SCAM ALERT: herimankoster‎ is a THIEF/SCAM

The Best online firearms community in Louisiana.

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Jack

Rating - 100%
    40   0   0
    Dec 9, 2010
    Covington
    First of all, you don't need to fix anything it posted. I said it correctly the first time. You calling Spanky a15 rear old half-brain? Cause I didn't and you don't run this show.

Secondly, you and "politely" do not belong in the same statement.

690724.jpg

Tigerfish

Rating - 100%
    16   0   0
    Jan 3, 2013
    Prairieville, La
    funny-animated-gifs-you-are-so-dumb.gif

If you were having this problem at tigerdroppings and other forums you should realize the common denominator is you. The trolling in the handgun advice thread was dumb, trying to pick a fight with the guy who runs the site is extra dumb. You are just ate up with stupid.

I never posted over there. Saw what it was like, and decided it wasn't worth my time.

tikanni

Rating - 100%
    33   0   0
    May 22, 2011
    Metairie, LA
    First of all, you don't need to fix anything it posted. I said it correctly the first time. You calling Spanky a15 rear old half-brain? Cause I didn't and you don't run this show.

Secondly, you and "politely" do not belong in the same statement. Is this what you consider to be polite?

Someone failed you.

So much anger.

Tigerfish

Rating - 100%
    16   0   0
    Jan 3, 2013
    Prairieville, La
    Looking in the mirror finally?

Btw....

I just wish people could follow their own rules.

From the main page:
    Please be respectful of people's opinions, even if they differ from your own.

I didn't get disrespectful until the end.

Jack

Rating - 100%
    40   0   0
    Dec 9, 2010
    Covington

Btw....

From the main page:

That pat on the head bit wasn't disrespectful?

Hattrick 22

Rating - 100%
    9   0   0
    Aug 13, 2011
    Kenner, Louisiana

Btw....

From the main page:

Your better off not saying anything and just reading for the most part I've caught a ban before for getting into a intronetz tough guy argument with someone that was here for years. Not to mention if you pop off you just make yourself a target...

Tigerfish

Rating - 100%
    16   0   0
    Jan 3, 2013
    Prairieville, La
    I understand. But then there are threads like the one a week or two ago where people were b!yching about people only joining to lurk and have access to classifieds. Some even said they wouldn't sell to someone that had low post counts.
    So I decided to participate. I was having a very civilized, and joking difference of opinion with another member in a different thread, then speedracer decided to rudely interrupt and make things into personal insults. Ah well, self appointed hall monitors will do there thing to make themselves feel more important, I guess.

Jack

Rating - 100%
    40   0   0
    Dec 9, 2010
    Covington
    Originally it was meant to be tongue-in-cheek but Yes it was. Go look at how I was "spoken" to be him before that time.

I would just like to say that from a perspective of someone who is experienced in the topic, your brand of trolling lacks imagination and style. Post inflamitory/controversial statements, get lippy with responders, hide behind the rule book, yawn. You need to get some panache.

Last edited:

SpeedRacer

Rating - 100%
    92   0   0
    Feb 23, 2007
    Mandeville, LA
    So I decided to participate. I was having a very civilized, and joking difference of opinion with another member in a different thread, then speedracer decided to rudely interrupt and make things into personal insults. Ah well, self appointed hall monitors will do there thing to make themselves feel more important, I guess.

I've reread it three times, I just can't find the insults. Please, enlighten me. Actual quotes in context por favor.

And interrupting? This is a community forum man, if you want to exclude other people from a conversation than private message them. I actually posted in that thread before you so technically by your definition you interrupted.

Tigerfish

Rating - 100%
    16   0   0
    Jan 3, 2013
    Prairieville, La
    I've reread it three times, I just can't find the insults. Please, enlighten me. Actual quotes in context por favor.

And interrupting? This is a community forum man, if you want to exclude other people from a conversation than private message them. I actually posted in that thread before you so technically by your definition you interrupted.

You interrupted by making me the subject of your post rather than the topic that was actually being discussed.

As far a my controversial statements,it was brought up by another member and again was about a separate thread that had nothing to do with what was being discussed.

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Sollidus_
    Top Bottom