Power Balance wristbands

The Best online firearms community in Louisiana.

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Mjolnir

*Banned*
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 12, 2009
    Baton Rouge, LA
    Bio-EM Fields

There is science behind the claims. I won't go into detail but Georges Lakhovsky wrote an outstanding book called The Secret of Life that is still in production.

Essentially all matter is a compressed electromagnetic field and if you are exposed to the proper EM field you benefit; the wrong field and you die (fast or slow depending on the frequency and intensity/power).

Bioelectric Magnetic Fields are generated by every cell and I imagine the sum of them would be the creature's (i.e., created thing's) "Natural Frequency".

Whether or not THIS product works as advertised I do not know. Mine was given to me so I wear it. Does it make a difference? I dunno.

P.S.

Another phenomenal book is The Body Electric by Robert Becker (I believe). One more is The Holographic Universe by Michael Talbot.

Study those three books and you won't be anywhere near as dismissive to the technology/Physics - but you should have healthy skepticism for all advertised products. Including pet rocks, apparently. ;)

themcfarland

tactical hangover
    Rating - 100%
    58   0   0
    Dec 6, 2008
    Destrehan
    I dont know what they are supposed to do as I never saw the commercial, but I saw a member here wearing one and asked him about it.. pulled me over then handed it to me and I put it on then tried to pull me over and he coulnt, and I was trying both times to stay up.. Now I dont know what they claim, but it my 30 second test.. something occurred. I dont drink koolaid very much in my life but I might this one if I had random people pushing or pulling me over all day :)

Tadpole

Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Dec 24, 2009
    Denham Springs, La
    If you must to have one, go to E-Bay. About $8 a dozen from China.:D

Don't ask me how I know. I wouldn't be caught dead with one on my wrist.

I wear mine on a necklace so it can't be seen.

Non Believers...beware.

LouisianaRebel

Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Jan 18, 2010
    yonder
    If you must to have one, go to E-Bay. About $8 a dozen from China.:D

Don't ask me how I know. I wouldn't be caught dead with one on my wrist.

I wear mine on a necklace so it can't be seen.

Non Believers...beware.
    Don't lie to everyone.

Its a shiny sticker.. enjoy it on your wrist. :rofl:

DAVE_M

_________
    Rating - 100%
    32   0   0
    Apr 17, 2009
    ________
    Big time placebo effect.

I'm taking spanky's advice. Next time I see someone wearing one, I'm going to trip them and laugh.

Tadpole

Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Dec 24, 2009
    Denham Springs, La
    Go ahead. I remember when everybody made fun of the way the Easterner's use to fight too. Remember when they would run around yelling in tongues and stomping the ground like they were killing bugs and stuff?

Now they are using recycled klan robes with different color belts and teaching that stuff in almost all the strip malls. People go in those places a couple times a week to get their ass kicked. And pay money for it.

Ya never know about fads. sometime they catch on.

I'm keeping mine for awhile.

Guate_shooter

LA CHP Instructor # 522
    Rating - 100%
    30   0   0
    Dec 4, 2009
    (Breaux Bridge)
    Nothing new, it's an electromagnetic field and it will NOT work on each person the same way since we are not all on the same "frequency", not sure if you guys remember but it's the same principle of them old metal wrist bands that had were made of silver and had 2 gold balls at the end, they were presumed to help you line up the right energy in your body. Also your mind has a lot to do with it, if you believe in it, it will probably work if you don't then you will waste your money, put the right positive flow of energy behind anything and you will see similar results. Some people just need a little help and makes me wish I would have copied the old design because this people have to be ultra rich everybody wears one ...

Tadpole

Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Dec 24, 2009
    Denham Springs, La
    That guy that talks funny is a great big phony. Never trust a dude with an English accent. He cheated and pulled the wrong way.

Try it and pull straight down both times.

These things are on back order now, but I will be offering them at a special price to members when they come in. Buy it, try it, if you don't like it, throw it away. It's just that simple.

f350drvr

Rating - 100%
    65   0   0
    Jun 16, 2008
    NOLA
    My girlfriends brother had some of these last week. I am always skeptical of these things, as most of them are complete rip offs. I don't know if it is mental or not, but this thing seemed to work. I tried doing a couple of the "tests" and they seemed to replicate what is shown on the infomercial. That being said i havent actually bought one, nor do I have any plans to do so, but they are interesting.

LouisianaRebel

Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Jan 18, 2010
    yonder
    My girlfriends brother had some of these last week. I am always skeptical of these things, as most of them are complete rip offs. I don't know if it is mental or not, but this thing seemed to work. I tried doing a couple of the "tests" and they seemed to replicate what is shown on the infomercial. That being said i havent actually bought one, nor do I have any plans to do so, but they are interesting.
    People did the test to me.. With it off, pull me backwards.. with it on, pull straight down.. wow it worked.. :rolleyes:

Orfus5

Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Jul 3, 2007
    Fort Collins, CO
    I was about to post that video as well. It is clearly a placebo effect. There are many videos disproving this silcone bracelet with a printed hologram paper in it.
    I've had many people I know buy these just because celebrities endorse it, come to show them the truth and demonstrate to them, and they dont want to believe it because they wasted $30.

It really pisses my off to know that some guy is scamming the world with these things, when you could be buying those $1 cancer benefit or other helpful organization bracelets

Last edited:

Don't Panic
    Silver Member
    Rating - 100%
    15   0   0
    Apr 9, 2010
    Olla, La
    Don't know much about them, but I almost started carrying them in our store after I witnessed a physical therapist put in an order for 1000 of em' for their rehab facility.

Top Bottom