SCAM ALERT: herimankoster‎ is a THIEF/SCAM

The Best online firearms community in Louisiana.

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • jmanrogers

SGT JMAN
    Rating - 100%
    78   0   0
    Jan 3, 2011
    Alexandria

SpeedRacer

Rating - 100%
    92   0   0
    Feb 23, 2007
    Mandeville, LA
    Whoops already banhammered and deleted threads. Playing a joke would be fun but not at the expense of someone possibly getting ripped off.

Good catch.

jmanrogers

SGT JMAN
    Rating - 100%
    78   0   0
    Jan 3, 2011
    Alexandria
    MODS - feel free to delete this thread. Just wanting to make sure know one gets screwed!

REMEMBER - "If it's sounds to good to be true, IT IS!!!"

Vermiform

Free Candy!
    Gold Member
    Marketplace Mod
    Rating - 100%
    13   0   0
    Sep 18, 2006
    Shreveport - or therebouts
    So now people are d!ckweeds for using pictures that are posted elsewhere in the internet? Damn I thought that was allowed under the written rules.

9p1r1vlsf3dyy18a7711.jpg

Tigerfish

Rating - 100%
    16   0   0
    Jan 3, 2013
    Prairieville, La

I was talking about the marketplace rules.

It sounded to me like the "proof" that was trying to be used to prove tht he is a fraud/scammer was the fact that he had used a picture from the 'net. But according to the marketplace rules, that's allowed.

2) Must have Photo(s) for WTS and WTT threads. The photo does not have to be of your item, but at least a stock photo of the item you are selling. Be aware that you'll have a better chance of selling your item if you use a photo of your item.

I'm all up for calling people out or being frauds/scammers but lets wait until we have actual proof....like someone who receives a gun but never submits payment.

CEHollier

*Banned*
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    Dec 29, 2007
    Prairieville
    I'm all up for calling people out or being frauds/scammers but lets wait until we have actual proof....like someone who receives a gun but never submits payment.

The OP was just trying to protect our members. Either it was someone selling a pistol ridiculously cheap. Or the picture did not correctly represent the pistols condition. Or it was a scam. That's one hell of a deal on that pistol if it is as advertised. Usually something too good to be true is a scam though.

SpeedRacer

Rating - 100%
    92   0   0
    Feb 23, 2007
    Mandeville, LA
    I was talking about the marketplace rules.

It sounded to me like the "proof" that was trying to be used to prove tht he is a fraud/scammer was the fact that he had used a picture from the 'net. But according to the marketplace rules, that's allowed.

2) Must have Photo(s) for WTS and WTT threads. The photo does not have to be of your item, but at least a stock photo of the item you are selling. Be aware that you'll have a better chance of selling your item if you use a photo of your item.

And what about all the other rules he didn't follow? Erring on the side of caution, if someone wants to vouch for him or he wants to get in touch and clear things up that's fine. But we've been through this enough times to spot a scammer pretty easily.

Leadfoot

Low Speed High Drag
    Rating - 100%
    104   0   0
    Mar 4, 2009
    Livingston Parish
    On rare occasions, its ok to use a picture of an item other than the one you're selling, IF YOU CLEARLY STATE THE ITEM PICTURED IS NOT THE ITEM FOR SALE.

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    bharden68
    Top Bottom