Saturday IPDA "Outlaw"

The Best online firearms community in Louisiana.

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Tulse Luper

Besmirched!
    Rating - 100%
    64   0   0
    Oct 29, 2008
    Metairie
    Amite at sheriff's range. Link to map here: http://www.lagator.org/tpsclubpage.htm

Someone needs to fix that red square on the map. The range ain't no where near it. If you come in S. Laurel Rd heading south, the range is actually to the East (left) on Storey Rd. It's not next to those RR tracks to the West (right). I had to chase down one of Amite's finest to get directions, which was a little awkward: "Thanks for stopping, Officer. I'm trying to find your department's range. My car is full of guns. Can you give me directions?" ;)

Guy was really nice, though.

Last edited:

JPShootah

3 Gunner...
    Rating - 100%
    30   0   0
    Dec 9, 2008
    Hammond, LA
    I know that ALL of your rifle ammo will be staged! I'm sure the shotgun ammo will be as well and you will not need your pistol for the side match!

tactical723

3 Gun / F Class Player
    Rating - 100%
    41   0   0
    Feb 16, 2008
    Northshore - Covington, LA
    In speaking with Tommy, I do not think a pistol will be needed on side match, but we will defer that to him when he logs on tonight, it will be tons of fun however, and Steve, I look forward to shooting wih you again, biscuits at the Barrel again ??

Golden Dragon

Stay Alert.... Stay Alive
    Premium Member
    Rating - 100%
    171   0   0
    Feb 11, 2008
    Mandeville
    Ok talk to Joe all names of those who want to shot side match will be put in a box

and draw to shot MAN ON MAN 2 Identical stage set up SxS with Shotgun and Rifle.

We were thinking a bracket or if you want to shoot again put name back in box

after all got to shot 1st.

Than again maybe you can do a challenge match for 2nd time and call out your man.

What do you Guys think about that?

G.D.

Last edited:
    Top Bottom