Saturday IPDA "Outlaw"

The Best online firearms community in Louisiana.

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Narco

0-60 in 5.11
    Rating - 100%
    71   0   0
    Jun 6, 2007
    Northshore
    "Reaction side"???????

I was confused about that as well.

as known as Off hand/Weak Hand/Support Hand

Sorry, after 3.5 hours of the new Magpul DVD's at Teddy's last night some of the terminology stuck in my head. I am a visual and audible learner. Hence my fubar reading comprehension in another post. :mamoru:

I am left eye dominant, but shoot pistol primarily right hand. I want to start utilizing my other hand for tasks other than Spanking.

Last edited:

spanky

Gold Member
    Rating - 100%
    141   0   0
    Sep 12, 2006
    Gonzales, LA
    as known as Off hand/Weak Hand/Support Hand

Sorry, after 3.5 hours of the new Magpul DVD's at Teddy's last night some of the terminology stuck in my head. I am a visual and audible learner. Hence my fubar reading comprehension in another post. :mamoru:

I am left eye dominant, but shoot pistol primarily right hand. I want to start utilizing my other hand for tasks other than Spanking.

as opposed to what? :o

Narco

0-60 in 5.11
    Rating - 100%
    71   0   0
    Jun 6, 2007
    Northshore
    as opposed to what? :o

right handed, right eye dominant only or left handed left eye domiant only.

Can you write perfect penmanship with either hand? I am sure shooting right handed for you is a task... Its a form of practice.. Why the **** are you on my 1 yard line.. Carry your ass to FL or suck up the bo bo wrist and show up Sat.. <3

:madfawk:

spanky

Gold Member
    Rating - 100%
    141   0   0
    Sep 12, 2006
    Gonzales, LA
    right handed, right eye dominant only or left handed left eye domiant only.

Can you write perfect penmanship with either hand? I am sure shooting right handed for you is a task... Its a form of practice.. Why the **** are you on my 1 yard line.. Carry your ass to FL or suck up the bo bo wrist and show up Sat.. <3

:madfawk:
    You can talk **** when your name is above mine on one of those pretty little sheets at the end of the day. :fawk:

I'm just giving you **** dude. I didn't think you'd get pissy. :dunno:

Narco

0-60 in 5.11
    Rating - 100%
    71   0   0
    Jun 6, 2007
    Northshore
    You can talk **** when your name is above mine on one of those pretty little sheets at the end of the day. :fawk:

I'm just giving you **** dude. I didn't think you'd get pissy. :dunno:

Who's talking ****..I told you to suck up the injury and come shoot.. lmk when you ready to put $$ on the line buddy. <-- now thats talking **** :p

tactical723

3 Gun / F Class Player
    Rating - 100%
    41   0   0
    Feb 16, 2008
    Northshore - Covington, LA
    Here we go, drama again, I think we should finish this early next week with Wii Olympics at my house, Narco vs. Spanky = Boxing, Swatforce, Yoga (Wii fitness), then for a finale Spongebob Roadracing, bring your own beer and meat for the grill, I am sure it will be respectful all out man on man competition,

Narco

0-60 in 5.11
    Rating - 100%
    71   0   0
    Jun 6, 2007
    Northshore
    Right. That's what "it" has been called for, oh, a hundred years or so. So why re-name something that most everyone understands? And I STILL don't "get" while these guys chose the word "react".

React to what?

I guess its just something new to call it, I see your point, but could it also be a mindset thing as well. Instead of referring to it as "Off" or "Weak" which gives the shooter a "negative" mindset about their non shooting hand. IDK, I just take in everything the old school and new school instructors teach with an open mind, and formulate what works for me.

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Matthew Nodier
    Top Bottom