SCAM ALERT: herimankoster‎ is a THIEF/SCAM

The Best online firearms community in Louisiana.

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Skiney

*Banned*
    Rating - 100%
    29   0   0
    Nov 29, 2010
    Between the A & the T
    Sure hope he isn't gay.....

0mrr0ovse527aazirsd.jpg

SpeedRacer

Rating - 100%
    92   0   0
    Feb 23, 2007
    Mandeville, LA
    Oh and someone using the same contact email address is posting the same and additional guns on several forums all over the country. Some he has his location listed as Waynesville and another he had Las Vegas. All new accounts within the last week no feedback anywhere.

Yeah, sounds totally legit I think we jumped the gun on this one.

Gator 45/70

Rating - 100%
    31   0   0
    By Golly Speed you are correct, Heck his fiancée whom just had his baby boy just barley escaped the house trailer fire,
    That his mama lived in and lost his Glock to boot.
    We need gentlemen to open up our heart's and wallet's to help old boy out !

I'm in for 2 depending on price.

Company Man

Teufel Hunden
    Gold Member
    Rating - 100%
    134   0   0
    Jan 25, 2010
    Kentwood
    If JMan says "fraud" that is all I need to hear. I personally believe there is no one on BS who searches the Internet more than he does and no one has more insight into the online community spanning different forums.

Tigerfish

Rating - 100%
    16   0   0
    Jan 3, 2013
    Prairieville, La
    Like anyone gives a flying rat's ass about your stance on the issue.

Nice to see this board is trolled by the same 15 year old half-brains the troll other boards like Tigerdroppings. How the hell did you get to be such an expert anyway? With over 14,000 posts its hard to believe you have much time for anything else. You've got to get a life outside of the interwebs bro!

Last edited:

Jack

Rating - 100%
    40   0   0
    Dec 9, 2010
    Covington
    Nice to see this board is trolled by the same 15 year old half-brains the troll other boards like Tigerdroppings. How the hell did you get to be such an expert anyway? With over 14,000 posts its hard to believe you have much time for anything else. You've got to get a life outside of the interwebs bro!

funny-animated-gifs-you-are-so-dumb.gif

If you were having this problem at tigerdroppings and other forums you should realize the common denominator is you. The trolling in the handgun advice thread was dumb, trying to pick a fight with the guy who runs the site is extra dumb. You are just ate up with stupid.

Last edited:

SpeedRacer

Rating - 100%
    92   0   0
    Feb 23, 2007
    Mandeville, LA
    Nice to see this board is run by the same 15 year old half-brains the troll other boards like Tigerdroppings. How the hell did you get to be such an expert anyway? With over 14,000 posts its hard to believe you have much time for anything else. You've got to did a life outside of the interwebs bro!

FIFY

Point is a member pointed out a scammer, it was looked into and verified to be so. We've been through it dozens of times and it's obvious when it happens. Your input is not needed, as I politely mentioned. It's awesome that you feel differently though.

Tigerfish

Rating - 100%
    16   0   0
    Jan 3, 2013
    Prairieville, La
    FIFY

Point is a member pointed out a scammer, it was looked into and verified to be so. We've been through it dozens of times and it's obvious when it happens. Your input is not needed, as I politely mentioned. It's awesome that you feel differently though.

First of all, you don't need to fix anything it posted. I said it correctly the first time. You calling Spanky a15 rear old half-brain? Cause I didn't and you don't run this show.

Secondly, you and "politely" do not belong in the same statement. Is this what you consider to be polite?
    Like anyone gives a flying rat's ass about your stance on the issue.

Someone failed you.

Last edited:

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Sollidus_
    Top Bottom