Re: Reposts

The Best online firearms community in Louisiana.

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Status
    Not open for further replies.

JWG223

Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Aug 16, 2011
    Shreveport
    Also re donations, it's been awhile since I donated, but my donations to the site were simply that, a "donation."

If Spanky shuts down I would be upset but I wouldn't expect a refund.

I guess you could argue you "purchased" a "membership" but really all it is is a bold name and a colored star, since you can already be a member for free. Whoopee.

I would, however, like to have a different color name so I can be fancy like all of the cool people ;) Maybe purple for BayouShooter royalty. :mamoru:
    Membership carries exclusive access to certain forums. You are purchasing the right to fully use the forum. A right that would be taken of course, through no breech of the rules by you, were it shut down. In essence, a voided contract with no return, so to speak.

SpeedRacer

Rating - 100%
    92   0   0
    Feb 23, 2007
    Mandeville, LA
    Membership carries exclusive access to certain forums. You are purchasing the right to fully use the forum. A right that would be taken of course, through no breech of the rules by you, were it shut down. In essence, a voided contract with no return, so to speak.

I didn't know you were a doctor AND a lawyer! :eek3:

JWG223

Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Aug 16, 2011
    Shreveport
    I didn't know you were a doctor AND a lawyer! :eek3:
    no, critical care nurse and in this case a customer. I said it once, I will say it again, I doubt it ever would be a legal issue. However, I try not to buy products that break, so once again, I am glad that the site remains operational. It provides plenty of information, experiences to read...even comedians to entertain me :)

Suburbazine

01001000 01101001 0011111
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Oct 21, 2008
    Baton Rouge, LA
    Just an FYI given the current discussion in this thread-

I will SUE the next a$$hat that includes me in a class action without my express written consent. That includes any lawsuit against Jeremy or BayouShooter.com.

This may be regarded as the one and only public notice I will give on the matter. Lawyers, tack this on your poster boards so you do not forget...

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom