11, 2010
    Centre, Ky
    If any of y'all have a scope and do star gazing, I've got a cloud filter for ya.

The mega astronomy magnates don't want me to sell it tho, so it will have to be hush hush.

$500 down payment.

jphilp87

Glock
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Sep 18, 2006
    Ascension
    They just want to hide the TRUTH!

"TRUTH? YOU CANT HANDLE THE TRUTH!!!!!"

Haha... sorry, I couldnt resist.

Anyway, just like a friend said the other day about hers, it is all in the mind. If you tell yourself it does something, then hey, more power to ya.

Top Bottom