SCAM ALERT: herimankoster‎ is a THIEF/SCAM

The Best online firearms community in Louisiana.

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • SpeedRacer

Rating - 100%
    92   0   0
    Feb 23, 2007
    Mandeville, LA
    Why would I cut and paste the entire thread when people can go read it for themselves? That's every single post in which you and I were interacting. What other people said to you ain't my problem.

Again, where's the insults? If I accidentally left out these mythical insults please find them and post them for me.

Morning bump for Tigerfish.

rrussotwo

Jedi Knight
    Rating - 100%
    15   0   0
    Jan 12, 2012
    Baton Rouge
    "
    Hi

I have attached pics for your view

Glock 19 G19 Gen 4 9mm NEW UNFIRED 3 Mags

BRAND NEW
    Glock 19 Gen. 4
    Semi-Automatic Pistol
    Chambered in 9mm
    4.01" Long Barrel
    Comes with THREE(15RD) Magazines

Manufacturer: Glock
    Model: 19
    Caliber: 9mm Luger (9x19 Para)
    Capacity: 15

PRICE:$400 shipped/shipping charges included

Payment:
    Payment MUST be made in full before shipping. Shipping is done only after full payment. This is to filed record for the purchase, get the item well packaged before driving to the delivery agency for delivery.

Payment must be made by either of the following ways:

1--- Western Union

2--- Moneygram

I am located in Texas and shall be shipping the gun package from Texas

This means i will have to ship the gun from my location to your location.

Tracking #:
    Also, a scan copy of the shipping receipt shall be updated or sent to you. The tracking code for your package shall also be sent to you so that, you will be able to monitor the movement of your package at while on transit to your address.

Return and Refund policy:
    i have a very strong return policy. even though damages are unlikely to occur during transportation, i still accept return of package and refund of funds

Exceptional Advantage:
    With reference to my return and refund policy, the charges involved in sending back the package and to send back funds will be borne by me.

All what i need from you right now is your full delivery info. Please the gun will be shipped fully insured. So there is no need of FFL dealer since i will have to insure the gun before have it shipped to you. This means that i will have the gun shipped right to your home address.So if you are an ffl dealer, will be good but if not, it means i have to get the gun insured and then have it shipped directly to you.On the other hand, if you have an FFL dealer, then i can possibly ship to him.

Package shall be shipped only after full payment

Shipping will be via USPS

Best regards

WAITING FOR YOUR FULL DELIVERY INFORMATION
    "

What a douchebag.

mpl006

Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Nov 4, 2011
    Ruston
    All what i need from you right now is your full delivery info. Please the gun will be shipped fully insured. So there is no need of FFL dealer since i will have to insure the gun before have it shipped to you. This means that i will have the gun shipped right to your home address.So if you are an ffl dealer, will be good but if not, it means i have to get the gun insured and then have it shipped directly to you.On the other hand, if you have an FFL dealer, then i can possibly ship to him.

Great! Now for the next few weeks we will hear from Joe Biden about how we must close the "I can ship a handgun to your house from my house as long as I insure the gun but don't have to insure the gun if it goes to an FFL so I'll just insure it so it goes straight to your house" loop hole. :doh:

Gator 45/70

Rating - 100%
    31   0   0
    Huh ? WTF is this..This smell's of a Holder operation

"
    Hi

Glock 19 G19 Gen 4 9mm NEW UNFIRED 3 Mags

BRAND NEW
    Glock 19 Gen. 4
    Semi-Automatic Pistol
    Chambered in 9mm
    4.01" Long Barrel
    Comes with THREE(15RD) Magazines

Manufacturer: Glock
    Model: 19
    Caliber: 9mm Luger (9x19 Para)
    Capacity: 15

PRICE:$400 shipped/shipping charges included

Payment:
    Payment MUST be made in full before shipping. Shipping is done only after full payment. This is to filed record for the purchase, get the item well packaged before driving to the delivery agency for delivery.

Payment must be made by either of the following ways:

1--- Western Union

2--- Moneygram

I am located in Texas and shall be shipping the gun package from Texas

Tracking #:
    Also, a scan copy of the shipping receipt shall be updated or sent to you. The tracking code for your package shall also be sent to you so that, you will be able to monitor the movement of your package at while on transit to your address.

i have a very strong return policy. even though damages are unlikely to occur during transportation, i still accept return of package and refund of funds

Exceptional Advantage:
    With reference to my return and refund policy, the charges involved in sending back the package and to send back funds will be borne by me.

Best regards

"

What a douchebag.

JNieman

Dush
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Jul 11, 2011
    Lafayette
    I'd just pass all that info on to the BATFE with an accompanying phone call. He's attempting illegal interstate transfer of firearms. That's a way you can get someone important on his ass without wasting your time, and it'll maybe give the ATF something better to do than kicking in old ladies' doors and shooting their dogs.

Gator 45/70

Rating - 100%
    31   0   0
    Spoke to soon...Here's mine, Guess what ! I now live in Texas and wish to pick-up the gun, Let's see how that roll's.

Hi

Colt SAA in .44

Description:

A beautiful USFA Colt SAA with a 7.5" barrel in .44 Special. The photograph speaks for itself. Turnbull case hardening and original rust blue. European walnut stock. Includes original box and papers.

PRICE: $700 shipped to you/ shipping charges included

The above is my bottom price.

Payment:

Payment must be made in the following way:
    Western Union, Moneygram

I am located in Texas and shall be shipping the package from Texas

Tracking #:

Exceptional Advantage:

Best regards

Gator 45/70

Rating - 100%
    31   0   0
    No need man, At least a dozen G-men on here at any given time...Looking....Now if the dumb SOB's can figure out which dept. need's to go after this asshat then we may have something.

I'd just pass all that info on to the BATFE with an accompanying phone call. He's attempting illegal interstate transfer of firearms. That's a way you can get someone important on his ass without wasting your time, and it'll maybe give the ATF something better to do than kicking in old ladies' doors and shooting their dogs.

CEHollier

*Banned*
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    Dec 29, 2007
    Prairieville
    Spoke to soon...Here's mine, Guess what ! I now live in Texas and wish to pick-up the gun, Let's see how that roll's.

aVZgT.gif

Captain_Morgan

Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Jul 28, 2009
    Baton Rouge
    WOW! What a TURD STORM this turned in to.

The original OP that listed the USFA Colt SAA .44 for $750, and a HK 91-A3 in excellent condition for $900 left an email address as herimankoster@yahoo.com

I can promise you he wasn't "just using a a photo to describe" his gun, he "used the photo as the one he was selling". I've dealt with guys like this before and it got so in depth once that I had an agent from the Dept. of Defense call me in regards to my dealings with some of these guys. They are SCAM "ARTIST". They know how to work the system and they don't have a problem feeding you a bunch of bull crap either. Besides, he had 4 posts and just joined the forum. REALLY?

Hey buddy, you're off topic. This thread is about something else now.

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Sollidus_
    Top Bottom