SCAM ALERT: herimankoster‎ is a THIEF/SCAM

The Best online firearms community in Louisiana.

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • nola_

Rating - 94.4%
    17   1   0
    Apr 13, 2008
    Nola
    Dear _____

I am very sorry i do not just accept payment like that. If i take payment now, it will be difficult for me to ave the gun shipped over to you. This is because the USPS will ask me to provide a shipping address for the receiver.

So what i need from you right now if your full delivery information. as soon as i receive it , i will print it out and then send you my western union payment details for the payment.

Below is my location and i shall be shipping via USPS from Sioux fall to your
    Brenda a Hofhenke
    South Dakota(SD)
    Sioux falls
    57105 USA

You have send payment directly to me. shipping is done immediately after payment and scan copy of the usps shipped receipt sent to you

so please email me your shipping details

regards

waiting for your full delivery info

Dishonored

Hunter
    Premium Member
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Oct 27, 2012
    Prairieville
    Obviously I'm lost as I haven't been on in quite a while, but I sense a lot of animosity among some of the BS members or former members and what's up with this tigerfish dude, or should I ask? :)

Tigger-fish....
    Well I don't have a nice way of explaining who he is, maybe some else can. Lol

03protege

#1 Stevel Spell II fan
    Rating - 100%
    14   0   0
    Nov 20, 2008
    Mandeville
    Obviously I'm lost as I haven't been on in quite a while, but I sense a lot of animosity among some of the BS members or former members and what's up with this tigerfish dude, or should I ask? :)

You aren't kidding, either my skin became thinner or this place is more hostile than I remember it being.

SpeedRacer

Rating - 100%
    92   0   0
    Feb 23, 2007
    Mandeville, LA

Everyone always complained that the staff was Nazis, so I'm just allowing some more slack to see how members act when left to their own devices. It's not going well. :o

buck3050

Rating - 100%
    24   0   0
    May 10, 2009
    LaPlace
    This guy tried to sell me a Glock 34. Sent pics and all. He was going to send the pistol straight to my door. Wanted me to send the money in an instagram. Then is said it needs to go to FFL to FFl and i asked him to send me his FFL's info and he wanted my money first. Sorry and called him a F**king scam artist. Never heard from him again

JNieman

Dush
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Jul 11, 2011
    Lafayette
    Wanted me to send the money in an instagram.
    I can has gun now?

Instagram-money.jpg

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Sollidus_
    Top Bottom