SCAM ALERT: herimankoster‎ is a THIEF/SCAM

The Best online firearms community in Louisiana.

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • SpeedRacer

Rating - 100%
    92   0   0
    Feb 23, 2007
    Mandeville, LA
    Let's recap the only interactions I've had with you...

What I think of when I think about Glock.....
    Developed in 1980 by Gaston Glock, who had no experience with firearm design or manufacture at the time their first pistol.

What I think of when I think about 1911s....
    Developed in 1911 by John Browning, American firearms designer who is arguably the most important figure in the development of modern automatic and semi-automatic firearms and is credited with 128 gun patents.

So my question to you is: how many of your Glocks have been the standard barer for military sidearms for 102 years? There's a reason that 1911s are and will always be....

Before we turn this into another Glocks vs 1911s thread, let me say that I am mostly joking around. Both are fine weapons. But, I really don't think .45 ACP and concealed carry go together. Too heavy, even the compacts.

We are discussing carry guns, not wall hangers. There should be no sentimental or nostalgic reasoning involved when choosing the best tool for that job.

There was no sentimental or nostalgic reasoning in my post. It is a fact that the 1911 is one if the best and most reliable handguns ever produced. But...

Then why mention who designed it, where it is made and how long it has been around? I also think saying they are reliable is a too broad of a statement, I will agree in it's original form it was very reliable, but there's since been too much junk that is called a 1911 that just plain isn't.

At least we agree they suck as carry guns. :D

Damn, Glock owners get defensive! Would y'all please notice that I said Glocks are fine too? And are a better option for cc? Wow.

How can we be defensive when we're not defending anything? You said "It's a fact that 1911s are blah blah blah". We're just pointing out that it's not fact at all so that no one mistakingly believes bad info.

[while patting you on the head] it's ok scooter. No one is taking away your plastic gun. And when you grow up, you'll realize that your opinion is not always the right one. Sometimes there is no right or wrong, and only personal preference. There there scooter [/patronizing]

Again I implore you to show me the personal insults.

SpeedRacer

Rating - 100%
    92   0   0
    Feb 23, 2007
    Mandeville, LA
    Cut and paste are not your friend. Left stuff out and moved others out of context. Way to go!

Why would I cut and paste the entire thread when people can go read it for themselves? That's every single post in which you and I were interacting. What other people said to you ain't my problem.

Again, where's the insults? If I accidentally left out these mythical insults please find them and post them for me.

jmanrogers

SGT JMAN
    Rating - 100%
    78   0   0
    Jan 3, 2011
    Alexandria
    WOW! What a TURD STORM this turned in to.

The original OP that listed the USFA Colt SAA .44 for $750, and a HK 91-A3 in excellent condition for $900 left an email address as herimankoster@yahoo.com

I can promise you he wasn't "just using a a photo to describe" his gun, he "used the photo as the one he was selling". I've dealt with guys like this before and it got so in depth once that I had an agent from the Dept. of Defense call me in regards to my dealings with some of these guys. They are SCAM "ARTIST". They know how to work the system and they don't have a problem feeding you a bunch of bull crap either. Besides, he had 4 posts and just joined the forum. REALLY?

Tigerfish

Rating - 100%
    16   0   0
    Jan 3, 2013
    Prairieville, La
    Thanks for the info.

See the fine upstanding citizens that had been participating couldn't even provide an email address (without being jack holes) when asked nicely for it

jmanrogers

SGT JMAN
    Rating - 100%
    78   0   0
    Jan 3, 2011
    Alexandria
    I doubt you find anything. Most of these guys are overseas and and they thousands of bogus email addresses. Good luck though!

Thanks for the info.

See the fine upstanding citizens that had been participating couldn't even provide an email address (without being jack holes) when asked nicely for it

JR1572

Premium Member
    Rating - 100%
    59   0   0
    Nov 30, 2008
    Madisonville, LA
    Same gun and same name! WTG JR1572. Totally a SCAM!! Of course I knew it was, that's why I alerted everyone, not that you guys aren't smart enough to figure it out. Just don't want these pieces of crap moving in on the Bayou. :)

I found that via google. I'm going to search some more.

JR1572

Jack

Rating - 100%
    40   0   0
    Dec 9, 2010
    Covington
    Thanks for the info.

Am I going to need to use the butthurt picture twice in one thread?

bayougump

I'm not a smart man
    Rating - 100%
    14   0   0
    Mar 23, 2013
    Ponchatoula
    MODS - feel free to delete this thread. Just wanting to make sure know one gets screwed!

REMEMBER - "If it's sounds to good to be true, IT IS!!!"

Thanks for sharing, one less scam artist to infiltrate the BS community. I've had nothing but positive dealings on BS. I pretty much only will deal in FTF but I do think a lot here do what they can to weed out the good from the bad for the community members.

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Sollidus_
    Top Bottom