Saturday IPDA "Outlaw"

The Best online firearms community in Louisiana.

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Narco

0-60 in 5.11
    Rating - 100%
    71   0   0
    Jun 6, 2007
    Northshore
    All this tactical talk ******** is knowhere, until you have actually been shot at.

Now we can't have a discussion about off hand, weak hand, reactive hand labels, unless we have been shot at or been engaged in a shooting... I don't know you shooting incident involvement smith, but I have been.. Somewhere @ LSP there is investigator file with my name on it.

topgunz1

Gold Member
    Rating - 100%
    18   0   0
    Sep 13, 2006
    Prairieville
    Right. That's what "it" has been called for, oh, a hundred years or so. So why re-name something that most everyone understands? And I STILL don't "get" while these guys chose the word "react".

React to what?

Make a DVD series and get people to toss up coin to buy it and you can name stuff whatever you want. Even if it makes no sense!

smith625

REVOLVER DRIVER
    Rating - 100%
    36   0   0
    May 12, 2008
    port vincent louisiana
    Now we can't have a discussion about off hand, weak hand, reactive hand labels, unless we have been shot at or been engaged in a shooting... I don't know you shooting incident involvement smith, but I have been.. Somewhere @ LSP there is investigator file with my name on it.

I knew i could get in trouble this morning.:D

Narco

0-60 in 5.11
    Rating - 100%
    71   0   0
    Jun 6, 2007
    Northshore
    I knew i could get in trouble this morning.:D

I don't care, its no sweat of my hairy ball sack. Its just my opinion. But I do like to see LSP get on a the box once in a while. You see, some of his experiences and opinions I take and store in that little gray matter back in my head, everything else, just flies out the other ear. But wouldn't that make me Muslim if it went in the right and out the left?

Narco

0-60 in 5.11
    Rating - 100%
    71   0   0
    Jun 6, 2007
    Northshore
    I think we are f....d dude, this guy is out of control. And sorry for the drifting.

It's an outlaw thread, as they mention out there... We do as we please... Yes we are ****ed. Unemployment is at an all time high, 101 yrd old GM has folded, and he is reading from the Koran, and putting some Middle East bling on, meanwhile the state is cutting Civil Service jobs, etc etc.

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    bharden68
    Top Bottom