Saturday IPDA "Outlaw"

The Best online firearms community in Louisiana.

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Narco

0-60 in 5.11
    Rating - 100%
    71   0   0
    Jun 6, 2007
    Northshore
    Hopefully I can go see LP11 in the morning to adjust my zero to 50yd.. Unless someone has a place we can shoot this evening @ that distance... Dont even ask why it's zero'd at 25yd.

BayouSlide

See ya at the range
    Rating - 100%
    80   0   0
    Dec 5, 2008
    On the Bayou Teche, La.
    I need to put a sling plate on my AR-15 so I can test out a single point.

I've got an AR multitool that should work...but I usually do this with an action block inserted into the mag well so I can mount the lower into a vise. Sometimes it can take a LOT of leverage to bust 'em loose. YMMV.

I'll have the tool in my bag if you want to give it a try. :thumbsup:

tactical723

3 Gun / F Class Player
    Rating - 100%
    41   0   0
    Feb 16, 2008
    Northshore - Covington, LA
    I will be shooting as a simulated 5'4 balding male, beer bellied, bird legged, size 7.5 wearing, not tall enough to see through most port holes and barely able to grip most guns, and not too good looking either, I was an altar boy for 6 years and never once was approached, try those handicaps, now who wants to play ??

kz45

1911 cool-aid drinker
    Rating - 100%
    32   0   0
    Jun 8, 2008
    Baton Rouge
    I will be shooting as a simulated 5'4 balding male, beer bellied, bird legged, size 7.5 wearing, not tall enough to see through most port holes and barely able to grip most guns, and not too good looking either, I was an altar boy for 6 years and never once was approached, try those handicaps, now who wants to play ??
    :rofl::rofl::rofl:

flamatrix99

Rating - 100%
    62   0   0
    Oct 7, 2008
    Zachary, La
    It sounds like the course of fire will echo one from Steel City...which had all the mags preloaded with five rounds individually staged at the four shooting positions.

No need for mag pouches. As Spanky notes, cargo pants pockets are ideal for AR mags whenever you need to carry 'em. And there's always gear to loan.

Come shoot with us :thumbsup:

I bought some slugs and 00 BS today... I have tons of #8 BS. I have 5 G19 mags and more then enough AR mags. I can use my new Mitch Rosen holster and mag pouch.

Narco

0-60 in 5.11
    Rating - 100%
    71   0   0
    Jun 6, 2007
    Northshore
    Just so yall know we are meeting at Cracka Barrel on I-55 in Hammond for 0700.. First exit once you get off of I-12 or go under if coming from the big easy.. Who ever gets there first have em put some tables together..

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Matthew Nodier
    Top Bottom