Power Balance wristbands

The Best online firearms community in Louisiana.

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • CEHollier

*Banned*
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    Dec 29, 2007
    Prairieville
    I bought one and was skeptical. Results: My shooting groups improved 150%, I am now having sex twice daily vs twice weekly, I no longer need a calculator to perform complex mathmatical problems, I can lift 100% more weight than previously, and when I wake up in the morning my breath doesn't smell bad.

A serviceman came to work on our washer and had one on. Kinda reminded me of the mood ring in the 1970's. I would much rather don a Tag Heuer on my wrist. :D

Mjolnir

*Banned*
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 12, 2009
    Baton Rouge, LA
    Did Lakhovskey explain what produces the electromagnetic fields? Could he be referring to the force that holds electrons to atoms? Electromagnetic energy doesn't come in flavors or various kinds. There is only one and it varies in strength. Magnetic fields aren't measured in frequency either. Think of the old experiment where you made an electromagnet with a D cell battery, a nail and a coil of wire. No "frequency" involved. electricity flowing creates a magnetic field and can interact with ferrous metals like the nail. Last time I checked, humans have very little ferrous or other material affected by magnetic fields. That's why metal detectors work.

Has this been proven? Billions of cells combined should produce a significant magnetic field. Paper clips should fling themselves toward us as we enter rooms. What is the measured frequency?

Just because it is in print doesn't make it real. I don't believe a passive bracelet does anything other than scrape your wrist. Passive objects have no frequency. And lastly, how does wearing this on your wrist affect your entire body? If that's the case, wouldn't be just as effective to be sitting next to someone with one on? How do they know what the "natural frequency" is and how is it reproduced in a bracelet. Where do the batteries go?

I know a little about electricity and this is total bullcrap. If I nudge you when you aren't expecting it, you will move more than when you know what I'm going to do.

Read the material...

stormrider54

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 8, 2010
    Dutchtown
    I was shopping one day and someone approached me about this product.
    You will notice on the commercial people have a hard time standing before the wrist band is applied. This is because they don't know the guy is fixing to push. He pushes, they stumble. After the wrist band is applied they now know what to expect now as he pushes they try to maintain their balance and offer resistance to falling.

Sorry no "powers" there as far as I could see. And NO! I did not buy one.

kcinnick

Training Ferrous Metal
    Rating - 100%
    28   0   0
    Dec 24, 2008
    Baton Rouge
    I was shopping one day and someone approached me about this product.
    You will notice on the commercial people have a hard time standing before the wrist band is applied. This is because they don't know the guy is fixing to push. He pushes, they stumble. After the wrist band is applied they now know what to expect now as he pushes they try to maintain their balance and offer resistance to falling.

Sorry no "powers" there as far as I could see. And NO! I did not buy one.

In the first take they always pull down+away. Second take they pull straight down. Try it at home kids.

drpc

Across the State Line
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jun 29, 2010
    Picayune, MS
    I'm working on a new band for shooter.

If you wear my band when you shoot a .380 it will have the stopping power of a 9mm, if you're shooting a 9mm it increases the stopping power of a .40 cal,

Why send momey on .45cal ammo? wear 5 bands and shoot .22lr SAME STOPPING POWER!!
    Coming to your Walmart sporting goods section soon:D

headshot

Mentally Hilarious
    Rating - 94.1%
    16   1   0
    Apr 3, 2010
    Gonzales LA
    I have one for sale if anyone wants it. I am actually tired of the invincibility and awesomeness. I am just looking to be a normal guy again.

Just think of Jim Carrey when he put on the mask; it has the same effect

SirIsaacNewton

Rating - 100%
    31   0   0
    Jul 22, 2009
    New Orleans, LA
    There is science behind the claims. I won't go into detail but Georges Lakhovsky wrote an outstanding book called The Secret of Life that is still in production.

Essentially all matter is a compressed electromagnetic field and if you are exposed to the proper EM field you benefit; the wrong field and you die (fast or slow depending on the frequency and intensity/power).

Bioelectric Magnetic Fields are generated by every cell and I imagine the sum of them would be the creature's (i.e., created thing's) "Natural Frequency".

Whether or not THIS product works as advertised I do not know. Mine was given to me so I wear it. Does it make a difference? I dunno.

P.S.

Another phenomenal book is The Body Electric by Robert Becker (I believe). One more is The Holographic Universe by Michael Talbot.

Study those three books and you won't be anywhere near as dismissive to the technology/Physics - but you should have healthy skepticism for all advertised products. Including pet rocks, apparently. ;)

You want to see some impressive stuff look into Anthony Atala. That electromagnetic stuff originating out of some stupid holographic bracelet is idiotic.....

Top Bottom